CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo and Billy Martin, of Chorley.

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi
On 1/21/2018 at 4:53 PM, ratcum said:

funny enough I used to travel through Dachau station everyday on the Schnellbahn when I worked in Munich. Cunts used to alight there but I never saw anyone get on

Worked in Munich? Were you that weirdo English cunt who ran that “in the footsteps of Hitler” walking tour?

You still owe me 5 DM you slippery bastard!

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Worked in Munich? Were you that weirdo English cunt who ran that “in the footsteps of Hitler” walking tour?

You still owe me 5 DM you slippery bastard!

what I did notice was that the German education system neatly sidesteps the war by essentially referring to Nazis as a separate entity. It's as if they weren't actually German at all, in the same sense that Martians wouldn't be German. Clever trick eh? Daniel Goldhagen fuckin hates this approach.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

what I did notice was that the German education system neatly sidesteps the war by essentially referring to Nazis as a separate entity. It's as if they weren't actually German at all, in the same sense that Martians wouldn't be German. Clever trick eh? Daniel Goldhagen fuckin hates this approach.

Indeed, whenever I see some really old cunt in Germany I always think.......I wonder what you were doing back then......strutting around in the HJ?.....flying over London dropping bombs on my Mum and Dad? I remember seeing some sweet old lady in a wheelchair being pushed around the Nuremberg rally grounds obviously reliving her BDM past. Bitch.

I bet you’ve been there a few times, standing on the Fuhrer’s podium, with your little pecker as stiff as Nick Clegg’s at the sight of a big bag of money.

Happy days eh, Herr Oberst?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, whenever I see some really old cunt in Germany I always think.......I wonder what you were doing back then......strutting around in the HJ?.....flying over London dropping bombs on my Mum and Dad? I remember seeing some sweet old lady in a wheelchair being pushed around the Nuremberg rally grounds obviously reliving her BDM past. Bitch.

I bet you’ve been there a few times, standing on the Fuhrer’s podium, with your little pecker as stiff as Nick Clegg’s at the sight of a big bag of money.

Fascist.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Serious question, I know the BDM was the Nazi women's institute, but what was the HJ? 

You use too many TLAs.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I've always loved you Jewdy.

I hope you know that.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Serious question, I know the BDM was the Nazi women's institute, but what was the HJ? 

You use too many TLAs.

Fair enough , I don’t know what TLA stands for either.

HJ is Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth)

BDM was hardly the “women’s institute.” Bund Deutsche Madel..... League of German Girls ( female equivalent of HJ )

Of course I don’t have to explain this to the Ratsfuhrer... he lives and breathes that shit.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fair enough , I don’t know what TLA stands for either.

HJ is Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth)

BDM was hardly the “women’s institute.” Bund Deutsche Madel..... League of German Girls ( female equivalent of HJ )

Of course I don’t have to explain this to the Ratsfuhrer... he lives and breathes that shit.

TLA. Three letter acronyms.

• 1 month later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6507233/Couple-fake-sickness-claim-Jet2holidays-convicted-fraud-ordered-pay-30-000.html

First it was Jo and Billy, now it’s this couple of monstrous Cunts. I’ve come to the sad conclusion that Chorley needs a good napalming, so riddled with vermin has it become. 

People chasing compo for the shits on holiday need dunking in acid. A good dose of campylobacter can be the highlight of some package holidays. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6507233/Couple-fake-sickness-claim-Jet2holidays-convicted-fraud-ordered-pay-30-000.html

First it was Jo and Billy, now it’s this couple of monstrous Cunts. I’ve come to the sad conclusion that Chorley needs a good napalming, so riddled with vermin has it become. 

People chasing compo for the shits on holiday need dunking in acid. A good dose of campylobacter can be the highlight of some package holidays. 

Do you like Chorley Cakes?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I rather enjoyed reading the pair got grassed up.  I would now like to see the CCTV footage of the moment they were first shown the footage and being told their plan had been leaked.  There's nothing quite like the look on somebody's face when they realized they're good and well fucked.  Fucking cunts.

It was an inclusive holiday, and only cunts use those.  

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Send the bald cunt and his harridan on holiday for a few months, care of HM Prisons. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Chorley is indeed a rich breeding ground for cro-magnon imbeciles. The local males find speech communication difficult while the females need written instructions for how to change out of pyjamas when taking their pig ugly offspring to school. 

Men from Chorley always know when their sister is on their period, he can taste the blood on his pit bull's cock.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Chorley is indeed a rich breeding ground for cro-magnon imbeciles. The local males find speech communication difficult while the females need written instructions for how to change out of pyjamas when taking their pig ugly offspring to school. 

Men from Chorley always know when their sister is on their period, he can taste the blood on his pit bull's cock.

Reported

Cruelty to pit bulls associating them with the she beasts of Chorley.  

10 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Are these lyrics from a Smith's song?