CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo and Billy Martin, of Chorley.

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/royal-preston-hospital-s-praise-for-manful-father-leads-to-sexism-row-pz3djbr7r

Are there bigger cunts on the loose in Britain right now than this pair of imbeciles?

For those not arsed to read the article, the story basically goes that Dad took the offspring to an NHS outpatient appointment in the absence of Mum who was laid low with some unspecified malady - though vaginismus would be my guess. They then chose to launch into full press-release mode with sad face pictures because the surgeon remarked that Dad had "stepped in manfully" in his outcome letter to the GP, cc'd as sadly is the modern way, to the parents. 

These pricks really boil my piss.  

Firstly, manfully isn't a sexist term. Look it up.  

Secondly, the GMC consider it good practice when you are making paediatric consultation notes to record who attended with little Jonny. So the surgeon was following professional guidance. 

Thirdly, you could just be grateful that your daughter saw an expert surgeon on the NHS and her problem was addressed. This letter wasn't even directed to you, it was between two health professionals. 

And lastly, if you think "manfully" is the worst thing written in your average set of medical notes, you'd be mistaken. Health professionals used to write all sorts in the notes to give their colleagues an early heads-up on difficult and neurotic patients - of which I suspect Mum is one, looking at her glum press photo expression next to her defeated, downtrodden slob of a husband. While health professionals no longer add "NFN", "LONOH" or "FLK" to the notes, they have become masters of subtext and subtle sentence construction, to achieve much the same end.

Plus, word of mouth is by definition not written down - and I'm willing to bet this soppy cow is well known at her local health centre as Queen Heartsink. She can probably expect her next cervical smear to be done sans lube.   

Utter Cunts, the pair of 'em. 

• Like 6

What's all this "Jo" and "Billy" malarkey then ? .... we'll have proper names if you don't  mind ! What's the world coming to when Joanne , Josephine or fecking Jolene for all I care and this here William have the brass neck to offend our sensitivities by foreshortening their names. Shocking , absolutely shocking.Hanging's too good for them I say.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/royal-preston-hospital-s-praise-for-manful-father-leads-to-sexism-row-pz3djbr7r

Are there bigger cunts on the loose in Britain right now than this pair of imbeciles?

For those not arsed to read the article, the story basically goes that Dad took the offspring to an NHS outpatient appointment in the absence of Mum who was laid low with some unspecified malady - though vaginismus would be my guess. They then chose to launch into full press-release mode with sad face pictures because the surgeon remarked that Dad had "stepped in manfully" in his outcome letter to the GP, cc'd as sadly is the modern way, to the parents. 

Secondly, the GMC consider it good practice when you are making paediatric consultation notes to record who attended with little Jonny. So the surgeon was following professional guidance. 

Thirdly, you could just be grateful that your daughter saw an expert surgeon on the NHS and her problem was addressed. This letter wasn't even directed to you, it was between two health professionals. 

And lastly, if you think "manfully" is the worst thing written in your average set of medical notes, you'd be mistaken. Health professionals used to write all sorts in the notes to give their colleagues an early heads-up on difficult and neurotic patients - of which I suspect Mum is one, looking at her glum press photo expression next to her defeated, downtrodden slob of a husband. While health professionals no longer add "NFN", "LONOH" or "FLK" to the notes, they have become masters of subtext and subtle sentence construction, to achieve much the same end.

Plus, word of mouth is by definition not written down - and I'm willing to bet this soppy cow is well known at her local health centre as Queen Heartsink. She can probably expect her next cervical smear to be done sans lube.   

It woulf have been good if you had attached the photo showing this lovely young family, it would then have been absolutely obvious why this couple objected to the term "manfully"

The fat oafish toad is obviously a limp wristed Gaylord who could never be described as a man, you have to look at the context of the complaint and it certainly holds water, they should receive an official apology and compensation on this slur doubting this cunts faggoty attributes.     

Edited by luke swarm

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just looking at the picture in the article tells you everything you need to know - pussy whipped husband with a box headed wife who looks like she can only get wet through the act of complaining on social media about perceived issues. They look like the type who drive around in a grey Vauxhall Zafira or Ford Focus and go on holiday to Spain every year only so they can complain about the hotel staff when they get back. They'd walk up and down the seafront every day with their sprog in tow and make snide comments about the sunbathers on the beaches, but only when they're safely out of earshot because they're too cowardly to face a potential confrontation with anyone. I bet they have a nice house with gardens dutifully maintained by Father, who tries his best to meekly get along with the neighbours but has accepted long ago that he'll never have any real friends again because Mother is such a snide little conniving bitch who reports every fault to her squawking coven of gossip hungry friends.

They loved each other when they were younger. Father and Mother had a healthy twinkle in their eyes, but the unforgiving anchor of child has left them bitter and hateful, their once beautiful bond now rancid and poisonous under a thin layer of crumbling paint, leaving them the petty, empty shells of once-humans that they are now - able to derive pleasure only from making others as miserable as they are.

I pity them.

Edited by Roadkill (temp)
  • Like 6

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just looking at the picture in the article tells you everything you need to know - pussy whipped husband with a box headed wife who looks like she can only get wet through the act of complaining on social media about perceived issues. They look like the type who drive around in a grey Vauxhall Zafira or Ford Focus and go on holiday to Spain every year only so they can complain about the hotel staff when they get back. They'd walk up and down the seafront every day with their sprog in tow and make snide comments about the sunbathers on the beaches, but only when they're safely out of earshot because they're too cowardly to face a potential confrontation with anyone. I bet they have a nice house with gardens dutifully maintained by Father, who tries his best to meekly get along with the neighbours but has accepted long ago that he'll never have any real friends again because Mother is such a snide little conniving bitch who reports every fault to her squawking coven of gossip hungry friends.

They loved each other when they were younger. Father and Mother had a healthy twinkle in their eyes, but the unforgiving anchor of child has left them bitter and hateful, their once beautiful bond now rancid and poisonous under a thin layer of crumbling paint, leaving them the petty, empty shells of once-humans that they are now - able to derive pleasure only from making others as miserable as they are.

I pity them.

An in depth and accurate assessment all from one simple family snapshot Excellent work Roadkill.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

It woulf have been good if you had attached the photo showing this lovely young family, it would then have been absolutely obvious why this couple objected to the term "manfully"

The fat oafish toad is obviously a limp wristed Gaylord who could never be described as a man, you have to look at the context of the complaint and it certainly holds water, they should receive an official apology and compensation on this slur doubting this cunts faggoty attributes.     

i preffered the unedited version.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I would give the fucking moany slut something to complain about and sent the apology to Joe Martin. And then really teach the slag a fucking lesson and send a letter saying she had terminal gonorrhea or something.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I pity them.

Not a fan then Killer? 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I pity them.

:(:(:(

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

what the fuck is a 'freelance typist'? Is she from the 70's? 

Mr Jones from number 43 still writes letters to The Times on his 1937 Imperial.

On 16/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Billy and Jo are cunt names. In evidence I give you that mascara wearing freak out of  Green Day. 

And don't forget Billy Joe McAllister. He's the cunt who jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge.