CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“Free” Energy Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You fucking stupid cunt. I hope this is a joke or you are thicker than Fender.

No he is correct in a roundabout way Bill, when we get a westerly wind the wind turbines do in fact have the overall effect of opposing the Earths natural rotation as they extract energy from the airflow. However this slight braking force is counteracted by when we get a southerly wind which has the effect of giving a boost to global rotation. In the end the acceleration/braking balances out and the natural order is maintained.

On an additional note, your supposition that Drew is as thick as a very thick piece of mutton is indisputable, maybe even matching young Fenders gravity defying density but that's a question for another day.       

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

No he is correct he in a roundabout way Bill, when we get a westerly wind the wind turbines do in fact have the overall effect of opposing the Earths natural rotation as they extract energy from the airflow. However this slight braking force is counteracted by when we get a southerly wind which has the effect of giving a boost to global rotation. In the end the acceleration/braking balances out and the natural order is maintained.

On an additional note, your supposition that Drew is as thick as a very thick piece of mutton is indisputable, maybe even matching young Fenders gravity defying density but that's a question for another day.       

What the fuck? What about forests, mountains, buildings and my garden fence then? Sorry, but this is bollocks.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Ape said:

What the fuck? What about forests, mountains, buildings and my garden fence then? Sorry, but this is bollocks.

do any of these items rotate against the prevailing wind, wake up for gods sake.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually, you annoying useless tit, I drove from glos to painswick this morning past the cheese hill. The wankers who take part in this deserve every broken bone as you deserve to be buried under a ton of concrete for your bible bashing jape 

I wound like you to drown in the Stroudwater Canal.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

do any of these items rotate against the prevailing wind, wake up for gods sake.

The wind has no effect whatsoever on the rotation of the earth. To slow it down, a counter torque is needed. The atmosphere is not anchored to some giant mechanical stake in space - it rotates with the earth. The only thing capable of affecting the rotation of the earth is the gravitational pull of the moon.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

The wind has no effect whatsoever on the rotation of the earth. To slow it down, a counter torque is needed. The atmosphere is not anchored to some giant mechanical stake in space - it rotates with the earth. The only thing capable of affecting the rotation of the earth is the gravitational pull of the moon.

You are technically correct Ape, but the flaw in your argument is that most of these very slight momentum changes are only discernable  when the Moon is on the wane and quarter crescent. Obviously because not all the moon is actually present it has a much reduced counterbalancing presence. I hope that has clarified the matter.  

You are technically correct Ape, but the flaw in your argument is that most of these very slight momentum changes are only discernable  when the Moon is on the wane and quarter crescent. Obviously because not all the moon is actually present it has a much reduced counterbalancing presence. I hope that has clarified the matter.  

Yes, because as we all know, when the moon is anything but full, some of its mass is transported to an alternative universe. Are you shelving your wind turbine nonsense now?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, because as we all know, when the moon is anything but full, some of its mass is transported to an alternative universe. Are you shelving your wind turbine nonsense now?

Ape, your argument is a powerful one and I must say it has shaken my belief to the core. I see now that you are not a man to be trifled with when it comes to scientific matters. You have indeed debunked my theory about the Earths rotation, a belief which I made up only 30 minutes or so ago but convinced myself of its authenticity.

I hope you will keep this matter quiet for old time sake.  

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's important to also take into account the effect on rotation caused by the direction in which cattle choose to break wind.

Guest Lady Penelope

Ape, your argument is a powerful one and I must say it has shaken my belief to the core. I see now that you are not a man to be trifled with when it comes to scientific matters. You have indeed debunked my theory about the Earths rotation, a belief which I made up only 30 minutes or so ago but convinced myself of its authenticity.

North Korea has got a base on the other side of the moon.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's important to also take into account the effect on rotation caused by the direction in which cattle choose to break wind.

Eric, please don't enter into a scientific debate with Mr Ape, that's mans fucking dynamite in this field and has just completely dismantled my made up argument in just a few minutes of calm well ordered debate, be warned or else he will embarrass you just like he did to me.    

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Eric, please don't enter into a scientific debate with Mr Ape, that's mans fucking dynamite in this field and has just completely dismantled my made up argument in just a few minutes of calm well ordered debate, be warned or else he will embarrass you just like he did to me.    

Idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Can you see the curve of the earth from where you are?

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Can you see the curve of the earth from where you are?

No, I am afraid the adjacent Wolverhampton main Mosque obscures the skyline in this locality. I think it may be visible from the upper storey of the Beatties car park though.  They say you can see as far as Dudley on a clear day.

Guest Lady Penelope
39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Due to my extensive local knowledge and your thickness that might be hard, there's not much water in it. I'll just make a bonfire in a dry bit, and burn your dismembered corpse

There is a lot of water in several sections of the Stroudwater Canal. I am a member of the Cotswolds Canals Trust and have been a member since 1992 and I am well aware of the status of the Strowdwater  It would seem that your local knowledge is not very extensive.

IMG_6889.JPG

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No, I am afraid the adjacent Wolverhampton main Mosque obscures the skyline in this locality. I think it may be visible from the upper storey of the Beatties car park though.  They say you can see as far as Dudley on a clear day.

Apparently it's  very visible in Canada 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You fucking stupid cunt. I hope this is a joke or you are thicker than Fender.

Yeehah! Captain Quint, I've hooked myself a couple of whoppers.

Of course it's a fucking joke. I note that there was quite a delay before your response Bill so I presume you were frantically googling you thick cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Due to my extensive local knowledge and your thickness that might be hard, there's not much water in it. I'll just make a bonfire in a dry bit, and burn your dismembered corpse

Come on Stubby have you ever been to Pike Bridge?

44 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There is a lot of water in several sections of the Stroudwater Canal. I am a member of the Cotswolds Canals Trust and have been a member since 1992 and I am well aware of the status of the Strowdwater  It would seem that your local knowledge is not very extensive.

IMG_6889.JPG

I was meaning the car park of the daneway inn you stupid cunt. Get back to your god thread where your aids infected boyfriend punkape is waiting to lick the piss off your saggy flaps.

25 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Come on Stubby have you ever been to Pike Bridge?

I'm not sure I approve of you using my Stubby toy, Pen. The only person who is allowed to mercilessly target him and make him look like a stupid fucking cunt is me.

Please stop tormenting him.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm not sure I approve of you using my Stubby toy, Pen. The only person who is allowed to mercilessly target him and make him look like a stupid fucking cunt is me.

Please stop tormenting him.

He claims to have "extensive local knowledge" of his part of Gloucestershire but I have caught him seriously wanting in some of that knowledge so I need to probe further. This is not "targeting" indeed it may benefit his personal safety should he fall into the Stroudwater Canal thinking that it is devoid of water.

7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

He claims to have "extensive local knowledge" of his part of Gloucestershire but I have caught him seriously wanting in some of that knowledge so I need to probe further. This is not "targeting" indeed it may benefit his personal safety should he fall into the Stroudwater Canal thinking that it is devoid of water.

He owns several rocks.

Proceed with care.