CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt who draw penises in the sky

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 20/11/2017 at 10:30 PM, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

That was a fucking horrible thing to happen. First time I've seen this frame, it looks like the cunts on the grass verge had a tip off and turned out specially to watch the carnage. 

The others on the near bank were vapourised along with people waiting at the traffic lights. I live a few hundred yards from the perimeter of Shoreham airport it was horrific.

On 18/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Such a brave sole fighting for are freedom's in forain lands. Support all are troop's making the ultimite sacrofice this christmas.  We will rembembar them and we shall fight them on the beech's. Wintsain churchill wrote that and i have it tattood on my left rist xxxx

It’s wrist not rist you thick pleb. I thought you might have a tattoo...most illiterate, working class wankers have them.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

It’s wrist not rist you thick pleb. I thought you might have a tattoo...most illiterate, working class wankers have them.

lol.

Fuck off.

You have a tattoo of a penis where you should have a penis. You picked up on rist but not rembember, you useless classless knobhead. Too much "herpees" in your brain, you calling someone illiterate is an abomination almost as despicable as the catholic church.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

I was parodying the sort of brainless jingoism you see dished out commonly on discussion forums, the comment sections of news articles and especially on Facebook. 

Never mind.

Cunt.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I was parodying the sort of brainless jingoism you see dished out commonly on discussion forums, the comment sections of news articles and especially on Facebook. 

Never mind.

Cunt.

Irony is lost on pinkgape, Danny boy, he has no sense of humour or self worth. How else could you explain him still being a rent boy at his age? 

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Correct and well picked up for the spelling  of wrist, my compliments.

May I also add that you have an unfair advantage having been told by medical experts numerous times that you have unusually limp wrists for a man used to administering several handjobs in your chosen profession on a nightly basis.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Irony is lost on pinkgape, Danny boy, he has no sense of humour or self worth. How else could you explain him still being a rent boy at his age? 

The statistics on the low percentage of autistic men in full time employment are frankly depressing.