CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt who draw penises in the sky

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Such a brave sole fighting for are freedom's in forain lands. Support all are troop's making the ultimite sacrofice this christmas.  We will rembembar them and we shall fight them on the beech's. Wintsain churchill wrote that and i have it tattood on my left rist xxxx

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Such a brave sole fighting for are freedom's in forain lands. Support all are troop's making the ultimite sacrofice this christmas.  We will rembembar them and we shall fight them on the beech's. Wintsain churchill wrote that and i have it tattood on my left rist xxxx

And insert here with a downward arrow on your lower back.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yore spellyng is fukking terabull. Thykke wankur.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pointless responding wiz. This stupid cunt has to post at least 5 inane a utter shite noms a day. 

It might be a punkape style program 

I suspect Pen is actually a bloke, and is the latest in date rape conquests on Punker's straw bed headboard in his bedsit.  

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I suspect Pen is actually a bloke, and is the latest in date rape conquests on Punker's straw bed headboard in his bedsit.  

I suspect that Wiz might be a bloke in a tutut .. how are things in your aids hospice? lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

How are things at your AIDS hospice ?

lol.

10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I suspect that Wiz might be a bloke in a tutut .. how are things in your aids hospice? lol

Such originality!  Pen, if Punky actually does neck a quantity of domestos, will you copy that too??  PLEASE?

Pair of stupid fucking cunts!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They missed the helmet so I give it only 5/10 and where is the spurting spunk shower out the end?

It was a US Navy fighter pilot that did it.  Probably trying to draw punky out of whatever sleazy Canal Street glory hole he was hiding in so they bomb the fuck out of him.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was a US Navy fighter pilot that did it.  Probably trying to draw punky out of whatever sleazy Canal Street glory hole he was hiding in so they bomb the fuck out of him.  

I would risk life, limb, collateral damage and polluted body fluids splashing all over the street to go there with a laser designator and target the golfing gayboy for the B52s, F22s and cruise missiles  they would use to guarantee 10,000% overkill. Please.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I would risk life, limb, collateral damage and polluted body fluids splashing all over the street to go there with a laser designator and target the golfing gayboy for the B52s, F22s and cruise missiles  they would use to guarantee 10,000% overkill. Please.

You're the Canal Street Pusher, and I claim my five pounds.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They missed the helmet so I give it only 5/10 and where is the spurting spunk shower out the end?

Fucking good effort though, especially considering what the cunt was using for a paintbrush. Plus, I don't think the Yanks generally garnish their cock and balls graffiti with flying jizz, I think that's a British thing. 

So, as it's also missing a japs eye, I award a score of 8/10

Guest Tata Steely Dan
21 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

You know what happened the last time one of those Biggles cunts tried to perform the famous Japs Eye maneuver? 

hunter-shoreham-3_3416206b.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It's a a primary school effort at best isn't it? Even a fucking remedial year 8 student knows that basic technique.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You know what happened the last time one of those Biggles cunts tried to perform the famous Japs Eye maneuver? 

hunter-shoreham-3_3416206b.jpg

That was a fucking horrible thing to happen. First time I've seen this frame, it looks like the cunts on the grass verge had a tip off and turned out specially to watch the carnage. 

3 hours ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Fucking good effort though, especially considering what the cunt was using for a paintbrush. Plus, I don't think the Yanks generally garnish their cock and balls graffiti with flying jizz, I think that's a British thing. 

I see you have added a surname. I'm assuming that you are a member of the 'Bacon aggro boot family'.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see you have added a surname. I'm assuming that you are a member of the 'Bacon aggro boot family'.

Sort of. Baws suggested the Bacon moniker after my Liberal Parenting nom a while back and I just like Trumpton, so here we are.