CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Argentine sub San Juan

Guest Couldn't give a shit

52 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I helped in the search for this yesterday by asking in a popular fast food outlet but all I found was a 6 inch meatball marinara.

I checked in our shed and the coal hole, all the usual places but found nothing. I don't think they have lost it at all. I think they have given it away and forgot.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Apparently it was a German made sub so I reckon they're sat on the sea bed somewhere having run out of fuel because the fucking krauts have lied about the fuel economy of their subs aswell.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Apparently it was a German made sub so I reckon they're sat on the sea bed somewhere having run out of fuel because the fucking krauts have lied about the fuel economy of their subs aswell.

The first ever woman to be on an Argie sub is on board as well. She may be driving it and having a bit of trouble parking it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

The first ever woman to be on an Argie sub is on board as well. She may be driving it and having a bit of trouble parking it.

Fucking hell. A new wet dream for Neil (excuse the pun). But they'd be no escape for her in a sub.

Edit. Unless she decided to cut her own head off and jump out. I've heard that sometimes happens.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Edit. Unless she decided to cut her own head off and jump out. I've heard that sometimes happens.

Jump out? So that is what underwater parachutes are for.

She is a bit of a looker too. Not a hoppocrocapig with comfy shoes as you might expect. She will be fine if the Kraut's left a few boxes of bratwurst lying about.

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Give em back yiz cunts ..you'll not be able to afford the rent soon

Panzerknacker 

I think a couple of billion barrels of crude will pay for the nuclear subs and a brand new aircraft carrier to be within 48 hours of striking distance and turning buenos aires into a plain of carbon ash and dust.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think a couple of billion barrels of crude will pay for the nuclear subs and a brand new aircraft carrier to be within 48 hours of striking distance and turning buenos aires into a plain of carbon ash and dust.

Dunno Stubby..tessy is about to fly the economy into the side of the mountain..after brexit you'll need all the friendly markets you can find

Panzerknacker 

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno Stubby..tessy is about to fly the economy into the side of the mountain..after brexit you'll need all the friendly markets you can find

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off. Nowt to do with you lot.

The future is bright, the future is Union Flag coloured.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I may be mistaken, which water and which fridge?

The fridge at the back of the tuck shop at Aldershot Garrison, and the water you used to make a "map of Africa" on your bedding once you fell asleep.