CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Where to start, someone’s already clearly killed his brain. 

Can you explain his radar comment? 

Of course he can't and i wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to either, ask P as she clearly is the brains of your dumb outfit...really Bubs !!. If i have to explain myself over something a toddler could understand then there is no hope for you whatsoever. Anyway back on topic, did you know the pope has a penchant for fat unwashed welsh slobs..?

Be Careful out there old Zomb.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 November 2017 at 10:08 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, so the Pope and his many predecessors have been cunted off many times before in this last bastion of humanity but there's always time for another go. The dress wearing proto nonce has, like many older, un-married white men do, gone on hols to South East Asia but to his credit, as far as we know, not to finger boys arses. He's gone there to meet the woman who won an oscar or a Nobel prize or something for being locked in a house for 78 years. Any cunt with any knowledge about the world will have probably noticed a whole shit load of ethnic cleansing going on as the junta get shot of some unwanted gypos. Did old pope mention it, did he fuck. They're muzzies and have been fucked off to Bangladesh or India where they'd be happier amongst the savages. This means Burma can become gods own and ISIS get 1000s of new recruits. 

Fuck the pope.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't really have one, I prefer concrete blocks especially if they're chained to a welsh mans legs for their 1st and last diving trip.

Whats your fave bird species?

Thanks for asking - I’m quite fond of the Kingfisher, but I’m guessing you prefer a Cockatoo. 

Rest in peace, Mike Fucking D. 

• Like 2