CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

Ok, so the Pope and his many predecessors have been cunted off many times before in this last bastion of humanity but there's always time for another go. The dress wearing proto nonce has, like many older, un-married white men do, gone on hols to South East Asia but to his credit, as far as we know, not to finger boys arses. He's gone there to meet the woman who won an oscar or a Nobel prize or something for being locked in a house for 78 years. Any cunt with any knowledge about the world will have probably noticed a whole shit load of ethnic cleansing going on as the junta get shot of some unwanted gypos. Did old pope mention it, did he fuck. They're muzzies and have been fucked off to Bangladesh or India where they'd be happier amongst the savages. This means Burma can become gods own and ISIS get 1000s of new recruits. 

Guest judgetwi

The Burmese are fucking Buddhists aren’t they? You should hold your hands up and admit that you are a cunt if a load of Buddhists want to kick your arse down the road. As for the Pope he can kiss my arse and fuck off while he’s doing it.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, so the Pope and his many predecessors have been cunted off many times before in this last bastion of humanity but there's always time for another go. The dress wearing proto nonce has, like many older, un-married white men do, gone on hols to South East Asia but to his credit, as far as we know, not to finger boys arses. He's gone there to meet the woman who won an oscar or a Nobel prize or something for being locked in a house for 78 years. Any cunt with any knowledge about the world will have probably noticed a whole shit load of ethnic cleansing going on as the junta get shot of some unwanted gypos. Did old pope mention it, did he fuck. They're muzzies and have been fucked off to Bangladesh or India where they'd be happier amongst the savages. This means Burma can become gods own and ISIS get 1000s of new recruits. 

Aren't Buddhists not allowed to harm any living thing? Bald headed cunts the lot of them 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Such a fucking shame.

This topic had potential, Stubfuckwit. Instead of playing to the cheap seats with yet another easy shot at Catholics, you could have started a genuinely interesting thread about the decimation of Ang San Suu Kyi's international reputation as a semi-deified, right-on symbol of peace and reconciliation. 

Whether she is directly complicit in the current crisis or not is irrelevant. Her complete inaction is a fucking disgrace and she deserves to have her cunt kicked down her fucking throat.

Guest judgetwi

Indeed. It’s very easy to be a virtue signalling, caring sharing, humanitarian liberal who loves all people of the world and strives for equality. ( as long as I can dodge my taxes obviously)

Then a bunch of dirty pikeys turn up.....they trash your property, kill your pets, piss and shit everywhere and make your life a misery. 

If you are like my former MP, the Right Honourable Tessa Jowell you can get the coppers to move them on and dump them on some plebs. 

The rest of us don’t have these options so good on the Burmese I say. Send the scum back where they belong. If only we had leaders who had the same backbone.......don’t even dream about it. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Such a fucking shame.

This topic had potential, Stubfuckwit. Instead of playing to the cheap seats with yet another easy shot at Catholics, you could have started a genuinely interesting thread about the decimation of Ang San Suu Kyi's international reputation as a semi-deified, right-on symbol of peace and reconciliation. 

Whether she is directly complicit in the current crisis or not is irrelevant. Her complete inaction is a fucking disgrace and she deserves to have her cunt kicked down her fucking throat.

Surely it would have to kicked up her throat, from below? Just a thought.....

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Such a fucking shame.

Thanks for the grapes Decs.  When Bubba visited, he brought me a thermos of cawl. Have you tried eating fucking soup, on your back, in an iron lung. The stupid Welsh cunt.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks for the grapes Decs.  When Bubba visited, he brought me a thermos of cawl. Have you tried eating fucking soup, on your back, in an iron lung. The stupid Welsh cunt.

I think the intention was for you to choke to death.

In between dying again and scraping the foetal remains of geese off of your vile cock, have you been up to much?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In between dying again and scraping the foetal remains of geese off of your vile cock, have you been up to much?

Who has "died" the most times .. Wither's or Frank?

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Such a fucking shame.

Well as we can see, shit for brains, the debate has been opened up regarding the complicit or not actions of Ang San, who probably at one stage was a good bet for sucky sucky, fucky fucky, me love you long time. The truth of the situation is that she has zero control as to what goes on and the junta keep her there telling her what she wants to know and letting her self importance take over. She won't even know what's happening as I'm sure she doesn't have the information sources we're lucky to have.

My main point, however, was to highlight what a lame duck the pope is. Every cunt knows what going on but fuck me let's not mention the elephant in the room or we might upset a brutal dictatorship who wouldn't think twice about slaughtering half the population if their rule was threatened. Ironically, elephants are on the brink of extinction in Burma. 

That said, if I could, I'd happily cleanse East Anglos and Wales of all humanity and create two enormous, proper, National Parks.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Correct. I’d hoped he’d pour the liquid into his chemo-dried gob and it’d fill the little air gaps remaining down the side of frank’s cock. 

Have you seen bill anywhere? I took a short break from the corner, and the little cunt just disappeared. Is he dead? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Correct. I’d hoped he’d pour the liquid into his chemo-dried gob and it’d fill the little air gaps remaining down the side of frank’s cock. 

Have you seen bill anywhere? I took a short break from the corner, and the little cunt just disappeared. Is he dead? 

Roops happened to him.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Burmese are fucking Buddhists aren’t they? You should hold your hands up and admit that you are a cunt if a load of Buddhists want to kick your arse down the road. As for the Pope he can kiss my arse and fuck off while he’s doing it.

How can he fuck off while he is kissing your hairy arse, surely he has to be up close and personal while he is doing such an awful act..but i see your sentiment.