CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

26 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Never mind all this nonsense Snowy, William "Turbo Diesel" Stickers is back roaming the manor, what do you think of that?

I welcome his return as much as my next prostate exam.

It's uncomfortable, degrading, quite smelly and essentially your being fisted by a man but it's for the best.

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

It appears I've caught the eye of the corners real top dog, maybe my demolishment of the underlings has angered him and I'm in for a real pasting.

Is there any advice you could give to get me out of this sticky predicament I find myself in?

I wouldn't worry, Snowy. The clique, if it ever did exist, is dead. If it wasn't there would have been a feeding frenzy and seven pages of bad binmen jokes on this nom by now.

There's only one clique on the site, and you only have to look at the circle jerking going on with the dishing out of likes on your thread to work out who is in it.

If I ever get the band back together again you're in for a real fucking kicking, but until then I won't be taking on any new customers, I'm afraid.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't worry, Snowy. The clique, if it ever did exist, is dead. If it wasn't there would have been a feeding frenzy and seven pages of bad binmen jokes on this nom by now.

There's only one clique on the site, and you only have to look at the circle jerking going on with the dishing out of likes on your thread to work out who is in it.

If I ever get the band back together again you're in for a real fucking kicking, but until then I won't be taking on any new customers, I'm afraid.

Oh fucks sake D! I haven't really got a clique, I was just joshing with snowy. I'm fucking done here soon anyway. Thanks for all the fish.

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

It appears I've caught the eye of the corners real top dog, maybe my demolishment of the underlings has angered him and I'm in for a real pasting.

Is there any advice you could give to get me out of this sticky predicament I find myself in?

Decs is a persistent and obnoxious fucking cunt, I'll give him that and I must admit I feel a kinship being that I'm a total cunt. My angle has always been the web footed nature of his progenitors and general interbreeding that goes on in the east, but I'm on thin ice with that one. Perhaps you could suggest he was sired by a seal? It would explain a lot 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh fucks sake D! I haven't really got a clique, I was just joshing with snowy. I'm fucking done here soon anyway. Thanks for all the fish.

Now, you've gone and generated an animated GIF looping around in my crust, of you and Frank, skipping off, hand in hand, into the sunset.

Cunt.

On 04/12/2017 at 10:07 PM, Decimus said:

I'm sure the binman jokes would of cut my fictional self down to the bone and led me into a ding skulking off the site with my pants between my ankles.

As far as this clique goes, as Eric has demonstrated he hasn't got the chocolate balls to be the leader so he will have to take a back seat to the real mastermind behind it all ,useless cunt.

I'll let you have a high chair at my table if you like crayon eater....top spaz.

I'd leave your recycling anyway cus your in need of some new jokes.

Edited by Snowflake
Iron.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Pink eh? She's good, but she's not Buddy Holly.

hqdefault.jpg

rs-87-buddy-holly.jpg

1866.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Buddy Holly could sing like the clappers, and he had a rhythm guitar technique almost as proficient as that of Geoff Whitehorn (Procol Harum, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, and others).

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Snowflake said:

Come out ye black and tans....hope he had his bicycle clips on while he combatted the huns.

If any of the huns had entered the kitchen block in Aldershot then they would have been met by Manchester's scariest man, armed with a potato peeler and wearing only his chef's hat. 

Manky is the Canal Street pusher. History will smile favourably on me about this one. Too many hazing rituals in Aldershot after 'lights out' turned him into a ruthless killing machine; as long as the victims are passed out in a puddle of kebab, semen and vomit first. And within 5 yards of a canal. Canal Street Dragger is probably a truer representation of Manky's athletic prowess, not that we're taking notes.