CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So I've just finished shift.Gareth is just emptying the wagon and it's onto the greasy spoon to cut the shit Reservoir Dogs style round the table with the lads.

Skim over the usual political bollocks then we read in the Sun that pink has decided to make her kids gender neutral, this pleases Gareth very much, fucking leftie  student wanker.

The people with half a brain pipe up surely this load of shite will make kids confused as fuck as they grow up and if you want to pack your fudge in some man's arse or to drink the furry cup  it would be better if you had at least been of the age you could swallow a cock.

Gareth drunk his latte up rather quick after that and fucked off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

So I've just finished shift.Gareth is just emptying the wagon and it's onto the greasy spoon to cut the shit Reservoir Dogs style round the table with the lads.

Skim over the usual political bollocks then we read in the Sun that pink has decided to make her kids gender neutral, this pleases Gareth very much, fucking leftie  student wanker.

The people with half a brain pipe up surely this load of shite will make kids confused as fuck as they grow up and if you want to pack your fudge in some man's arse or to drink the furry cup  it would be better if you had at least been of the age you could swallow a cock.

If you and your 'lads' turned up outside my house at half two in the morning, rattling my bins and making a fucking racket in your Biffa, you wouldn't have survived to later stick your big dirty beak into someone else's child raising affairs.

Nosey "The Bizz" column reading cunt.

The problem with Pink is, she isn't really pink, she's like something white you threw in the washing machine with a red t-shirt and it comes out a bit tainted, so you don't wear it again and use it as a rag for cleaning the dirt off your shoes, and that's all she's fit for, cleaning up, she should've been a binman/woman/whatever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you and your 'lads' turned up outside my house at half two in the morning, rattling my bins and making a fucking racket in your Biffa, you wouldn't have survived to later stick your big dirty beak into someone else's child raising affairs.

It shouldn't worry you,  you're probably still in some sleazy bar smelling of piss at that time.

58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It shouldn't worry you,  you're probably still in some sleazy bar smelling of piss at that time.

As somebody who knows Decs rather well, I fucking resent this you gobby goose-shagging cunt. He'd actually be in the nearest public lavatory; depending on how busy it was, either entering a gentleman from the rear with a carrier bag covering his feet, so that any discerning copper peering below the door would think a man was just fucking his shopping, or vigorously masturbating himself into a into a near comatic state whilst conjuring up mental images of World War 1 footage.

Decs, don't take any shit from this frog eating wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, nocti said:

As somebody who knows Decs rather well, I fucking resent this you gobby goose-shagging cunt. He'd actually be in the nearest public lavatory; depending on how busy it was, either entering a gentleman from the rear with a carrier bag covering his feet, so that any discerning copper peering below the door would think a man was just fucking his shopping, or vigorously masturbating himself into a into a near comatic state whilst conjuring up mental images of World War 1 footage.

Decs, don't take any shit from this frog eating wanker.

Thankfully you are of the generation that will never get a pension because my generation spent all the money.

7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Thankfully you are of the generation that will never get a pension because my generation spent all the money.

As irrelevant and fucking retarded as this is, it is rather timely. I recently had an annual letter stating how my pension is going, and it's looking damn good. I don't think the next generation's pensions correlate with the sale of Whiskas and Tena pads. 

9 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Who's pink?

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd watch your step @Snowflake decs really means this as he's hard as fuck and no mistake. If you check out the North Norfolk gazette the headline "local man beats up 5 burly bin men single handed for waking him up" this will put the shits right up you. This same esteemed organ also reported a crying and screaming episode in the district that strangely coincided with one of his infamous, and all too frequent, pant wetting meltdowns after some light ribbing I sent his way.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd watch your step @Snowflake decs really means this as he's hard as fuck and no mistake. If you check out the North Norfolk gazette the headline "local man beats up 5 burly bin men single handed for waking him up" this will put the shits right up you. This same esteemed organ also reported a crying and screaming episode in the district that strangely coincided with one of his infamous, and all too frequent, pant wetting meltdowns after some light ribbing I sent his way.

Speaking of meltdowns...

scopedavid-neilson-g4mb82.jpg

Lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Speaking of meltdowns...

scopedavid-neilson-g4mb82.jpg

Lol.

Is this you emerging from the "closet"? If so, you've an awful selection of shirts. Without looking closer, I know they'll be stained with dried spunk.

On other related topics, I've just had a glance at BBC Norfolk with news of two cunts beating another cunt to death in Morrisons, 500 guns given up and a super moon- what the fuck is going on over there?

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It appears I've caught the eye of the corners real top dog, maybe my demolishment of the underlings has angered him and I'm in for a real pasting.

Is there any advice you could give to get me out of this sticky predicament I find myself in?

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

It appears I've caught the eye of the corners real top dog, maybe my demolishment of the underlings has angered him and I'm in for a real pasting.

Is there any advice you could give to get me out of this sticky predicament I find myself in?

Yes. PM those concerned your address, if none of them turn up, tell everyone and make them look like poofs. If they turn up, kick their fucking cunts in, tell everyone and make them look like poofs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. PM those concerned your address, if none of them turn up, tell everyone and make them look like poofs. If they turn up, kick their fucking cunts in, tell everyone and make them look like poofs.

Steller advice young Eric and it will save me train fare or sourcing a suitable carpark.

I will get on this post haste and see if they wansum and sort these cants oout.

Who am I  fighting again?

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Steller advice young Eric and it will save me train fare or sourcing a suitable carpark.

I will get on this post haste and see if they wansum and sort these cants oout.

Who am I  fighting again?

Never mind all this nonsense Snowy, William "Turbo Diesel" Stickers is back roaming the manor, what do you think of that?