CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Cunting Price

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm not defending Ms Price as I agree with the above poster, but, the reason she is where she is in my opinion are the cunts that hang on to her every word, watch her on shit programmes, and worst of all, buy and read books allegedly written by her.

It profits them to write about her and to interview her. This is the case with so much that is wrong. There is much more to write about regarding the privatised railway than there was about Britsh Rail, thus the rail journalists favour the privatised railways. The same is true about the NHS and many other things. You can write forever about football hooligans and street gangs and readers with foam at the mouth and keep reading the same crap and also sometimes radicalise idiots such as Darren Osbourne, but there is not really much to say about ordinary football fans or well behaved teenagers. Perhaps its also the same about most muslims.

34 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm not defending Ms Price as I agree with the above poster, but, the reason she is where she is in my opinion are the cunts that hang on to her every word, watch her on shit programmes, and worst of all, buy and read books allegedly written by her.

That's plebs for you, Albert, the stupid lowest common denominator cunts.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's plebs for you, Albert, the stupid lowest common denominator cunts.

In a way, we're fuelling it. Maybe the mods can ban posts about her? But then again that's censorship. What a can of worms!

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Bloody hell. Your first comment worthy of a 'like', Albert. It's only taken two months, despite submitting more nonsensical content than all the site's other prime dickheads combined.

Re: above, I think that's only half the reason. The 'liberal' left, who are offended if someone farts in a hurricane, are using the walking pair of plastic tits as a pawn to help them control the parameters of online speech – and she's too fucking vacuous to realise it.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell. Your first comment worthy of a 'like', Albert. It's only taken two months, despite submitting more nonsensical content than all the site's other prime dickheads combined.

Re: above, I think that's only half the reason. The 'liberal' left, who are offended if someone farts in a hurricane, are using the walking pair of plastic tits as a pawn to help them control the parameters of online speech – and she's too fucking vacuous to realise it.

I do have my rare moments Mr Lupine. I just did a quick search, and it's estimated she's worth £40 million! She's described as a "Businesswoman, singer, television personality, novelist, model".

She doesn't care about being "vacuous" as long as she's raking it in. 

No wonder this world is in the state it's in.

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

By the way, thanks for the above compliment.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

I do have my rare moments Mr Lupine. I just did a quick search, and it's estimated she's worth £40 million! She's described as a "Businesswoman, singer, television personality, novelist, model".

She doesn't care about being "vacuous" as long as she's raking it in. 

No wonder this world is in the state it's in.

£40m? I'm not surprised. She's the epitome of the UK's celebrity-obsessed, tabloid-reading chav culture, which has created an intelligence-wealth irony. Cue the Beckhams. What a thick pair of bastards. It's just as well you avoid this unbalanced paradox by working for £8 per hour in McDonald's.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

£40m? I'm not surprised. She's the epitome of the UK's celebrity-obsessed, tabloid-reading chav culture, which has created an intelligence-wealth irony. Cue the Beckhams. What a thick pair of bastards. It's just as well you avoid this unbalanced paradox by working for £8 per hour in McDonald's.

It's £8.33 actually, I get a great deal of job satisfaction, which in my opinion is worth more than just money.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, Albert Ross said:

Books written by her. Never read any of her books and don't intend to, most probably written by another thick cuntbrain while Katie is dictating to the writer inbetween blow jobs.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Books written by her. Never read any of her books and don't intend to

I don't doubt it for a second Fends. I've no doubt you've never read a solitary book in your entire life, you grout gun operating dolt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don't doubt it for a second Fends. I've no doubt you've never read a solitary book in your entire life, you grout gun operating dolt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=why+cats+paint+jpeg&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVrOWU-J7ZAhVLLcAKHV8XB20Q_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgdii=OFqUBY8IRaZn8M:&imgrc=L0sF7pdI5NFYPM:

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:
11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Its ironic that you love reading sci-fi like some spotty teenage virgin, but your grasp of technology is utterly appalling.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:26 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

You know where assuming gets you Thickers, yep, in the sad little existenz that you call a life. Go and play with the traffic you sad little double dildo.

It's a universal fact, that you're the biggest cunt on two bow legs

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

You know where assuming gets you Thickers, yep, in the sad little existenz that you call a life. Go and play with the traffic you sad little double dildo.

It's a universal fact, that you're the biggest cunt on two bow legs

Have you been inhaling paint fumes again? 

Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Have you been inhaling paint fumes again? 

Idiot. 

I can picture him now, the mental cunt.

Balls deep inside the Dulux dog, rollerblades on and being dragged around his studio flat by the cock, repeatedly screaming "IT FUCKING CURVES, OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE".

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 7:07 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Its ironic that you love reading sci-fi like some spotty teenage virgin, but your grasp of technology is utterly appalling.

It is first rate. What were we discussing ?