CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS v HAMAS

Guest Manky

So ISIS have fell out with HAMAS.

I suppose the space station will just fry the vegetarian cunts with a Krypton B super death ray from space, keeping out of range of the dodgy veg.

Seriously, a bunch of cunts falling out with another bunch of cunts in a place no cunt gives a fuck about. It is win-win all the way here but in a gesture of solidarity let's send Rick as a referee.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suppose the space station will just fry the vegetarian cunts with a Krypton B super death ray from space, keeping out of range of the dodgy veg.

Seriously, a bunch of cunts falling out with another bunch of cunts in a place no cunt gives a fuck about. It is win-win all the way here but in a gesture of solidarity let's send Rick as a referee.

I believe this was an  Equal opportunities issue, apparently Hamas made a high level complaint to ISIS that for some reason they had been left off the list of  cunts ISIS wants to kill for dissing Allah. Well obviously they had grounds because everybody else in the world is on that list and it was patently obvious to even the blindest of Equal opps Advisors that this was simply blatant discrimination.

I am happy to say that the problem has been rectified and it also make the Lads in ISISs job a whole lot easier, it was a real pain making special provision for those Hamas cunts when one was planning random multiple suicide bombings.  A triumph for common sense I think all will agree. 

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I believe this was an  Equal opportunities issue, apparently Hamas made a high level complaint to ISIS that for some reason they had been left off the list of  cunts ISIS wants to kill for dissing Allah. Well obviously they had grounds because everybody else in the world is on that list and it was patently obvious to even the blindest of Equal opps Advisors that this was simply blatant discrimination.

I am happy to say that the problem has been rectified and it also make the Lads in ISISs job a whole lot easier, it was a real pain making special provision for those Hamas cunts when one was planning random multiple suicide bombings.  A triumph for common sense I think all will agree. 

ISIS have been pretty brutal when dealing with us infidels. I think that 2 really fanatical gangs of zealots will make the news look like a Tarantino film.

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Oh I forgot to say Allah "may peace be upon him" cant be too careful, especially in this neck of the caliphate.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

ISIS have been pretty brutal when dealing with us infidels. I think that 2 really fanatical gangs of zealots will make the news look like a Tarantino film.

Yes, but infidel in the world of ISIS means anyone who doesn't believe in their twisted idea of Caliphate as the goal of Islam. That includes Muslims  as much as anyone else - they believe that we should all die if we don't agree with and support their ideology.

ISIS definitely need to send a team to the upcoming Winter Olympics. 

Anyone who hasn’t seen their curling team in action is missing a trick; no one can sweep frantically in front of a sliding severed infidel head like Neva Bin-Fucked or Hal Al-Butcha. 

And judging by that caged Jordanian pilot, they are also quite useful with a flaming torch. Hell of an opening ceremony, that would be. 

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yes, but infidel in the world of ISIS means anyone who doesn't believe in their twisted idea of Caliphate as the goal of Islam. That includes Muslims  as much as anyone else - they believe that we should all die if we don't agree with and support their ideology.

Are you Melvyn Bragg? You’d be great on In Our Time. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Manky said:

I fail to see why a tasty blend of chick peas, garlic, and lemon juice should rouse such xenophobic feelings in a open minded cunt like you Manky.