CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pugs & French Bulldogs

Stubby Pecker

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Charles de Gaulle –

'The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.'

You represent a perfect example of this.

Oh, how cosmopolitan of you, quoting some long dead, Frog cunt.

Imaxresdefault.jpg

If you love the EU that much, fuck off and live there, and don't forget to take your fucking dog with you, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

8 hours ago, r-soles said:

Oh, how cosmopolitan of you, quoting some long dead, Frog cunt.

Imaxresdefault.jpg

If you love the EU that much, fuck off and live there, and don't forget to take your fucking dog with you, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

Brilliant. I hope your friend taking the photo entered you into The Guardian's monthly dog-owner picture competition. Actually, I suspect you read The Guardian just once a year, so perhaps not. 

• 9 months later...

One of the daft slags at work has just got herself a French Bulldog pup. 

Ah, how cute the rest of the non-clunge cooed until I pointed out that they are breed purely for human vanity and will spend a considerable portion of their lives with serious health issues, not to mention the astronomical vet bills associated with this fucked up Frankenstein bullshite

I took it that the resulting tears meant my words of wisdom weren't appreciated 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ah, how cute the rest of the non-clunge cooed until I pointed out that they are breed purely for human vanity and will spend a considerable portion of their lives with serious health issues, not to mention the astronomical vet bills associated with this fucked up Frankenstein bullshite

Like most of us, she will never get it house trained. lol, vivre, et fuck off.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Were the tears yours, after she kicked you in the bollocks? 

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Have a pair of pugs next door and with gormless, selfish bastards for canine custodians, it is small wonder they are squealing and scratching to beat the door down for a crap in the garden. Go to work all day and cage the dogs thus fucking off all the poor retired cunts just after a quiet afternoon watching flog it. Outrageous chaviness.