CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But if he was PM for a year it would be a better country and you wouldn’t be fucking off in disgust to make some attempt to tolerate French Americans. You have to admit, he’s a better choice than that Starmer cunt who looks likes like Kryten out of Red Dwarf.

Anyone, even Gunga Din, would be better than the Onkyblock.

I'd say to prepare your arsehole for the inevitable Labour-SNP coalition, but the fucking trans-obsessed queer cunts would probably take that as an invitation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd say to prepare your arsehole for the inevitable Labour-SNP coalition, but the fucking trans-obsessed queer cunts would probably take that as an invitation.

Shamina Begum is coming to you in a one bed council flat. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Given a choice I’d rather pretend to make slow passionate love all night long (including rimming it’s vile little puckered ginger dirtbox) with wee Frankie McKrankie than listen to The Vulcan punishing my earhole for a single minute.

Does this mean I’m a bit weird?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Make sure all the severed heads are placed in the correct wheelie bin or you’ll be in fucking trouble with the council.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If labour get in it'll be a mansion, with an associated multi-million pound book deal, regular 'This Morning' appearances and a damehood to boot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If labour get in it'll be a mansion, with an associated multi-million pound book deal, regular 'This Morning' appearances and a damehood to boot.

What a shame I won’t be here to welcome her back home, as I’ll probably be chin deep in freezing mud on the front line in Ukraine fighting for Britain against that horrible evil dictator Putin, while some big fucking square jawed Ukranian deserter is giving my missus a massive Slavic portion every night, and posting TikTok videos of himself cruising around London, wearing my clobber in my imaginary M4.