CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bridge over the English Channel

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

You really are the most boring cunt to ever inflict their presence on this noble site.

I say this as someone who has suffered the likes of Andy Burnett, Apple, Pen, Camberwell Gypsy and Gronda Gronda.

The bigger problem for you is your assumption that you matter.

You don't.

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Boris is an idiot. People who take the bollox he spouts seriously are even bigger idiots. It's just self-promotion. He knows that The Maybot hasn't got the balls to sack him because she shot herself in the foot and allowed Corbyn's Labour Party to take her majority because the opinion polls were predicting a Tory landslide.

Are we talking about the same Boris?.  We need someone who's going to stand up for us and get stuck into the Germans

Guest White van man
22 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I am sure Boris is just trying to act in the best interests of this country.

Yes he is. He gets slaughtered for the bus slogan. Everyone's cheated at maths at some point in their lives. It's no big deal.

Guest King Rollo
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Yes he is. He gets slaughtered for the bus slogan. Everyone's cheated at maths at some point in their lives. It's no big deal.

I know what you mean.  My cover photo was taken in August in the middle of the hose pipe ban - I had to tell a few porkies at Snappy Snaps when they started asking awkward questions!

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

I know what you mean.  My cover photo was taken in August in the middle of the hose pipe ban - I had to tell a few porkies at Snappy Snaps when they started asking awkward questions!

Out of curiosity, how exactly did you bluff your way out of that predicament?

23 minutes ago, White van man said:

Problem with Boris is that he's the fat, stuttering blonde kid who never grew out of the role of class clown at Oxford. Now the Conservatives use him as their incompetent figurehead so that they can hide their mediocrity behind his own. Every time something goes wrong Boris is there to say something utterly retarded like the loyal spacker that he is, thus focusing most of the public scorn away from the party as a whole and onto himself.  

Guest King Rollo
3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Out of curiosity, how exactly did you bluff your way out of that predicament?.

Fortunately, as my fibs were unravelling, an unexpected appearance from George Michael diverted attention from my misdemeanor. 

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I see a long future ahead of you on here, your majesty. Much longer than that non-avatar using malcontent, bore inducing, spunk entrepreneur Albert. May he die a million painful and humiliating deaths. 

I'll have a word with Queen Gwen and King Frank and see what we can do...

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Problem with Boris is that he's the fat, stuttering blonde kid who never grew out of the role of class clown at Oxford. Now the Conservatives use him as their incompetent figurehead so that they can hide their mediocrity behind his own. Every time something goes wrong Boris is there to say something utterly retarded like the loyal spacker that he is, thus focusing most of the public scorn away from the party as a whole and onto himself.  

I was going to make another Korean gag Killer, but don't have enough material. It'll have to be a blindfold instead.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I was going to make another Korean gag Killer, but don't have enough material. It'll have to be a blindfold instead.

Was that a combined jest on behalf of their lack of basic resources and the size of their little squinty eyes that also referenced the horrible dictatorial regime they live under?! Ratty you are quite simply the best.  

Guest King Rollo
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just to be sure, kill anyone you meet called frank, I'll buy you pint (a bleach) if you do!

Bleach tastes nasty. I decline your offer.

Guest King Rollo
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Deals off motherfucker, welcome to the corner. Punkape will be contacting you shortly for a fisting proposition and I've put you free one way tickets to Syria in the post

I thank you for your warm welcome and promise of tributes. I'm going to like it here!

10 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I thank you for your warm welcome and promise of tributes. I'm going to like it here!

Rollo, the good news is that I like you. The bad news is that Stubby appears to be attempting to take you under his pendulous bingo wing.

I suggest you read our respective back catalogue of posts and then nail your colours to one of our masts. It can't be both, as I hate him with every inch of my being. 

• Like 1