CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The President’s Club.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Eddie said:

Cleared tables, filled glasses and took one up the bullet for 75k. Thinking of buying a split screen 7 window camper van, travel the world writing adverts for diet Pepsi. I thinking along the lines of a Ding like hunk, cutting grass whilst 3 or 4 women leer at him , then one physically assaults him by spraying Pepsi over his shirt making him partially undress. Oh wait that's been done.

I say! 

I quite like this I’ve got to say. Deep inside that camp, retarded exterior you present, there is a slightly less gay, slightly less retarded cunt trying to get him out. That’s harsh actually. I can verify you are almost the best on here. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

QC, you are living proof that members of the clique are only collectively amusing and witty. Now that the Cliquemeister has dumped you, you are absolute shite. No offence.

Withers, drop the façade, did you like the ç, you ortolan munching cunt, you fucking love me, so just drop it. We both know it was Grassgate that is the cause of your hurt feelings. That hilarious episode is history: it’s time to move on. This bitterness does you no credit. You are our ambassador in France- our agent there in a way. Don’t start to whinge like they do.

Do you have a French missus? Ah,  even rough French women have a certain fuck-knows-what. Perhaps it is because they are all filthy slags. Did you know, I used to see a Toulouse type called Natalie whilst in London, she managed a bar in EC1, she was fantastic - literally nothing amis. I often wonder what became of her.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Cockfingers was afforded a high level of protection whilst a member of the clique. Not only was he shielded from the big hitters such as Roops and Frank, he was also protected from nonentities such as yourself. Now he's out in the cold, I expect you to rip him a new arsehole.

Don't disappoint me.

Oh, right. It was the dog/pig piece. Dry your tears, wipe the spunk off your chin, and sober up. Withers is only good for quaffing wine and huffing. You have a substance abuse issue, and also are huffy. 

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not aware of his work, I'm assuming that he's absolutely fucking shit?

As for Roops, I'm sad to say that she's been pretty funny of late, which is more than I can say about you.

Up your game or fuck off.

Lol.

You're not missing much to be honest , its mainly weird ramblings about perms, hating ones work colleague's, and pretending to be a binman, nonsensical bullshit bit like that Withers cunt but with more irony and not just being a weird goose fucking faux French cunt who makes Bertie seem like the shining star at a wet biscuit competition.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

You're not missing much to be honest , its mainly weird ramblings about perms, hating ones work colleague's, and pretending to be a binman, nonsensical bullshit bit like that Withers cunt but with more irony and not just being a weird goose fucking faux French cunt who makes Bertie seem like the shining star at a wet biscuit competition.

Do you mean soggy biscuit competition?