CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The President’s Club.

Earl of Punkape

This seems to be causing a huge furore particularly with wimmins groups and Labour MP slags, most of whom would have dropped their knickers for John Prescott.

Now a charity which raised £2,000,000 this year has closed just because of a bit of Benny Hill slap and tickle and some drunk getting his cock out in the dining room of the Dorchester in front of some hostess (hooker).

Another stupid slag on Newsnight now wants all men only clubs of any type disbanded...

Silly Bitch.

Fuck off.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This seems to be causing a huge furore particularly with wimmins groups and Labour MP slags, most of whom would have dropped their knickers for John Prescott.

Now a charity which raised £2,000,000 this year has closed just because of a bit of Benny Hill slap and tickle and some drunk getting his cock out in the dining room of the Dorchester in front of some hostess (hooker).

Another stupid slag on Newsnight now wants all men only clubs of any type disbanded...

Silly Bitch.

Fuck off.

You stupid fucking twat. I'm sure all those involved will be shitting a brick and grovelling to their wives who'll probably take them to the cleaners for acting like fucking kids. However, one of the prizes was an evening with sir Ian Botham and I'd have been happy to have won that- to slap the fat faced prick for talking utter crap and for generally being a total cunt.

I suspect the parties you attend don't have women in skimpy dresses but oiled up 18 year old "boys" in leather chaps. Your sausage obsessed poofery makes me vomit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking twat. I'm sure all those involved will be shitting a brick and grovelling to their wives who'll probably take them to the cleaners for acting like fucking kids. However, one of the prizes was an evening with sir Ian Botham and I'd have been happy to have won that- to slap the fat faced prick for talking utter crap and for generally being a total cunt.

I suspect the parties you attend don't have women in skimpy dresses but oiled up 18 year old "boys" in leather chaps. Your sausage obsessed poofery makes me vomit.

I’ve no doubt you’re typing this nonsense from some louche flat in Tangier with Kamal and Rachid getting the clients in from the Souk....lol.

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve no doubt you’re typing this nonsense from some louche flat in Tangier with Kamal and Rachid getting the clients in from the Souk....lol.

Fuck off.

I've no doubt you're typing this from your bedroom in your mums house where you've slept for the past 30 years

Ive also no doubt that your colon is sloshing around with the rancid spunk of your clients . 

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Fess up punkers, you've been reading Naked Lunch again haven't you. I bet Kiki was shooting you up with bug powder while you were typing on your Antares. 

54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Give him a little credit where it's due Stubby. He did correctly identify the phrase 'hostess' and translate it's true meaning.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Silly Bitch.

Fuck off.

Excellent nom Punkers. I am  surprised that  Decimus hasn't commented on it,  the freeloading cunt, he has been very prolific on here of late. Do you think he has too much time on his hands, been made redundant due to government cutbacks, and is sitting in his Barratt Box, slurping cheap whisky 24/7.  Clique indeed

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Excellent nom Punkers. I am  surprised that  Decimus hasn't commented on it,  the freeloading cunt, he has been very prolific on here of late. Do you think he has too much time on his hands, been made redundant due to government cutbacks, and is sitting in his Barratt Box, slurping cheap whisky 24/7.  Clique indeed

Whenever I see that you have commented on a thread, I know with certainty that it will be in reply to Punkape.

I also know without a doubt that the post will be in the style of Punk-lite, will name drop either Bubbles or myself and of course be absolutely fucking shite.

You boring predictable cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Whenever I see that you have commented on a thread, I know with certainty that it will be in reply to Punkape.

I also know without a doubt that the post will be in the style of Punk-lite, will name drop either Bubbles or myself and of course be absolutely fucking shite.

You boring predictable cunt.

Prattled

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Prattled

Just disappointed. 

I wouldn't go as far to say that you've lost it, because you've never had it. But you at least used to raise the odd smile in every 90 posts or so. You're fucking awful now though.

I can't remember the last time that you made me laugh. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just disappointed. 

I wouldn't go as far to say that you've lost it, because you've never had it. But you at least used to raise the odd smile in every 90 posts or so. You're fucking awful now though.

I can't remember the last time that you made me laugh. Sorry.

I am dying as fast as I can. Try a bit of patience.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Silly Bitch.

Fuck off.

Are you sure you're not a trite peeved that the President's Club did not provide two or three score of Chippendales dressed in black thong, tank tops and matching chaparajos?

That said, one has to admire the charity's business model - invite 300 wealthy alpha males with ego's to match, ply them with drink and 100 attractive women, all of whom had non-disclosure clauses in their contracts which also stipulated they wear LBD's and black underwear, then watch the ensuing testosterone fuelled showboating of wealth-signalling during the auction. Kerching!!

These days such spectacles are becoming an anachronism, clearly a lot faster in light of recent events...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Are you sure you're not a trite peeved that the President's Club did not provide two or three score of Chippendales dressed in black thong, tank tops and matching chaparajos?

That said, one has to admire the charity's business model - invite 300 wealthy alpha males with ego's to match, ply them with drink and 100 attractive women, all of whom had non-disclosure clauses in their contracts which also stipulated they wear LBD's and black underwear, then watch the ensuing testosterone fuelled showboating of wealth-signalling during the auction. Kerching!!

These days such spectacles are becoming an anachronism, clearly a lot faster in light of recent events...

I see the Dorchester sought  to distance themselves from the shenanigans at The Presidents’ Club’s function, since although all sorts of bizarre bonking has been  conducted at the hotel for decades, the fact remains that such a reputation can only put off some potential customers.Saudis, FIFA delegates, minor royals etc,etc.

Now the real nonsense....Great Ormond Street Hospital are to send back not only the money they had received for this year’s bash but for preceding years approximately £500,000.

I wonder what those who have worked ceaselessly to fundraise for GOSH over the years think at seeing so much handed back for some principle yet to be identified.

Your detailed knowledge of the “costume” of male strippers is....very predictable.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

I wonder how many of the birds that work there are pissed off now that the chance to earn a few quid has gone?.A service was required and indeed supplied so who gives a fuck?

Indeed.

Most women are whores anyway...It’s just a question of establishing a price.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I see the Dorchester sought  to distance themselves from the shenanigans at The Presidents’ Club’s function, since although all sorts of bizarre bonking has been  conducted at the hotel for decades, the fact remains that such a reputation can only put off some potential customers.Saudis, FIFA delegates, minor royals etc,etc.

Now the real nonsense....Great Ormond Street Hospital are to send back not only the money they had received for this year’s bash but for preceding years approximately £500,000.

I wonder what those who have worked ceaselessly to fundraise for GOSH over the years think at seeing so much handed back for some principle yet to be identified.

Your detailed knowledge of the “costume” of male strippers is....very predictable.

The formatting of your post is an absolute fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Yeah,like they can afford to be choosy.Tell some poor fucker that he can't have an operation because lack of funds and then ask him if he wants the op from funds raised by pig shit thick rich as fuck business men popping their corks over big titted prozzies and see what his reaction would be.Go to Pompeii and see the fresco menus of whores peddling their wares and see that its been a business for fucking years and will be in the future.If I won the lottery do you not think that I'd be paying the bustiest,dirtiest big arsed tarts to do their worst on my pasty,wrinkled little frame?,yeah fucking right!

• Like 2

Just what did this 'respectable' waitress expect or indeed want from her nights shift?.Dressed like that I expect she was after a new car or holiday and i reckon she probably would have got it.If not if she would like to contact me direct I'll see what I can raise.

p05vzby1.jpg

• Like 1

The job application for the 'waitresses ' said it all, many girls worked the dinner repeatedly, job offers, big tips etc, the girls benefited, the rich old pervs got to see a bit of thigh and slap an arse. Everyone is happy, apart from journalists who don't approve, so they fuck it up for everyone incluing the charities. Busy body no good cunts, the only good thing is I hope this tarnished David Wallaims, who despite attending the event on 3 occasions did not manage to witness one solitary incident. The Wallaims cunt who makes his living with innundo based humour, why did choose him to host the event????