CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belen Aldecosea

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This stupid fucking cunt-slag thought it more humane to flush her loving pet hamster down the khazi rather than let it run free from the departure lounge of some US airport terminal. What fucking planet is this stupid bitch on if she thought it was a more fitting send off. That said, i would still do her doggy style as she was bending over to drop 'Pebbles' in the bowl, tears or no tears. Its what he would have wanted.........., i think.

Anyhow, Up your fucking game Pen FFS, you missed this totally inane pile of shit story.

Guest judgetwi

I’m afraid the Lady Penelope could never have spelled this attention seeking bitch’s name correctly. This kind of shit could only happen in the Land of the Free. I’d like to know which cunt at the newspaper thought of describing this fluffy rat as an “emotional support rodent.”

Fucking hell! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This stupid fucking cunt-slag thought it more humane to flush her loving pet hamster down the khazi rather than let it run free from the departure lounge of some US airport terminal. What fucking planet is this stupid bitch on if she thought it was a more fitting send off. That said, i would still do her doggy style as she was bending over to drop 'Pebbles' in the bowl, tears or no tears. Its what he would have wanted.........., i think.

Anyhow, Up your fucking game Pen FFS, you missed this totally inane pile of shit story.

No link?  Up your game Drew!

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Oh a fucking law suit, that's a surprise. Hopefully this brainless piece of shit (ooh I've insulted her, will she file a law suit against me now? Well fucking bring it on bitch. The names Roops) Will be prosecuted for animal cruelty or better still, somebody will shove her head down the bog right after Neil has evacuated the previous nights chicken Madras and sag Aloo. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh a fucking law suit, that's a surprise. Hopefully this brainless piece of shit (ooh I've insulted her, will she file a law suit against me now? Well fucking bring it on bitch. The names Roops) Will be prosecuted for animal cruelty or better still, somebody will shove her head down the bog right after Neil has evacuated the previous nights chicken Madras and sag Aloo. 

As I understand, an insult is not libellous so you're quite safe.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

There a 'D' missing from the end of her first name.

Neil, when someone wanks thrice daily as a bare minimum to assist with prostate cancer risk reduction, does it transform them into a painfully unfunny cunt with all the humour and sophistication of an inebriated 15-year-old?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Neil said:

There a 'D' missing from the end of her first name.

There's a cock missing from her starfish, as well.  Would you care to correct that for her, Neil?