CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poaching cunt eaten by lions

and

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alaska is quality. Aside from the spectacular scenery, hunting , climbing , if you look closely at the sea, screw up your eyes in a downsy, imbecilic fashion.... do you know what you can see?

Shitty pecker with his little flaccid cock in an alaskan salmon's mouth?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Shitty pecker with his little flaccid cock in an alaskan salmon's mouth?

If it isn’t wedged in a lumberjack, it’s likely.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I await your instructions Guru.

Very well: proceed to the kitchen and immerse you head in the deep fryer. Remember to turn it on. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The tip of his cock. Pair of disgusting dumb faggots. 

Where is ding? Ethic - committee sitting, war crime tribunal arbitrating, fucking shite talk spoofing little slag.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Very well: proceed to the kitchen and immerse you head in the deep fryer. Remember to turn it on. 

I’m afraid I don’t own a “deep fryer”. Excuse my ignorance but I thought they only existed in chip shops. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to own a chip shop, no prejudice against good old fish and chips from me. So.......exactly how badly bullied were you at school?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/02/2018 at 12:03 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Take no notice of Stubby, he is a trouble making thick cunt.

What are your thoughts about the cunt in Canada who was out with a group shooting geese when a dead goose fell from the sky and landed on his head and knocked him out stone cold?

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your thoughts about the cunt in Canada who was out with a group shooting geese when a dead goose fell from the sky and landed on his head and knocked him out stone cold?

Aeschylus - there's nothing new under the sun.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes I heard that and it warmed my heart but not as much as the Italian trophy hunter, a vet of all professions, famous for posting photos of himself with dead lions, fell down a 100ft ravine to his death!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It was probably distracted by the unusual curvature situation there, ran into a sudden , unbelievable earth-curve.

@Fender777, you are an utter dolt.

Guest Lady Penelope

It was probably distracted by the unusual curvature situation there, ran into a sudden , unbelievable earth-curve.

I suppose that it would have seen it clearly before it was shot.

You're turning into a boring cunt fingers, not something I'd associate with you. 

It is possible to see the effect of the curvature of the earth from sea level (ships disappearing over the horizon). To actually see the curvature directly (ie to be able to see the horizon as an arc, rather than a straight line) requires an altitude of over 50,000 feet.

Now please desist you blithering turd wrangler 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're turning into a boring cunt fingers, not something I'd associate with you. 

It is possible to see the effect of the curvature of the earth from sea level (ships disappearing over the horizon). To actually see the curvature directly (ie to be able to see the horizon as an arc, rather than a straight line) requires an altitude of over 50,000 feet.

Now please desist you blithering turd wrangler 

I am aware of the optical effects Stubby, you drivelling little toilet lurker. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Must be due to your keen interest in natural world, scientific qualifications and all of Star Trek TNG on video, you serial self abuser to Dings old posts?

No doubt , aye.