CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poaching cunt eaten by lions

and

A suspected poacher was mauled to death and eaten by a pack of lions close to the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police said Monday, adding that little was left of the victim's body.

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions. They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe, said.

Last year, several lions were found poisoned near a farm in the same province with their heads and paws sawn off.

Seems like the lions got their revenge, at least they might be able to identify the stupid, poaching cunt, they left his head behind!

lion-attacking-human-being.jpg

Steve Irwin can fuck off too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

A suspected poacher was mauled to death and eaten by a pack of lions close to the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police said Monday, adding that little was left of the victim's body.

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions. They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe, said.

Last year, several lions were found poisoned near a farm in the same province with their heads and paws sawn off.

Seems like the lions got their revenge, at least they might be able to identify the stupid, poaching cunt, they left his head behind!

I had a Lion Bar this morning, I am sure it was very much smaller than they used to be.

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

"Pride" of lions you thick twat, but this story warms my heart, and like wiz said better it was some vile yank or maybe prince Harry the evil cunt

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I didn't want to labour the gay pride puns too much, but the cum faces on these deviant brutes were just too delightful to resist.

gay-lions.jpg

Bubba reacted to this with a ‘Liron’. We are on fire today. 

@r-soles, is this nom a subtle dig at your hatred of all things canine by bigging up the big cats? I’m just not sure what the point of you cutting and pasting it from Yahoo news was trying to achieve? 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Bubba reacted to this with a ‘Liron’. We are on fire today. 

@r-soles, is this nom a subtle dig at your hatred of all things canine by bigging up the big cats? I’m just not sure what the point of you cutting and pasting it from Yahoo news was trying to achieve? 

He's subtle alright, and clever. Only an idiot would struggle to cut & paste a simple news story worthy of the interest of a thick, tabloid-reading oaf who'd prefer this summer's BBQs to be full of lions rather than children and dogs.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I love stories like this, where some cunt fucks about with wild animals and gets chomped.

My favourite comes from the US some years ago. There was one of those camping grounds in a National Park, might have been Yellowstone. There was a bear lurking around the outskirts attracted by the smell of cooking food. Some dumb Yank bitch spotted it and sent her ten year old son over to feed a hamburger to the cutesy furry 🐻 bear.

The bear preferred his arm, ripped it off , and ran off with it. Oh how I fucking laughed. 🤣😂🤣

I’m a cunt aren’t I ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you sure that it wasn't your maggot? Tiny, caked in shite and wart infested, I'd imagine that it's the spitting image of a mini lion bar.

Fucking hell Dickless. You're sicker than I thought if these are the sort of things you generate in your 'imagination'.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell Dickless. You're sicker than I thought if these are the sort of things you generate in your 'imagination'.

You should see his ringpiece! 

Caked in feathers and goose semen, heavily lacerated by amourous beaks, his arse cheeks red and smarting from kinky wing beatings.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

You should see his ringpiece! 

Caked in feathers and goose semen, heavily lacerated by amourous beaks, his arse cheeks red and smarting from kinky wing beatings.

Bloody hell, Decs!  If you were to paint this imagery, you could have a new ceiling for the Sistine Chapel....the priests would go mad for it.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Like that gobshite and his girlfriend living with bears in alaska had a TV show..filmed himself and his bird getting eaten by them in the tent one night 

Panzerknacker 

Alaska.  Isn't that where the yanks ship their spackiest mongs to get them out of public view?  The American equivalent to Siberia?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Alaska.  Isn't that where the yanks ship their spackiest mongs to get them out of public view?  The American equivalent to Siberia?

Yeah the yanks are really proud of alaska despite it being tundra with fuck all of worth and fuck all there.