CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Fry

Neil

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

One rung above Eric the bullshitting cunt. Actually I have three stars.

How does the star system work? Is it one for cutting lettuce, one for milkshakes and so on? And why in the name of God do you put so much fucking ice in a drink? I occasionally use one of your drive through establishments but I’m usually back on the motorway before I realise I have been McDone. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How does the star system work? Is it one for cutting lettuce, one for milkshakes and so on? And why in the name of God do you put so much fucking ice in a drink? I occasionally use one of your drive through establishments but I’m usually back on the motorway before I realise I have been McDone. 

I can't explain the stars as it's non disclosure. The lettuce and other salad ingredients come ready cut. We put so much ice in the drinks because that's what we're told to do, more ice = less drink = more profit. You can ask for no ice.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

His three stars grant him the enviable privilege of being able to shake the chip basket in a self important manner whilst turning to the lesser employees and shouting: "come on guys, keep it moving" in a pitiful attempt to impress the pushchair laden, tattooed skanks, queuing on the opposite side of the counter.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His three stars grant him the enviable privilege of being able to shake the chip basket in a self important manner whilst turning to the lesser employees and shouting: "come on guys, keep it moving" in a pitiful attempt to impress the pushchair laden, tattooed skanks, queuing on the opposite side of the counter.

Part of our training is to make as much noise as possible when shaking the chip basket.

On 23/02/2018 at 4:32 PM, Neil said:

Now that he's had his prostate removed does that mean his boyfriend can get another 2" deeper?

Fry fires off all sorts of snarling rabid comments about all religions but particularly Catholicism and howls about its “homophobia”.

Just imagine the outcry from the liberal hierarchy and LGBT knob jockeys “community” if we were to suggest that there is no such thing as “homophobia” (which there isn’t) just people who are “insecure” in their own sins orientation and the same goes for all the other “victims” of alleged hate crimes.  

Stephen Fry and others with his level of ignorance and stupidity fail to understand that those of us “outraged” by blasphemy are not “outraged” because we are offended, whether as individuals or collectively.  The offence is not aimed at any of us blasphemy is aimed at God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.That is why Christians must be “outraged”at any offence caused to the God who made us, and especially at blatant insults such as those served up by “celebrity” types with oversized egos,nasty drug habits and perpetually cheating partners.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fry fires off all sorts of snarling rabid coments about all religions but particularly Catholicism and howling about its “homophobia”.

Just imagine the outcry from the liberal hierarchy and LGBT knob jockeys “community” if we were to suggest that there is no such thing as “homophobia” (which there isn’t) just people who are “insecure” in their own sins orientation and the same goes for all the other “victims” of alleged hate crimes.  

Stephen Fry and others with his level of ignorance and stupidity fail to understand that those of us “outraged” by blasphemy are not “outraged” because we are offended, whether as individuals or collectively.  The offence is not aimed at any of us blasphemy is aimed at God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.That is why Christians must be “outraged”at any offence caused to the God who made us, and especially at blatant insults such as those served up by “celebrity” types with oversized egos,nasty drug habits and perpetually cheating partners.

You know like it says in the bible, that Jesus on the whole was fairly nice?  Do you think that's true?

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fry fires off all sorts of snarling rabid coments about all religions but particularly Catholicism and howling about its “homophobia”.

Oh just fuck off you raging delusional sheep.

Guest King Rollo
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fry fires off all sorts of snarling rabid comments about all religions but particularly Catholicism and howls about its “homophobia”.

12 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You know like it says in the bible, that Jesus on the whole was fairly nice?  Do you think that's true?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Jesus of Nazareth

Guest White van man
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you not think it's funny that depending on which country you're born in, leads to the type of god simpletons believe in. Hindu, Buddhism, Muslim, Christianity and loads more. What's your explanation for that.

Also, can you confirm that life on earth is only 7000 years old as wrote in the bible?

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

There’s a huge difference between stoning some cunt and confronting their depraved lifestyle....

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Jesus of Nazareth

1 minute ago, White van man said:

Do you not think it's funny that depending on which country you're born in, leads to the type of god simpletons believe in. Hindu, Buddhism, Muslim, Christianity and loads more. What's your explanation for that.

Also, can you confirm that life on earth is only 7000 years old as wrote in the bible?

There are Catholics in all countries and it is up to God’s people’s to spread the good word of God.The disciples spread the word of God through the gospels and that work continues.

i can confirm that your sins will be forgiven if you repent. 

This what Fry needs to do.

Guest King Rollo
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There are Catholics in all countries and it is up to God’s people’s to spread the good word of God.The disciples spread the word of God through the gospels and that work continues.

image.png.1dbbc47d10869bcf14b6ee184bbc3455.png

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Punkape said:

Jesus also threw the money lenders out of the temple.....angrily confronting usury in God’s house and forcibly removing it...

You're not Jesus ... (Are you David Ike?)

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good work Pinky, I like the sound of this religion. Look I am thinking of giving it a go and repenting my sins.

I have a 3 day sex tour of Amsterdam booked in April and would probably have a lot of sins accumulated by then, could I book a conversion after the trip and still get off Scott  free in the eyes of the almighty and be guaranteed a free ticket into heaven. Hang on a mo, I have a trip booked to Hamburg in July, look Ill get back to you in August

Amen

Guest King Rollo
48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Pope is not providing sympathy for homosexuality or giving approval....If asked he would say it is morally wrong.

He stance here is condemn the sin not the sinner.

It is a politically astute statement as it helps to placate militant, gay rights activism.

I wonder what he would make of your post ...

Guest White van man
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll try it another way. All religions believe that only their god is real, and all the others are baloney. So that's 100s of gods are fake except theirs. So basically, even religious people are saying its all bullshit. 

You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed. Keep an open mind that you've been fooled.