CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beast From The East

Last Cunt Standing

On 25/02/2018 at 5:39 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Apparently it might snow this week, and the Met Office are firing off like a premature ejaculator at the Playboy Mansion. 

It is fucking February in Northern Europe. Get a fucking grip. 

Where's your 'global warming' now, you pasty faced, climate change cunts?

Nowhere to be seen, probably fucked off for a holiday in Barbados, at some gullible ecological snowflakes expense, until the spring weather makes a return, probably somewhere in the middle of March.

Fuck off!

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Nowhere to be seen, probably fucked off for a holiday in Barbados, at some gullible ecological snowflakes expense, until the spring weather makes a return, probably somewhere in the middle of March.

Fuck off!

It’s the inevitable consequence of Brexit.

Snowflakes are never wrong. They are on the right side of history.

14 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Where's Leicester?

At the risk of being accused of hypocrisy with this post, why do you feel the constant need to ask people to clarify or explain things, especially things which are blindingly fucking obvious to anyone less dense than the core of a neutron star?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck off!

If you replaced your penchant for tabloids once in a while and educated yourself with the National Geographic, for example, you'll see that global warming is very evident indeed, with the scientific community split approximately 60-40 in favour of its causes (being man-made rather than naturally cyclical). The detail in LCS's post – in that it's February across Northern Europe – seems to have completely passed you by. While the vapidity of your comment doesn't surprise me, I genuinely believe the eradication of ignorant simpletons such as yourself would be a positive step in helping to reduce the advance of global warming. 

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you replaced your penchant for tabloids once in a while and educated yourself with the National Geographic, for example, you'll see that global warming is very evident indeed, with the scientific community split approximately 60-40 in favour of its causes (being man-made rather than naturally cyclical). The detail in LCS's post – in that it's February across Northern Europe – seems to have completely passed you by. While the vapidity of your comment doesn't surprise me, I genuinely believe the eradication of ignorant simpletons such as yourself would be a positive step in helping to reduce the advance of global warming. 

I picked up one of those gossip shit mags in the GP surgery the other day Lupo, and I'm proud to report I didn't know a single cunt in there. Not one.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of being accused of hypocrisy with this post, why do you feel the constant need to ask people to clarify or explain things, especially things which are blindingly fucking obvious to anyone less dense than the core of a neutron star?

Who the fuck are you to comment?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking whole country is full of lightweight nancy-boys. I made it into work before 07:10 using my bicycle. Okay, it took me about 10 minutes longer as I walked in some places as it was about a foot deep. Maplins in Norwich was shut all day, it's no wonder they've gone bust.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Frau Rat's dumplings are legend and don't need you taking a cheap shot at them

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck off!

You know those cunts who die Soles, and everyone says at their funeral

"Sandra was one of those people who'd do anything for anyone"?

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I picked up one of those gossip shit mags in the GP surgery the other day Lupo, and I'm proud to report I didn't know a single cunt in there. Not one.

Presumably that was a private doctor. They don’t have magazines round my way, mainly because most of the patients can’t read or write......well not English anyway.

They have a tv on the wall showing BBC daytime, usually some cunts buying flash houses out in the country to get away from the kind of cunts I am sharing the waiting room with. It’s a great incentive for staying healthy.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They have a tv on the wall showing BBC daytime, usually some cunts buying flash houses out in the country to get away from the kind of cunts I am sharing the waiting room with. It’s a great incentive for staying healthy.

I have always seen you as a good sort of chap Judge.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Are you sure that you don't know what Katie did?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Are you sure that you don't know what Katie did?

I don't, as I've not read the book. I think it was aimed at girls, but that wouldn't be allowed in these inclusive days.

49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Presumably that was a private doctor. They don’t have magazines round my way, mainly because most of the patients can’t read or write......well not English anyway.

Cheer up Jewdy!  You black men are supposed to be all cheerful and good at running.

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I don't, as I've not read the book. I think it was aimed at girls, but that wouldn't be allowed in these inclusive days.

She was with Just William.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Cheer up Jewdy!  You black men are supposed to be all cheerful and good at running.

So i’m black now? Not a Jew? Well, I suppose you can be a Black Jew ; Sammy Davis springs to mind. Your rush to stick a minority label on me says a lot about you Herr Oberst. Nothing I didn’t already know obviously.

Next time you are at the Docs, reading those sleb magazines, ask him to take a look at that chip on your shoulder. It won’t get better by  itself.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So i’m black now? Not a Jew? Well, I suppose you can be a Black Jew ; Sammy Davis springs to mind. Your rush to stick a minority label on me says a lot about you Herr Oberst. Nothing I didn’t already know obviously.

Next time you are at the Docs, reading those sleb magazines, ask him to take a look at that chip on your shoulder. It won’t get better by  itself.

Was that Sammy Davis Jewnior?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Blah blah fucking blah. Every scientist is bought and paid for by big business and politicians. Every cunt in corporate capitalism and politics is a fucking liar, only interested in lining their own pockets and keeping the worker ants under control. 

Global warming and all that shit is just a way of robbing our pockets and making us scared of the future and therefore easy to control. I don’t see any of these politicians and rich cunts on the fucking bus in the morning. I don’t see any tax dodgers like Bonio and Goboff worrying about their “carbon footprint “ as they jet between their mansions all over the world.

Climate change is a fucking con. How do I know this? Because it comes from the mouths of politicians.....proven liars over and over again.

How many times do you need to be fucked up the arse before you think twice about bending over?