CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beast From The East

Last Cunt Standing

Completely agree. I was just watching sky news and the presenter said "beast from the east" about 5 times in 5 mins.

Minus 8 at the worst..... hardly fucking Russia. Although I'm hopeful it will kill off a few of the homeless cunts that make the city centre smell of piss.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Apparently it might snow this week, and the Met Office are firing off like a premature ejaculator at the Playboy Mansion. 

It is fucking February in Northern Europe. Get a fucking grip. 

I am watching Where Eagles Dare on channel five, looks a bit fucking parky up in that mountaintop castle. Not once in this film does any member complain about it being fucking brass monkey weather out, they just get on with gratuitously killing Jerry, cunts don't know they are born these days.

We used to have 9 months of Snow and Sleet winter when I was a lad in Smethwick, used to be murder trying to keep the outside lav from freezing up... the other 3 months there was always a drought. Made me the man I am today,   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

Completely agree. I was just watching sky news and the presenter said "beast from the east" about 5 times in 5 mins.

Minus 8 at the worst..... hardly fucking Russia. Although I'm hopeful it will kill off a few of the homeless cunts that make the city centre smell of piss.

Frank and Pen?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

And Eric the Cunt pretend Man.

An infantile and rather spacky attempt at an insult.  Try harder.

Actually, don't try harder, just slither off and die.  

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

And Eric the Cunt pretend Man.

disgraceful.....poor Eric will be embarrassed that he warranted such a piss poor example of a insult, that man has worked hard and deserves better than this insipid watery shite, either sort your performance out or go and become a member of mumsnet or similar gayish network   

16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An infantile and rather spacky attempt at an insult.  Try harder.

Actually, don't try harder, just slither off and die.  

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

disgraceful.....poor Eric will be embarrassed that he warranted such a piss poor example of a insult, that man has worked hard and deserves better than this insipid watery shite, either sort your performance out or go and become a member of mumsnet or similar gayish network   

Thanks lads, but go easy on him. He's none too bright, and it's a school night.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thanks lads, but go easy on him. He's none too bright, and it's a school night.

Special needs classes start later than normal schools.  Hopefully his carer will put him in bed soon to recharge his mobility scooter.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Yeah we only do 30 weeks pa, as most mainstream schools do 39 weeks. Sometimes it pays to be special, then we can go to shopping centres and on buses and talk to random people and make them embarrassed. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Special needs classes start later than normal schools.  Hopefully his carer will put him in bed soon to recharge his mobility scooter.  

It's wonderful that schools cater to their needs with a separate class nowadays. In the 70s, the normal kids would be at the front learning arithmetic or English, and the Alberts would be at the back playing with the sandpit or rubbing leaves with crayons.... any minute now he'll be along with something terribly witty like: "how do you know, is that what you two did?"

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's wonderful that schools cater to their needs with a separate class nowadays. In the 70s, the normal kids would be at the front learning arithmetic or English, and the Alberts would be at the back playing with the sandpit or rubbing leaves with crayons

No, that's not true, they had remedial classes.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

No, that's not true, they had remedial classes.

I think that was secondary schools and more the 80s. They let them wander around the woods staring at twigs and called it environmental science. The rest of us called it a blessing, as we didn't have to watch them dribbling whilst trying to add up on their fingers.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that was secondary schools and more the 80s. They let them wander around the woods staring at twigs and called it environmental science. The rest of us called it a blessing, as we didn't have to watch them dribbling whilst trying to add up on their fingers.

In my school it was "Rural Studies".

The thick cunts would dig weeds and plant random stuff under the control of a psychchotic, rugby damaged, PE teacher, who would kick the shit out of them when they got a bit too giddy. They were his special flid task force and were deployed wherever shit needed shovelling on and around the campus.

Happy days.

6 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

In my school it was "Rural Studies".

The thick cunts would dig weeds and plant random stuff under the control of a psychchotic, rugby damaged, PE teacher, who would kick the shit out of them when they got a bit too giddy. They were his special flid task force and were deployed wherever shit needed shovelling on and around the campus.

Happy days.

You must have gone to a posh school. 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's wonderful that schools cater to their needs with a separate class nowadays. In the 70s, the normal kids would be at the front learning arithmetic or English, and the Alberts would be at the back playing with the sandpit or rubbing leaves with crayons.... any minute now he'll be along with something terribly witty like: "how do you know, is that what you two did?"

Someone I knew from Newcastle who grew up in the 70s said that they had the thick kids digging trenches in the school, because basically that's the only thing they were useful for, so when they left school building sites had a source of trained hole diggers 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone I knew from Newcastle who grew up in the 70s said that they had the thick kids digging trenches in the school, because basically that's the only thing they were useful for, so when they left school building sites had a source of trained hole diggers 

I think we are supposed to call them 'excavation technicians' now. Makes them feel important.