CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Collective Nouns

Guest King Rollo

Guest King Rollo

I was just doing my homework, as set by Wizard, finding out the venery (collective nouns) for various animals. Some made obvious sense ... A crash of rhinos! A mischief of mice!  Others were more obscure, I had to delve a little more deeply into Google's capacious vaults.  For example, a murder of crows is a reference to the allusion that crows like to congregate at battle scenes and cemetaries. Albatross' collective nouns is a rookery. Initially I was quite disappointed ... being a mere breeding ground for avian life-forms, I thought this dull and unimaginative. However, Wikipedia has come to the rescue: "The term "rookery" was also borrowed as a name for dense slum housing." Such an interesting topic!

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Despite your evident lunacy, I have to confess that I find your Rollo-isms quite amusing. 

Thank you Ape.  I like your punchy style - I could learn a lot from you, you get straight to the point!

3 hours ago, King Rollo said:

I was just doing my homework, as set by Wizard, finding out the venery (collective nouns) for various animals. Some made obvious sense ... A crash of rhinos! A mischief of mice!  Others were more obscure, I had to delve a little more deeply into Google's capacious vaults.  For example, a murder of crows is a reference to the allusion that crows like to congregate at battle scenes and cemetaries. Albatross' collective nouns is a rookery. Initially I was quite disappointed ... being a mere breeding ground for avian life-forms, I thought this dull and unimaginative. However, Wikipedia has come to the rescue: "The term "rookery" was also borrowed as a name for dense slum housing." Such an interesting topic!

Perhaps more interesting a topic would be the funnier made up collective nouns such as a “Diagnosis of Doctors” or a “Misery of Undertakers”.

You’re a boring cunt.Hopefully you’ll slip on some ice over the weekend and fall unconscious in minus temperatures and wake up with frozen genitalia requiring surgical removal.

lol.

lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Punkape said:

Perhaps more interesting a topic would be the funnier made up collective nouns such as a diagnosis of Doctors or a misery of Undertakers.

You’re a boring cunt.Hopefully you’ll slip on some ice over the weekend and fall unconscious in minus temperatures and wake up with a frozen genitalia requiring surgical removal.

lol.

lol.

Why not use “freezing temperatures” or “sub-zero temperatures”? Are you a retard?

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why not use “freezing temperatures” or “sub-zero temperatures”? Are you a retard?

Why take your clean shoes off to succumb to the working class social whims of the deluded ?

I take no lessons from plebian Tesco shoppers with anorak hobbies.

Why don’t you amuse yourself this afternoon by rolling naked in snowdrifts for several hours. Your minus body temperature upon death can be recorded at your post mortem and reported by the Coroner.

lol.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Neil said:

A Cuntitude of Golfers?

A Bummery of Golfers?

A Bumfuck of Golfers?

A Turkish Bath House of Golfers?

A Penetration of Golfers?

A Spunk Dribble of Golfers?

Bored now. Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's obviously his public school education, Ape.

That, and an almost superhuman stupidity. I’m convinced he’s about 14, is homosexual (shock horror) and spends all his pocket money on glossy magazines like Horse and Hound - the source of all his faux upperclass nonsense. He’s a ghastly little cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Ape said:

The bummery is where they all converge after a round, to stick their cocks up each other’s arses.

Which is where Punkers awaits, arse agape to receive them all. He is the 18th. hole.

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why don’t you amuse yourself this afternoon by rolling naked in snowdrifts for several hours

This says more about you than you know,why naked? clothing would make little difference in this case but it obviously satisies your homosexual needs knowing that a knob on view would heighten your enjoyment

Fuck 'orf

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

This says more about you than you know,why naked? clothing would make little difference in this case but it obviously satisies your homosexual needs knowing that a knob on view would heighten your enjoyment

Fuck 'orf

Probably to do with lowering the body and core temperature quicker but you’re too dense and perverse to have considered that.

lol.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Probably to do with lowering the body and core temperature quicker but you’re too dense and perverse to have considered that.

lol.

Wet clothes lower the core temperature quicker,do pay attention in class boy.

Guest King Rollo
57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Perhaps more interesting a topic would be the funnier made up collective nouns such as a diagnosis of Doctors or a misery of Undertakers.

You’re a boring cunt.Hopefully you’ll slip on some ice over the weekend and fall unconscious in minus temperatures and wake up with frozen genitalia requiring surgical removal.

lol.

lol.

Where as your repetitive, formulaic and deeply predictable responses are what?  Interesting? 

Still, just to keep you happy, how about a perversion of Catholics?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

That, and an almost superhuman stupidity. I’m convinced he’s about 14, is homosexual (shock horror) and spends all his pocket money on glossy magazines like Horse and Hound - the source of all his faux upperclass nonsense. He’s a ghastly little cunt.

Country life and Tatler are delivered to the estate.