CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The minorities of which ye speak seem to have more of a grá  for and most likey kinfolk in blighty if they come they'll most likely transit through the emerald Isle once we've issued them the necessary paperwork with the customary ceád míle fuk off 

Panzerknacker 

I'm usually by your side on political issues, Pansy, but I think you've got this one wrong.

The Irish government has no intention of palming these immigrants off. They are going to be herded in and kept in order to permanently change the demographic and political landscape of Ireland. Clearly the half-Indian, homosexual Varadkar isn't in anyway being influenced by his own personal background, oh no sir.

This cunt and his plan to ethnically diversify the Irish population is the biggest threat Eire has faced in modern times. You and your Irish brothers and sisters need to get on the street and denounce this cunt before its too late.

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

How y'all figure out the Ireland issue is pretty much the UK's problem. .

Panzerknacker 

Despite sidestepping a very clear question, I agree with you – to a point. Why, therefore, have you been in support of the EU trying to enforce a clear breach of the Good Friday Agreement by attempting to restructure the border of Northern Ireland, which will obviously enable it (the EU) to make it easier for immigrants to flood Ireland? Which part of this did you not see?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

There's nothing you have or could  post that would be of interest to me shitty baby. .I'm just enjoying the bubble of delusion y'all have formed around yourselves 

Panzerknacker 

That's because you're a thick bog warrior unable to grasp the obvious. So who is deluded exactly?

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm usually by your side on political issues, Pansy, but I think you've got this one wrong.

The Irish government has no intention of palming these immigrants off. They are going to be herded in and kept in order to permanently change the demographic and political landscape of Ireland. Clearly the half-Indian, homosexual Varadkar isn't in anyway being influenced by his own personal background, oh no sir.

This cunt and his plan to ethnically diversify the Irish population is the biggest threat Eire has faced in modern times. You and your Irish brothers and sisters need to get on the street and denounce this cunt before its too late.

Leo's many things but he's not stupid 

Panzerknacker 

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite sidestepping a very clear question, I agree with you – to a point. Why, therefore, have you been in support of the EU trying to enforce a clear breach of the Good Friday Agreement by attempting to restructure the border of Northern Ireland, which will obviously enable it (the EU) to make it easier for immigrants to flood Ireland? Which part of this did you not see?

It is my question to side step..it's not my problem to come up with solutions to your mess

Panzerknacker 

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It is my question to side step..it's not my problem to come up with solutions to your mess

Panzerknacker 

With each of your passing comments on the EU's increasing grip on Eire, and its interrelation with Brexit, it's becoming evident you know very little about the repercussions – for you. For this reason why not go away for a little while (preferably a long while), study it, and come back with some informed material worthy of discussion?

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With each of your passing comments on the EU's increasing grip on Eire, and its interrelation with Brexit, it's becoming evident you know very little about the repercussions – for you. For this reason why not go away for a little while (preferably a long while), study it, and come back with some informed material worthy of discussion?

Grip ya say...I think Ireland has done better in 40 years from Europe than it has in a few centuries with the UK. .you could send Boris and his bus over and see if the bog rats buy his half baked bollox n follow the UK into fuck knows where. .

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Grip ya say...I think Ireland has done better in 40 years from Europe than it has in a few centuries with the UK. .you could send Boris and his bus over and see if the bog rats buy his half baked bollox n follow the UK into fuck knows where. .

Panzerknacker 

Yeah, you struggle for centuries to be independent of the British and then give it away to a bunch of Krauts and Frogs.

So you have to pretend it’s great or you look like a right bunch of thick cunts. Painted yourselves into a corner Pansy boy you dumb Micks.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, you struggle for centuries to be independent of the British and then give it away to a bunch of Krauts and Frogs.

So you have to pretend it’s great or you look like a right bunch of thick cunts. Painted yourselves into a corner Pansy boy you dumb Micks.

Laffin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Laffin 

Panzerknacker 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, an increase of a million in 2 decades......we have that every  3 or 4 years over here. You’ve got it coming Pansy boy. We’ll see how much you love your fucking EU then. Wanker.

I've got plenty more for him where that came from. The cunt will wish he was born under the Union Jack when I'm finished with him.

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You are, shitty baby 

Panzerknacker 

Here are some more wise words for you Pansyknickers......

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuks sake shitty baby ..get out n have a life ...ye n jewdy baby need to get out more..

Panzerknacker 

If you had a pair of balls you would reply to me directly but as you didn't I can only assume that you're a poofter like your teaslop Leo. Mwah.XXX

Fuks sake shitty baby ..get out n have a life ...ye n jewdy baby need to get out more..

Panzerknacker 

Does this meet your viewing pleasure darling? MwahXXX

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If you had a pair of balls you would reply to me directly but as you didn't I can only assume that you're a poofter like your teaslop Leo. Mwah.XXX

I did reply to ya shitty baby...I advised ya to get out more ..bang some pussy..suck some cock..whatever  floats yer boat. .you've had yer say..cast your vote.... let yer betters do the pointless gibbering on yer behalf ..enjoy the show 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I did reply to ya shitty baby...I advised ya to get out more ..bang some pussy..suck some cock..whatever  floats yer boat. .you've had yer say..cast your vote.... let yer betters do the pointless gibbering on yer behalf ..enjoy the show 

Panzerknacker 

The trouble is Pansy boy you, personally, have an awful lot of “betters.” All we have over here are rich old has beens:

Blair

Heseltine

Major 

Campbell 

Mandelson

Salmond

Clegg

Ashdown

Brown

Kinnock

Prescott

Cable

Millibollocks senior

Millibollocks junior

Clarke

Branson

Sir Bob Goboff ( Oirish cunt )

Bonio ( another Oirish cunt )

Sir Elton ( cocksucker ) John 

Russell fucking Brand

I could go on but you get the picture? These fuckers may be your betters but they are not mine.

Sap.

Mm..jewdy baby..ya seem to have missed a few in yer rogues gallery...the may..the sleveens  farage ..gove. .bojo. .n moog and pretty much any other cunt that thinks this bollox will fly ..but im an affable guy..I wish that y'all get everything ya deserve ..ya angry little latent homosexual ya.

Panzerknacker 

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Perhaps your natural sense of subservience brings you to the conclusion that politicians are your "betters" but I certainly don't share that sentiment Mick. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you not having any aspirations in life but I suppose somebody has to dig up potatoes and muck out the pigs.

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You brought this unto yourself, Pansy. All you've carped on about in the past few months is Brexit, how shit the UK is, and how much better Ireland will be under the EU's control.

Give it a rest, you fucking mind-numbingly monotonous cunt.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You brought this unto yourself, Pansy. All you've carped on about in the past few months is Brexit, how shit the UK is, and how much better Ireland will be under the EU's control.

Give it a rest, you fucking mind-numbingly monotonous cunt.

Ya have me all wrong ..as far as I remember it was more a bit of cut n thrust n argument. .with a few tired 19th century punch type cartoon comments throw in from the lower life forms that hang out here ..twas all in good fun though. .but again may y'all get what y'all deserve 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi

Ya have me all wrong ..as far as I remember it was more a bit of cut n thrust n argument. .with a few tired 19th century punch type cartoon comments throw in from the lower life forms that hang out here ..twas all in good fun though. .but again may y'all get what y'all deserve 

Panzerknacker 

Shut it prick