CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manufactured Outrage about Cambridge Analytica

Jiggerycock

Maybe I am being ignorant, but I don't see how the said activities would swing an election. If this were to be the case, how can this be proven? There isn't any way it can.

There may be another reason why this was allowed, that may become evident at a later date. Maybe it was a dummy run to see if this tactic/experiment yielded any predicted outcomes, but even then, I don't see how it is measureable.

Being harsh, for a change, what sort of cunt doesn't know who or what way they are going to vote. Sounds like to me they shouldn't fucking bother, the dithering cunts. 

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

Maybe I am being ignorant, but I don't see how the said activities would swing an election. If this were to be the case, how can this be proven? There isn't any way it can.

There may be another reason why this was allowed, that may become evident at a later date. Maybe it was a dummy run to see if this tactic/experiment yielded any predicted outcomes, but even then, I don't see how it is measureable.

Being harsh, for a change, what sort of cunt doesn't know who or what way they are going to vote. Sounds like to me they shouldn't fucking bother, the dithering cunts. 

That is CA's greatest defence, though like Facebook it will have a tough time defending the misuse of personal data. As you say, the effectiveness of CA's operation is impossible to quantify but its worth remembering that Trump won an election and the Vote Remain camp lost a referendum against all predictions. As ever, follow the money; CA is a wholly owned subsidiary of SCL, which whilst technically a British concern is connected via a string of shell companies to Robert Mercer, a US computer scientist and hedge fund owner. Mercer, an Alt-Right benefactor is acknowledged to have provided free data analysis to Nigel Farage. One of the CA Vice-Presidents was Steve Bannon who was Chief Executive of Donald Trump's presidential election campaign and for a short time the President's chief strategist at the White House. Admittedly, there are a few dots left to join but as I stated previously, questions need to be answered...

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That is CA's greatest defence, though like Facebook it will have a tough time defending the misuse of personal data. As you say, the effectiveness of CA's operation is impossible to quantify but its worth remembering that Trump won an election and the Vote Remain camp lost a referendum against all predictions. As ever, follow the money; CA is a wholly owned subsidiary of SCL, which whilst technically a British concern is connected via a string of shell companies to Robert Mercer, a US computer scientist and hedge fund owner. Mercer, an Alt-Right benefactor is acknowledged to have provided free data analysis to Nigel Farage. One of the CA Vice-Presidents was Steve Bannon who was Chief Executive of Donald Trump's presidential election campaign and for a short time the President's chief strategist at the White House. Admittedly, there are a few dots left to join but as I stated previously, questions need to be answered...

I also wonder, if the said elections went the other way, would all of this shit been swept under the carpet.