CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibromyalgia again. Fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the avoidance of doubt, this doesn't mean I approve of Stubby's "noble savage" bollocks. That's still shite, and Rousseau is still a cunt.

I think I was using the noble savage bollocks as a metaphor or perhaps trying to be funny. But of course where humans do live the hunter-gatherer lifestyle, there's virtually no wildlife for miles cuz they've eaten it all and a dysfunctional ecosystem, but I digress.

All scots are savages, worse than cavemen in fact 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think I was using the noble savage bollocks as a metaphor or perhaps trying to be funny. But of course where humans do live the hunter-gatherer lifestyle, there's virtually no wildlife for miles cuz they've eaten it all and a dysfunctional ecosystem, but I digress.

All scots are savages, worse than cavemen in fact 

people from the provinces should be sterilised and made to work as serfs until they die Stub

Welsh can't even be trained, so being hunting for sport is perhaps their only economic use

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

people from the provinces should be sterilised and made to work as serfs until they die Stub

Welsh can't even be trained, so being hunting for sport is perhaps their only economic use

I like your thinking Herr Rat. The welsh are useless, not even good for tourist attractions as no foreign jonnys know where it is. I've got no real issues with the pasty, skirt wearing ginger cunts from up North but we defiantly should send them Rod Stewart full time as some kind of punishment 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I like your thinking Herr Rat. The welsh are useless, not even good for tourist attractions as no foreign jonnys know where it is. I've got no real issues with the pasty, skirt wearing ginger cunts from up North but we defiantly should send them Rod Stewart full time as some kind of punishment 

Rod Stewart didn't know where Scotland was until someone put him on the right train 

I won't go into the gory details but I have now been given the all clear and they don't want to see me again thank fuck.I have no intention of letting anyone else EVER to go near my chocolate tea towel holder again.Hats off to the poofs because how they ever take a cock up there ill never fucking know. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I won't go into the gory details but I have now been given the all clear and they don't want to see me again thank fuck.I have no intention of letting anyone else EVER to go near my chocolate tea towel holder again.Hats off to the poofs because how they ever take a cock up there ill never fucking know. 

Well done .. however the "they don't want to see you again" is understandable from the "other point of view" if you know what I mean.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 22/03/2018 at 10:06 AM, Neil said:

May I say that I am genuinely pleased that your prostate is still functioning correctly, back to a healthy 5 a day?

54 minutes ago, Neil said:

Don't get your epididymis in a twist. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunt, beat me to it.

It is Neil, afterall.  I'm rather certain he has copy rights and patents on an entirely new, ecologically friendly, non toxic line of stroke cremes, fisting butters, and flesh rejuvenation ointments in clinical human trials. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A hand motion lotion potion. 

I hesitate to guess or hypothesize about the callouses Neil has developed over decades of self abuse.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 3/21/2018 at 6:34 AM, Your Lady Penelope said:

It is marvelous when cunts can be "experts" on conditions that they don't themselves.

Astonishing grammar there. 

I'm surprised that one of the resident women on here is rushing to the defense of hypochondriacs. Not! 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Astonishing grammar there. 

I'm surprised that one of the resident women on here is rushing to the defense of hypochondriacs. Not! 

defence.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Pot and kettle. But, maybe (s)he could be North American?

Eric is old pot calling shiny new electric kettle black.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Eric is old pot calling shiny new electric kettle black.

He needs to wake up and realise it's the 21st century.