CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Editing of non malicious non rule breaking posts

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Funnier still would be watching you having your ghastly tattoo burnt off your head by drunken Normandy trawlermen.with superheated bilge hooks....

The only reason they would be superheated would be to rid all bacterial matter off them after you use them as phallic toys and ram them up your arse.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

More of your personal depraved fantasies....

lol.

Much like yours of being a devout catholic christian....only the hooks are probably higher in moral value than priests.  

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank is so full of 'man fat', that when they cremate him, he will bubble and sizzle like cheese on toast. 

Frank is a real man and a fine sailor.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank is so full of 'man fat', that when they cremate him, he will bubble and sizzle like cheese on toast. 

I would have thought the AIDS and cancer would have ravaged his fat reserves.  The way he described he was skin stretched over bone.  

On a more personal note, I want Frank to live.  I really do.  

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would have thought the AIDS and cancer would have ravaged his fat reserves.  The way he described he was skin stretched over bone.  

On a more personal note, I want Frank to live.  I really do.  

I'm guessing franks last words were "kiss me withers, this time on the lips with plenty of tongue"? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing franks last words were "kiss me withers, this time on the lips with plenty of tongue"? 

Frank is in cryogenic freeze until a cure for AIDS and cancer is found.  He'll back stronger than ever.  

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cancer is funny isn’t it !

lol.

Cancer is absolutely hilarious, as I said when my middle sister Died from a Brain tumour in April 2014 and again when my youngest  sister died from pancreatic cancer in November 2014.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cancer is funny isn’t it !

lol.

Only if you suffer from it. You fake Cheshire inhabiting scumbag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No it's fucking not you sausage hiding flid. We're taking about a made up character who's got a rap sheet on being a vile cunt as long as your Nigerian pimps middle leg.

Fuck off

Fucking hell Stubbs, one of these days, we're going to have to do something about your timid approach to cunting.