CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Editing of non malicious non rule breaking posts

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

What did I put in the bagging dog shit and throwing in trees nom that required editing?

There were no rules broken! If there was which?

Fucking Putinesque moderating.

Guest Alfie Noakes
34 minutes ago, Ape said:

The Jazz/Eavens is strong in this one.....

Ha very good. There was nothing in the nomination that remotely required any moderation. I used no terms of race, did not mention names or anything else against the rules. So that I avoid the censor's stripe in the future I would like to know what was the issue? That is all.

Stand down! No meltdown coming I am afraid. Just a little pissed off but not anywhere near blood boiling rage, sorry to disappoint.

26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Ha very good. There was nothing in the nomination that remotely required any moderation. I used no terms of race, did not mention names or anything else against the rules. So that I avoid the censor's stripe in the future I would like to know what was the issue? That is all.

Stand down! No meltdown coming I am afraid. Just a little pissed off but not anywhere near blood boiling rage, sorry to disappoint.

Evidently, the Borg Queen, devoid of all humour and self-deprecation, not to mention being cursed with always being right, decided that the post contravened some minute detail of the CC rules. Or perhaps she’s on the blob at the moment, and the ripcord protruding from her mackerel sluice © @Eric Cuntman is making her a bit cranky. Who knows? Who gives a fuck?

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like living in Stalinist Russia. 

Who is in the salt mines or has been taken away and eliminated by the secret police?

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What did I put in the bagging dog shit and throwing in trees nom that required editing?

There were no rules broken! If there was which?

Fucking Putinesque moderating.

Running a forum is not simply applying your own rules, you also have to follow the rules of the server and watch your back as you do not know who you are offending. There have been many tries at running similar forums to this but they seem to run for a few months and then then shut down for breaching often entirely unknown rules or because some other forum elsewhere makes a spurious complaint that results in the server shutting the forum down.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

Who is in the salt mines or has been taken away and eliminated by the secret police?

Running a forum is not simply applying your own rules, you also have to follow the rules of the server and watch your back as you do not know who you are offending. There have been many tries at running similar forums to this but they seem to run for a few months and then then shut down for breaching often entirely unknown rules or because some other forum elsewhere makes a spurious complaint that results in the server shutting the forum down.

My point is I said nothing that broke any rules, no names were mentioned or inferred and no barred subject matter was on there, so why the edit?

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, I dunno Ape. I would first look for retards who write a paragraph about not giving a fuck

Yes, the entire paragraph was all about how little a fuck I give. Perhaps I should expand on it and make it into a short story? Then I could really go into detail about just how much of a fuck I don’t give. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, the entire paragraph was all about how little a fuck I give. Perhaps I should expand on it and make it into a short story? Then I could really go into detail about just how much of a fuck I don’t give. 

you'd need to define the 'fuck' that you don't give Apeman. Imperial fuck, metric fuck, Eurofuck?

If the rest of us are to make an informed choice of whether we give one of our fucks about the fuck you're not giving, then some quantitative conversion is needed.

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

My point is I said nothing that broke any rules, no names were mentioned or inferred and no barred subject matter was on there, so why the edit?

It was a good nom, however you immediately derailed it by a final aside of posting a bag of dog poop to another punter. It so happened that said punter responded within 8 minutes of the OP resulting in yet another possible farrago of playground "no, you are" drivel before the nom had a chance to develop. I took out three posts and edited out your final sentence.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a good nom, however you immediately derailed it by a final aside of posting a bag of dog poop to another punter. It so happened that said punter responded within 8 minutes of the OP resulting in yet another possible farrago of playground "no, you are" drivel before the nom had a chance to develop. I took out three posts and edited out your final sentence.

Oh you mean poor bertie. Well a bit silly to put in but silly to remove after what else has been left up on other noms.

Hey ho. Today's another day and all that. At least I know why and what and no rules were actually broken so enuff said. 

Moving on, I reckon ratty has a big nose.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like living in Stalinist Russia. 

You need to stop waving your dick around. On the one hand you bitch about needless name-calling and thread derailments and moan how Admin does nothing to regulate, yet when we do you bitch about Mod intervention. Make your mind up.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Oh you mean poor bertie. Well bit silly to put in but silly to remove after what else has been left up on other noms.

Hey ho. Today's another day and all that.

The problem is that killing derailments is only effective if done soon after the event. It just happened that a mod was around at the time. The action was taken to protect your nom and you're still bitchin' :rolleyes:

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem is that killing derailments is only effective if done soon after the event. It just happened that a mod was around at the time. The action was taken to protect your nom and your still bitchin' :rolleyes:

I have just put enough said on my above post, as you gave me the courtesy of an explanation and I accept, maybe a bit reluctantly, the reasoning behind it. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You need to stop waving your dick around. On the one hand you bitch about needless name-calling and thread derailments and moan how Admin does nothing to regulate, yet when we do you bitch about Mod intervention. Make your mind up.

It was actually a tongue in cheek remark. Get that pickle out of your arse.

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

you'd need to define the 'fuck' that you don't give Apeman. Imperial fuck, metric fuck, Eurofuck?

If the rest of us are to make an informed choice of whether we give one of our fucks about the fuck you're not giving, then some quantitative conversion is needed.

He probably means a Weimar fuck ratty, which converts to 0.00725 Eurofucks. By the time you get your calculator out the rate will be even worse, unless drastic action is taken by the Chancellor. (What form this action might take would be pure speculation, but may initially involve Poland.)

1 hour ago, scotty said:

He probably means a Weimar fuck ratty, which converts to 0.00725 Eurofucks. By the time you get your calculator out the rate will be even worse, unless drastic action is taken by the Chancellor. (What form this action might take would be pure speculation, but may initially involve Poland.)

I'm Corgi registered Scotto

• Like 1