CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elwis Pwezleys.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I've asked this before and so I'll ask it again:  Who the fuck do these Japs think they are?  Kink-Chong aside, these squinty-eyed irriots prance about like Elwish whilst thinking they're the weal thing.  Some of you will have seen these yips in your local pub, straining their vocal chords to the likes of Fwom a Jap to a Quing.  Daffy cunts the lot of 'em. 

Kim-Jong-Un-as-an-Elvis-Impersonator--12

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've asked this before and so I'll ask it again:  Who the fuck do these Japs think they are?  Kink-Chong aside, these squinty-eyed irriots prance about like Elwish whilst thinking they're the weal thing.  Some of you will have seen these yips in your local pub, straining their vocal chords to the likes of Fwom a Jap to a Quing.  Daffy cunts the lot of 'em. 

why do you do this?

Guest Bill Stickers

I think you’ve got your logins mixed up.

This is cunts corner, not lazy 1970s racists corner (despite the recent shambolic ‘efforts’ of monumental).

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Reported.

Blatant racism

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blue suede sushi

It's now or ninja

I arigotogazaimishita

Guest Gareth Hunt

Some Nips do a passable Elvis. I suspect the OP is bearing a grudge after his Datsun Cherry let him down once too often in the 1970s. That or a bitter memory of having selected used male underwear, instead of female, from one of  those perv, pantie-sniffer vending machines the Japs are so keen on.

GH.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think you’ve got your logins mixed up.

This is cunts corner, not lazy 1970s racists corner (despite the recent shambolic ‘efforts’ of monumental).

It gets more like the Christian Aid Centre from day to day.