CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed it has, but as to whether Ape has the ability to locate it?

I’m looking for someone getting credited many, many times for factually contributing the entire discography, while all the many, many other contributors had to make do with a single mention.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m looking for someone getting credited many, many times for factually contributing the entire discography, while all the many, many other contributors had to make do with a single mention.

This repeated use of 'many, many' is leading me to believe that your true identity could be commandant Lassard from police academy.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

This repeated use of 'many, many' is leading me to believe that your true identity could be commandant Lassard from police academy.

Lol yes, but ‘many, many’ is actually what ‘Eavens said in his original post, when he first revealed his factual contribution of the entire discography. So my use of ‘many, many’ is basically me taking the piss out of the crazy cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove

@Ape. It's unfortunate that the acknowledgments do not publish what was contributed to the book/s by each individual. Some of those listed may have contributed a single photo for example whilst others an entire paragraph or more in one or more chapters... I can however give you a further clue to my identity, as I also featured in the 'Jazzin for Blue Jean' video which was filmed at The Wag Club. Hence your associating me with Jazz.... Yawn.

'IF' it is of any interest to you whatsoever, it was up until 1990 that I had the 3rd largest collection in Europe of Bowie vinyl  recordings and other stuff. If you look in the book there's a picture of his USA cartoon cover of The Man Who Sold The World album. The publishers wanted to show a pic of the then very rare German issued round cover of which I had a white label Demo copy of, but the publishers were refused permission to show it... However, due to the collection that I had at that time together with me having known & followed Bowie since the late sixty's, I was asked to provide the Discography and other details/info which they used... I sold the entire collection in 1991 to a Jap and Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols) who was and still is a massive fan of Bowie's. I got a good amount of money at the time for it all, but fuck knows what it's worth today. Probably bundles. Amen & Goodnight. 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

@Ape. It's unfortunate that the acknowledgments do not publish what was contributed to the book/s by each individual. Some of those listed may have contributed a single photo for example whilst others an entire paragraph or more in one or more chapters... I can however give you a further clue to my identity, as I also featured in the 'Jazzin for Blue Jean' video which was filmed at The Wag Club. Hence your associating me with Jazz.... Yawn.

'IF' it is of any interest to you whatsoever, it was up until 1990 that I had the 3rd largest collection in Europe of Bowie vinyl  recordings and other stuff. If you look in the book there's a picture of his USA cartoon cover of The Man Who Sold The World album. The publishers wanted to show a pic of the then very rare German issued round cover of which I had a white label Demo copy of, but the publishers were refused permission to show it... However, due to the collection that I had at that time together with me having known & followed Bowie since the late sixty's, I was asked to provide the Discography and other details/info which they used... I sold the entire collection in 1991 to a Jap and Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols) who was and still is a massive fan of Bowie's. I got a good amount of money at the time for it all, but fuck knows what it's worth today. Probably bundles. Amen & Goodnight. 

I know who you are. Amen and fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is any of this recorded in the COLINdale library? 

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Humble and self-effacing as always. I don't think for one second Bowie died of cancer. I think he took his own life because he was sick to the back teeth of you going through his rubbish bins at 3am. I also have a growing suspicion Bowie had a secret penchant for cheap, glass-stained Chinese ornaments.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Humble and self-effacing as always. I don't think for one second Bowie died of cancer. I think he took his own life because he was sick to the back teeth of you going through his rubbish bins at 3am. I also have a growing suspicion Bowie had a secret penchant for cheap, glass-stained Chinese ornaments.

Ha. You're not completely wrong. He was an avid collector (during the early 1970s) of quality French cameo glass by Daum and Galle, and L C Tiffany favrile glass, which he in fact sold to Paul McCartney, who in turn gave it to his one-legged whore. She then sold the lot (including several genuine Tiffany lamps which Mac had given her) at Toovey's auctioneers West Sussex.  And, if you remember correctly, I only ever went through his rubbish bins for scraps at 11:30am in good time to send you your breakfast.   

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha. You're not completely wrong. He was an avid collector (during the early 1970s) of quality French cameo glass by Daum and Galle, and L C Tiffany favrile glass, which he in fact sold to Paul McCartney, who in turn gave it to his one-legged whore. She then sold the lot (including several genuine Tiffany lamps which Mac had given her) at Toovey's auctioneers West Sussex.  And, if you remember correctly, I only ever went through his rubbish bins for scraps at 11:30am in good time to send you your breakfast.   

I never knew glass could be so fucking fascinating.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:38 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Based on your experience of brushing shoulders with the starts at the very highest echelons of the music industry, which includes David Bowie, and subsequent wealth in which you own more LC Tiffany decorative French glass ornaments than brain cells, when do you envisage Cliff's Scat Party Xmas Special to be available to the likes of Pen and Albert? 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Based on your experience of brushing shoulders with the starts at the very highest echelons of the music industry, which includes David Bowie, and subsequent wealth in which you own more LC Tiffany decorative French glass ornaments than brain cells, when do you envisage Cliff's Scat Party Xmas Special to be available to the likes of Pen and Albert? 

?

Well, if my Book as is published can be believed (and there's no reasons at all why it should not be) P & A were the inspiration for Bowie to release this homage/footage  of Albert in particular, once he had pegged it...  I've always looked back ever since. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

?

Well, if my Book as is published can be believed (and there's no reasons at all why it should not be) P & A were the inspiration for Bowie to release this homage/footage  of Albert in particular, once he had pegged it...  I've always looked back ever since. 

That's Wolfie, that is.