CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Complain About Weather

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not referring to the usual any occasion banter, when you're amongst strangers and the best way to converse and not not come across as too longing for the company of a cunt...no I'm pointing decidedly at the utter wank stains that bray on and on about how ghastly cold it is, or how the rain is falling like buckets of piss.  Do these miserable fuckwits actually fail to realize you're in the piss as well?  It's too cold, too hot, too much rain, or a fucking drought...snow and ice makes their fat fucking ankles and back ache...no you insipid fucking cunts, that would be the extra person in body weight you drag about on your quest to find the perfect sack o' greasy chips deep dried Mars Bars.  

Ffs, STFU cunt!  I don't want to hear it, I'm bloody well in it!  

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's when the weather person on TV says "good weather for gardeners" meaning that it's going to piss down that boils my piss. 

Yes, and since you have had that disabled weather girl waving her stump at the map, your climate has got wetter.  Here in France, the forecasters look like horses, but they do have two arms, and are accurate.  Sunny here all day, 23C, and no wind. Vivre.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, and since you have had that disabled weather girl waving her stump at the map, your climate has got wetter.  Here in France, the forecasters look like horses, but they do have two arms, and are accurate.  Sunny here all day, 23C, and no wind. Vivre.

A few years back I was babysitting my 6 year old niece, and as kids that age love CBeebies, that's what I ended up watching. I noticed that the presenter had an arm missing, and said to my niece, "look, that lady's only got one arm". She replied, "I know, and she can even read!" 

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shut the fuck up, you grape-stamping, Camembert-stinking, dirty frog slag.

Wogs begin at Calais.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You omitted "degrees", you thick frog cunt.

Guest luke swarm
58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

do you live in France Withers, well I wish you had said so earlier, I simply cannot remember you mentioning it before you. You really must keep mentioning it in future posts in case anyone possibly forgets this fact.

Guest Erroreptile404
33 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thats me then,I fucking hate this poxy country for its weather.If I could roll back 30 years I'd be off to a far warmer climate like a shot.Grey,wet and damp shit hole and I fucking hate it.

The weather where i live was great over the weekend. Are you sure you don't live on a council estate in Slough? 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you've got that much of a problem with Mrs N's growler you shouldn't have married her.

it wasn't her Growler her was referring to, twas the other adjacent orifice.  

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you've got that much of a problem with Mrs N's growler you shouldn't have married her.

Wet?......fucking hell,when she had our second the midwife informed me when her dust broke!

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're gay, aren't you.

Why, are looking for a new partner?  You've torn your geese in half buggering them, haven't you.  Relax, if you want a new warm hole to insert your minuscule maggot, little Albert is sniffing around your arse, now.  He'll be happy to oblige.