CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Davidson up the duff

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Ape said:

But what about all the nasty things you get up to with men’s cocks and arseholes? How do they fit into your rationale?

Your perverse interest in such things and lack of condemnation of such disgusting activities leads to the inevitable conclusion that you’re part of it.

lol.

57 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your.

lol.

Idiot.

Your perverse interest in such things and lack of condemnation of such disgusting activities leads to the inevitable conclusion that you’re part of it.

There....I’ve corrected my typo for you.

What do think about the proposed merger of Sainsbury’s and Asda ?

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Your perverse interest in such things and lack of condemnation of such disgusting activities leads to the inevitable conclusion that you’re part of it.

I couldn’t give a fuck - I get all my food delivered by Waitrose. Are you worried you might lose your job?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's blatant Supermarketist against Morrisons and Waitrose.  

Guest White van man

I go Aldi. Loads cheaper than anywhere else. We all look for the cheapest petrol stations, but go to the dearest food shops. Doesn't make sense. A lot of it comes from the same places as the more expensive brand names. They don't make it in a room in the back.

10 minutes ago, White van man said:

I go Aldi. Loads cheaper than anywhere else. We all look for the cheapest petrol stations, but go to the dearest food shops. Doesn't make sense. A lot of it comes from the same places as the more expensive brand names. They don't make it in a room in the back.

I quite like Lidl, virtually the same as Aldi. Most of their stuff is from holland or Germany which have higher standards in food production than we do. A basket costing £20 from Morrisons will cost about £13 in Lidl or Aldi. No brainer.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite like Lidl, virtually the same as Aldi. Most of their stuff is from holland or Germany which have higher standards in food production than we do. A basket costing £20 from Morrisons will cost about £13 in Lidl or Aldi. No brainer.

Why not McColls?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I go to ASDA or M & S purely for the convenience (and I don't mean the bogs) but give me my local Butcher and the Bakery any day of the week. They know what their doing far better than any of the Supermarkets do these days and their products are noticeably better too.

22 minutes ago, White van man said:

Aldi is for plebs and cunts from  “Commonwealth” countries.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead in either Lidl or Aldi.

I can’t be expected to traipse the aisles with assorted scum on some cringing bargain hunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because it's a newsagent/convenience store.

Punker's uses them as he will confirm below.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Aldi is for plebs and cunts from  “Commonwealth” countries.

You do all your shopping at McColls don't you?