CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Davidson up the duff

Earl of Punkape

Scottish Conservative Lesbian  leader Ruth Davidson has announced that she is 13 weeks pregnant.

Ms Davidson,who is unmarried, said she and her rug muncher partner Jen Wilson were "excited" to be expecting their first child in October after undergoing IVF.

More immoral, weird and perverse conduct from our seedy political class.....

Ms Davidson admitted there had been some "ups and downs" while attempting to conceive....I’ll fucking bet there was.......

Who’s the father Ruth ?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Scottish Conservative Lesbian  leader Ruth Davidson has announced that she is 13 weeks pregnant.

Ms Davidson,who is unmarried, said she and her rug muncher partner Jen Wilson were "excited" to be expecting their first child in October after undergoing IVF.

More immoral weird and perverse conduct from our seedy political class.....

Ms Davidson admitted there had been some "ups and downs" while attempting to conceive....I’ll fucking bet there was.......

Who’s the father Ruth ?

The father will be one of her 'male friends', i.e a homosexual who squirted his tadpoles into a turkey baster as he withdrew from his bum chums shitty ringpiece. Another kid destined to be psychologically damaged by being raised and surrounded by perverted freaks. Perhaps they'll pop round to Tom Daley's so the kids can play cross-dressing.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who’s the father Ruth ?

I reckon she asked 'Our Stickers' to donate his sperm. She would, without doubt, want the biological daddy to be a fucking weirdo after all.  lol

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I reckon she asked 'Our Stickers' to donate his sperm. She would, without doubt, want the biological daddy to be a fucking weirdo after all.  lol

Nahh... His bollocks aint dropped yet.

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who’s the father Ruth ?

you christian chaps are quite a forgiving bunch aren't you.

love thy neighbour and turn the other bum cheek seems only to apply to your priests. fucking monotonous bollocks    

55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ms Davidson,who is unmarried, said she and her rug muncher partner Jen Wilson were all "excited" to be expecting their first child in October after undergoing IVF.

Who’s the father Ruth ?

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And as if by magic, a sycophantic, tedious French wanker appeared.

Boring cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who’s the father Ruth ?

This, then, is the family line of Perez: Perez was the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram, Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, Salmon the father of Boaz, Boaz the father of Obed, Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father Ruth.

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

This, then, is the family line of Perez: Perez was the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram, Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, Salmon the father of Boaz, Boaz the father of Obed, Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father Ruth.

Hogwash, Jesse is the father of Daisy, who is the cousin of Bo and Luke.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hogwash, Jesse is the father of Daisy, who is the cousin of Bo and Luke.

Ahhh, but Blue-Boy and Big John Cannon both married Souix, whence they begat Ben Cartwright, son of Zeus & Ruth Ellis Jnr.  

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There was a golden age, not that long ago, really, where minge munching lezzers got knocked up the old fashioned way.....RAPE!  

You perverted freak.  You'd have jumped to knock-up Ann Widdecombe  given half the chance, if only to make a name for yourself, let alone any woman named Davidson.  

Guest White van man

These sexual miscreats have announced they are sharing maternity leave once the miscreation comes along. Who does the non pregnant lezzer work for. Should be sacked immediately. They campaign for equal pay, then pull stunts like this. It's a frigging joke. They are taking the piss. Why do faggots and lezzers have more rights than normal people?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You perverted freak.  You'd have jumped to knock-up Ann Widdecombe  given half the chance, if only to make a name for yourself, let alone any woman named Davidson.  

Found some tissue to wipe your tears, Jazz?  I'm certain they won't be the only ones shed, as you are a whinging fliddy infant.  I hope you fucking die tonight! 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, White van man said:

These sexual miscreats have announced they are sharing maternity leave once the miscreation comes along. Who does the non pregnant lezzer work for. Should be sacked immediately. They campaign for equal pay, then pull stunts like this. It's a frigging joke. They are taking the piss. Why do faggots and lezzers have more rights than normal people?

Listen-up.  Faggs & Dandy-Dykes have two parts to their brain: Left and Right.

In the Left side there's nothing right, and in the right side there's nothing left.  Now fuck off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Found some tissue to wipe your tears, Jazz?  I'm certain they won't be the only ones shed, as you are a whinging fliddy infant.  I hope you fucking die tonight! 

To fuck with you, you perverted freak, and your little cotton wanking glove...  I'd wager, you buy it flowers every Valentine day.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

To fuck with you, you perverted freak, and your little cotton wanking glove...  I'd wager, you buy it flowers every Valentine day.  

Jealous you haven't even that much to your name?  Or do you and your bedsit sharing faggot mates just pass it around to sniff and enjoy?  

Anytime you don't like your treatment sunshine, you can throw yourself off a cliff.  Nobody will miss you.  This place was much more interesting when you were gone...looking after your so called "health."  

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Jealous you haven't even that much to your name?  Or do you and your bedsit sharing faggot mates just pass it around to sniff and enjoy?  

Anytime you don't like your treatment sunshine, you can throw yourself off a cliff.  Nobody will miss you.  This place was much more interesting when you were gone...looking after your so called "health."  

What's sparked this sudden feud between you 2? Not that I'm complaining, it's filled up another page on FlidSpack© And brought it closer to the magic 💯

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

... and totally unappealing, monotonous & queer, whenever you are back.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's sparked this sudden feud between you 2? Not that I'm complaining, it's filled up another page on FlidSpack© And brought it closer to the magic 💯

Fuck knows. She came-out all fans blazing like some soppy faced little girl, and for no reason at all Eric. It's just not fair. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just don't like the gimpy ballerina.  Why she doesn't hoof it back to the damp dark cellar of his mums will always be a mystery.  He wasn't wanted then, and he isn't wanted now, going by the number of punters who have provided clear and concise instructions on how to successfully top himself.  Too bad those extra inbred chromosomes don't boost his intelligence.  He'd see rather quickly what a waste of human life he is.