CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trivago

I keep hoping the Tripadvisor Owl will get a talon caught in the treadmill and be catapulted backwards at high speed, thus increasing the entertainment value of the ad 5000%. Perhaps there are outtakes.

As for Trivago girl, I can almost smell the Herpes from here. There’s a reason she knows about cheap digs. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Banned for nonce accusations, I'm afraid to say that I egged him on via PM under the promise that I'd join in as well.

The stupid fucking cunt.

Outrageous, but obvious in hindsight. Preying on quincy's drug addled brain surely is a clique no no? This will change when take over and I'll bring back the NATO policy of an attack on one is an attack on all. Bubba and Thickers don't tow the line on this one, the useless fucking oiks

I know roops double dared the scatt monkey but over what, I don't know, however, he has lurking around lately.....

10 hours ago, Berser said:

It’s the pondering whether she’s fuckable although her voice would render you impotent bint . I couldn’t care less about hotels , cheap or otherwise as unlike women there is no expectation I can spill my muck either inside or thinking about them . It’s the would I wouldn’t I ?  Quandary which bothers me most of all.

You and punkape will get on fine you fucking poof. Given the choice off the lovely Miss miller climbing out of the shower and climbing on top, from your comments you'll be running to join punkers at his "golf club" servicing the members.

Gabrielle-Miller-Feet-1723684.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Berser said:

I whole heartedly disagree with the previous  “ smash her back door  in “ comment seen in the archives .

the bitter disappointment found in Trivago girl is that she is so dull ,one couldn’t ratchet up even a hate wank over her kids doll hairline and curveless sterile body .

i would rather pay full price for a holiday as I’m neither tight or a bullshitting middle class cunt in debt up to my North face gilet and obliged to compete with other New Testament named fuck puzzles.

Says it all, I think.  Cottaging about in carpark does not a holiday make!   

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

On topic.......I fully admit, I have absolutely no fucking idea what this load of old bollocks is about.

I might well be off on this, but I think it makes reference to an Aussie actress trying to sell some price checking holiday booking site rubbish.  Another cunt saying how well off he is, rather than just admit he couldn't afford to travel the world if it merely costs a fiver!  

Lying cunt!  

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

On topic.......I fully admit, I have absolutely no fucking idea what this load of old bollocks is about.

A telling characteristic of the rich is they generally don't boast about it and dont show off by leaving big tips etc, very few go full Mayweather. The opposite is true of not so well off. They leave tips to try and show they have money. This berser dude also claims he can be choosy with women, and a fit bird off tv is beneath him. He also accuses us all of being lonely. Sounds like a bit of psychological projection. I think he could be a lonely, bedsit dwelling, never travelled scruffy twamp, with a sore right wrist.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, White van man said:

A telling characteristic of the rich is they generally don't boast about it and dont show off by leaving big tips etc, very few go full Mayweather. The opposite is true of not so well off. They leave tips to try and show they have money. This berser dude also claims he can be choosy with women, and a fit bird off tv is beneath him. He also accuses us all of being lonely. Sounds like a bit of psychological projection. I think he could be a lonely, bedsit dwelling, never travelled scruffy twamp, with a sore right wrist.

no could be about it.

On 4/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, southerncunt said:

I have formed the opinion through reading a number of your posts that you would be a bit of a twat. 

Actually, quite a lot of a twat, if I’m honest.

Actually I'm a cunt, a complete CUNT!

What did you expect on this site, moron?

Get with the fuckin' programme (not on commercial television)