CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who get lions shot

Eric Cuntman

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did that bloke say "someone get a trifle"? Don't think Lions eat trifles do they? Lion bars yes but not trifles. 

They eat Double  Deckers.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful WVM. Albert will soon be asking you to change his Huggies pull-ups as well. The little Flid has completely missed the point of the thread anyway, it wasn't to highlight this specific story, it was a condemnation in general of cunts who are thick enough to try and commune with lions. A hobby that Albert has unfortunately failed to take up. The thick little inadequate cunt.

A hobby i would endorse for Albert to take up, might make a man out of him..or he will with a bit of luck get eaten trying.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, rather than just lazily post a link to BBC news, I prefer to post something original, requiring imagination and opinion. Not a concept familiar to you or your mentor.

Albert is his own Albert .. he does not and has never had a mentor .. he does though seem to be your torMENTOR.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most lions are from Africa. Have you ever tried to sodomize one?

What about Ant Lions? .. They are found in France and Wither's keeps one as a pet.

Myrmeleontidae_(antlion)_5370350.jpg

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

His boyfriend Leroy comes from The Gambia

Oh dear. Homophobic and racist abuse. What happened to Lady P , the SJW? Seems that she bends with the wind , as they say.

Better than arthritis I suppose.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

well spoken Bertie, its about time someone told Eric some home truths.

In fact I am so impressed by your brave words that I feel I should buy you and a loved one of your choice (I suggest  Penny) a well deserved ticket to Dudley Zoo for this coming bank holiday weekend, the weather forecast looks good and you will have a fantastic day out in one of the west midlands premier attractions. May I also suggest a very close look at the Lions enclosure which can be easily entered by a person of your calibre, Go and say hello to Leo the Lion, he is just a fucking big pussycat really. 

Luke, you have become a master artist with the English language....if Frank were here, I think he would have explained it like this....

Guest White van man
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did that bloke say "someone get a trifle"? Don't think Lions eat trifles do they? Lion bars yes but not trifles. 

It seemed happy with its mane meal.

See what i did there.

Guest judgetwi

I love these stories where cunts fuck about with wild animals and get chomped up. My favourites are flash Aussie surfer cunts who are attacked by sharks. I don’t like to see them eaten though. I prefer it if the shark swims off with an arm or a leg and leaves the wanker spouting blood all over the shop and screaming the place down as his useless life ebbs away. Fucking Aussie cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I love these stories where cunts fuck about with wild animals and get chomped up. My favourites are flash Aussie surfer cunts who are attacked by sharks. I don’t like to see them eaten though. I prefer it if the shark swims off with an arm or a leg and leaves the wanker spouting blood all over the shop and screaming the place down as his useless life ebbs away. Fucking Aussie cunts.

Then the cunts end with the finest ultra modern space age tough prosthetic limbs at taxpayer expense.  Just dump the bleeding cunt in an acid bath and be done with it.   

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

When a great white bites a human it will spit then out as it realises it's not a seal, dolphin or anything else tasty. But this time it's too late as you'll be missing a leg or have a diner plate sized chunk missing from your torso. This is the way they investigate the world: bite it.

Guest 'eavensabove

I've only ever shat myself once, and that was when Jobseekers sent me to be lion tamer...  However, any cunt that gets-off on shooting wild African animals, should do just that and cull Nigeria.  I'm also reminded of a topic of mine not so long ago about Northern White Rhino's at the end of existence due the cunts that shoot them. Well, they are completely extinct now save for two solitary females. The last male one died in captivity.  

Guest Erroreptile404
42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've only ever shat myself once, and that was when Jobseekers sent me to be lion tamer...  However, any cunt that gets-off on shooting wild African animals, should do just that and cull Nigeria.  I'm also reminded of a topic of mine not so long ago about Northern White Rhino's at the end of existence due the cunts that shoot them. Well, they are completely extinct now save for two solitary females. The last male one died in captivity.  

Just get a normal male rhino to mate with them, and i'm sure a male white rhino will spring up somewhere along the line. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Who's Wo$$y? Do you mean Albert?

Wo$$y The Wiz-Kid. She'll be on later no doubt. You'll recognise her in an instant if ever you knew Wad.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, Fender777 said:

That's rich coming from the sucker of P's saggy tits..don't you think squire ?

I'm not a "squire" so fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/1/2018 at 8:33 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It was the owner of the safari park. If there was anyone who should have known better, it was him. Like I said earlier, if you've raised an orphaned cub from birth, it's common for the fully grown lion to behave like a domestic cat with that person, but a South African gazelle munching veteran is a different story, and shouldn't be punished for the stupidity of the cunt who it tried to eat.

How would you know? The nearest you've been to a lion is reading "Leo" in the astrology section of your local Wankers' Gazette.