CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who get lions shot

Eric Cuntman

Yet another fucking idiot has walked into a lion enclosure, got mauled and consequently, the lion has now been shot dead after the fact. What the fuck do you expect? A lion is a magnificent, beautiful example of something which should be left to its own devices. One of natures perfectly evolved killing machines, designed to acquire and consume fresh meat. There are few exceptions to the rule, cubs which have been raised by humans from birth can live alongside the human that raised them, but if it's a wild lion, brought into captivity and you're fucking stupid enough to walk up to it, tough shit, you deserve to be eaten. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet another fucking idiot has walked into a lion enclosure, got mauled and consequently, the lion has now been shot dead after the fact. What the fuck do you expect? A lion is a magnificent, beautiful example of something which should be left to its own devices. One of natures perfectly evolved killing machines, designed to acquire and consume fresh meat. There are few exceptions to the rule, cubs which have been raised by humans from birth can live alongside the human that raised them, but if it's a wild lion, brought into captivity and you're fucking stupid enough to walk up to it, tough shit, you deserve to be eaten. 

...or shot

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It obviously wasn't Frank because that bony cunt would get stuck in the lion's throat and choke the poor bastard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only cunts with mental health issues would get into an enclosure with a lion.

Zoos have a duty of care to those it allows on their premises and should be more diligent about assessing the mental state of customers before allowing access.

Your lack of compassion is a obvious and nasty character flaw.

Fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Zoos have a duty of care to those it allows on their premises and should be more diligent about assessing the mental state of customers before allowing access.

Fuck off.

Most lions are from Africa. Have you ever tried to sodomize one?

lol 

By the way, the cunt who walked into the enclosure was the owner of the zoo.

fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More unsubstantiated dribble from the head dribbler. Put a link up you total imbecile of the highest order.

25 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

More unsubstantiated dribble from the head dribbler. Put a link up you total imbecile of the highest order.

No, rather than just lazily post a link to BBC news, I prefer to post something original, requiring imagination and opinion. Not a concept familiar to you or your mentor.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, rather than just lazily post a link to BBC news, I prefer to post something original, requiring imagination and opinion. Not a concept familiar to you or your mentor.

You need to take your complaints to the Zoo and Safari Park authorities.Upon arrival you could avail your bizarre desires in the reptile house or small mammal reserve.

lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You need to take your complaints to the Zoo and Safari Park authorities.Upon arrival you could avail your bizarre desires in the reptile house or small mammal reserve.

lol.

The reptile house keeper at my local zoo is Mr Kgabe Um Bongo. If you asked him nicely, I'm sure he would allow you to handle his Black Mamba.

lol lol. 

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

He’ll doubtless find you there, with your cock up a monkey.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Careful WVM. Albert will soon be asking you to change his Huggies pull-ups as well. The little Flid has completely missed the point of the thread anyway, it wasn't to highlight this specific story, it was a condemnation in general of cunts who are thick enough to try and commune with lions. A hobby that Albert has unfortunately failed to take up. The thick little inadequate cunt.

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful WVM. Albert will soon be asking you to change his Huggies pull-ups as well. The little Flid has completely missed the point of the thread anyway, it wasn't to highlight this specific story, it was a condemnation in general of cunts who are thick enough to try and commune with lions. A hobby that Albert has unfortunately failed to take up. The thick little inadequate cunt.

They've got some strength. It picked him up like a rag doll. Anyone who goes in with one of them deserves to be eaten.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

well spoken Bertie, its about time someone told Eric some home truths.

In fact I am so impressed by your brave words that I feel I should buy you and a loved one of your choice (I suggest  Penny) a well deserved ticket to Dudley Zoo for this coming bank holiday weekend, the weather forecast looks good and you will have a fantastic day out in one of the west midlands premier attractions. May I also suggest a very close look at the Lions enclosure which can be easily entered by a person of your calibre, Go and say hello to Leo the Lion, he is just a fucking big pussycat really. 

17 minutes ago, White van man said:

They've got some strength. It picked him up like a rag doll. Anyone who goes in with one of them deserves to be eaten.

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What the fuck did the old cunt expect? Don't put your hand into the fire if you don't want to get burned.

I also have a hunch this was Arseholes, whose dementia has lead him to believe he was attacked by a large dog.

It was the owner of the safari park. If there was anyone who should have known better, it was him. Like I said earlier, if you've raised an orphaned cub from birth, it's common for the fully grown lion to behave like a domestic cat with that person, but a South African gazelle munching veteran is a different story, and shouldn't be punished for the stupidity of the cunt who it tried to eat.

There are some animals (most of them) that don't belong in zoos and large apex predators such as lions that have vast territories in wild are defiantly one. This stupid cunt got what he deserved and lion died needlessly. Another nail in the   coffin for animal prisons. 

That said, it genuinely warms my heart when some hunting twat gets mauled to death

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There are some animals (most of them) that don't belong in zoos and large apex predators such as lions that have vast territories in wild are defiantly one. This stupid cunt got what he deserved and lion died needlessly. Another nail in the   coffin for animal prisons. 

That said, it genuinely warms my heart when some hunting twat gets mauled to death

I pray for the day when it's some rich New York business man that's getting chewed Stub.

A fat one from Borough Park for instance

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I hope that something gobbles you.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lions in zoos have it easy. They don't have to hunt for their food in searing heat. They have it delivered to them (this soppy cunt delivered it himself) so they get to do what lions are good at: sitting around doing fuck all.