CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bank Holiday cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This type of insult is not allowed, squire...

Roops, any chance of giving this Bert character a few days off to reconsider his membership, he adds nothing to any topic but empty space. I don't mind abuse, piss taking or even honest debate but this bland insipid wishy washy character makes even Profb look interesting.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Roops, any chance of giving this Bert character a few days off to reconsider his membership, he adds nothing to any topic but empty space. I don't mind abuse, piss taking or even honest debate but this bland insipid wishy washy character makes even Profb look interesting.

You are a bit wishy, washy and bland Luke .. more "low-level" than "high-level".

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

You are a bit wishy, washy and bland Luke .. more "low-level" than "high-level".

yes quite. why don't you elope with albert and have some alone time together you schizophrenic old buzzard. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes quite. why don't you elope with albert and have some alone time together you schizophrenic old buzzard. 

Because I am not deary like you .. you do need to get out more.

10 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Leaping to your doppelgängers defence again. Fuck me you're a pathetic wastoid.

Get back on the platform with your thermos of weak tea, crab paste sandwiches in cling film and hang out with your contemporaries, many of whom surely set off some kind of alarm when with 100 yards of a school. 

Failing that, drink a pint of drain cleaner

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Leaping to your doppelgängers defence again. Fuck me you're a pathetic wastoid.

Get back on the platform with your thermos of weak tea, crab paste sandwiches in cling film and hang out with your contemporaries, many of whom surely set off some kind of alarm when with 100 yards of a school. 

Failing that, drink a pint of drain cleaner

I see that your doppelganger has liked your post.