CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bank Holiday cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Bank holidays are for fun and frivolity at home.

If you disagree with any aspect of this statement fuck off.

M6 closed?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fascinating. You obviously ain’t having much fun and frivolity Poshboy.

Wanker.

Good Morning Judge .. how was last night's Wall's sausage?

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are a complete fucking idiot.

Its reality for Punker's. He is tagged and under a 24 hour curfew.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

It isn't that I disagree with you Punkers, old lad.  But if one's only opportunity for fun and frivolity fall on infrequent bank holidays, then that one's life should be ended outright, as it is worthless and sad.  Everyday is its own path to discovery, and ought to be explored with care and wonder.  

Since I'm in such a good mood, I will refrain from naming those who are too fucking thick to understand, nor shall I provide hints or techniques for self-euthaisation.  But there are a few.  

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

It's absolutely shit.

Constant badgering to "stop being miserable and come and sit outside", as if the garden doesn't exist any other day of the fucking year. Like Christmas, you're expected to automatically enjoy a bank holiday purely because you're not at work slowly dying like every other day of the year.

Shove your frivolity up your fucking arse.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's absolutely shit.

Constant badgering to "stop being miserable and come and sit outside", as if the garden doesn't exist any other day of the fucking year. Like Christmas, you're expected to automatically enjoy a bank holiday purely because you're not at work slowly dying like every other day of the year.

Shove your frivolity up your fucking arse.

Frivolity won't be the only thing getting shoved up his arse this weekend.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frivolity won't be the only thing getting shoved up his arse this weekend.

Or over the bank holiday for that matter. I imagine his job collecting trolleys at his local Aldi has had him looking forward to a bit of bum stuffing with all of that repetitive in-out action. The mind of a spacker can do wonderful and terrible things with such visual stimulation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Or over the bank holiday for that matter. I imagine his job collecting trolleys at his local Aldi has had him looking forward to a bit of bum stuffing with all of that repetitive in-out action. The mind of a spacker can do wonderful and terrible things with such visual stimulation.

You sticking around? I think we should put the band back together. Snowflake's fucked off under the illusion that he's in the clique now, blissfully unaware that Decs has got him prancing around in a coxcomb with a bell on a stick. King Rollo is also AWOL and I'm sick of running this alternative clique on my own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sticking around? I think we should put the band back together. Snowflake's fucked off under the illusion that he's in the clique now, blissfully unaware that Decs has got him prancing around in a coxcomb with a bell on a stick. King Rollo is also AWOL and I'm sick of running this alternative clique on my own.

I'll probably drop in occasionally but you lot need to work harder on the cunting to keep me interested. I got sick of carrying the site on my own and as far as I can tell it's only become worse since I left.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll probably drop in occasionally but you lot need to work harder on the cunting to keep me interested. I got sick of carrying the site on my own and as far as I can tell it's only become worse since I left.

open-uri20120802-9383-1ozgh8w.jpeg?13865

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I saw a heavy set bloke in his late 30s Killer. He was wearing very white Lonsdale trainers and had some sort of product in his hair. I stuck a 'foot and mouth' label on him and his cheap whore wife, and called the authorities. By now the two of them and hopefully much of their family will have been burned.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I saw a heavy set bloke in his late 30s Killer. He was wearing very white Lonsdale trainers and had some sort of product in his hair. I stuck a 'foot and mouth' label on him and his cheap whore wife, and called the authorities. By now the two of them and hopefully much of their family will have been burned.

Good to know you're still doing God's work Ratty. Don't let the fuckers get you down - unless you want to of course.

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

absolutely, we don't want brylcream making any kind of comeback, burning at the stake is a fair and just punishment for anyone using it in this modern age.    

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Spunkgape's home was Knowle View in Rochdale.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Oh no!

What's happening to the white?

My trick shots on 'Big Break' were shit

And your contributions on here also.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

And your contributions on here also.

Ratty is a beloved cornerstone of this site and a truly mystical source of knowledge when you have the ability to read between the lines. You're just a boring cunt who won't fuck off. At least when Eric challenges people to fights its vaguely entertaining in some small, tragic way. I think you're just a sad little man who's jealous of his FlidSpack legacy. None of this would have happened if you'd taken the suicide advice I'd given you when you first joined, Albert. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Ratty is a beloved cornerstone of this site and a truly mystical source of knowledge when you have the ability to read between the lines. You're just a boring cunt who won't fuck off. At least when Eric challenges people to fights its vaguely entertaining in some small, tragic way. I think you're just a sad little man who's jealous of his FlidSpack legacy. None of this would have happened if you'd taken the suicide advice I'd given you when you first joined, Albert. 

Thank you for your entertaining post.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

open-uri20120802-9383-1ozgh8w.jpeg?13865

Quality stuff Mr Bores. It’s uncanny how you can find pictures which reflect exactly what is on my mind.

No doubt you can now come up with a picture of some cunt lifting up a Scotman’s kilt and licking his arse. Bastard.