CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 25/09/2020 at 20:59, Cunty BigBollox said:

3.8centimetres, you fucking backward cunt.

On 25/09/2020 at 21:11, Ape™️ said:

If you actually bothered to read posts, rather than drinking yourself into oblivion and posting pathetic drivel like this, you’d understand why I specifically stated 1.5”.

On 25/09/2020 at 21:29, Earl of Punkape said:

Which tailor do you use for your donkey jackets Ape?

Gieves and Hawkes ?

lol.

On 26/09/2020 at 07:47, Ape™️ said:

A point can be used to denote a fraction of any unit, you stupid, pedantic prick. And there’s no way you’d go to a pub and only drink 5 pints.

On 26/09/2020 at 10:56, Cunty BigBollox said:

Express, as a fraction, the number of brain cells Ape uses before submitting a post.

1/4 

Express this as a number to 2 decimal places.

Express this as a percentage of his total brain mass.

25%

Firkin off.

Alright lads?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You and Ape seem to have launched into some kind of war/vendetta. I understand you're half pissed most of the time and he's high on polystyrene cement but both these factors can't explain such cuntish behavior  

I am sure Ape and I would get on like a house on fire* in the real world but all this on here is make believe so there you have it.

* preferably with Ape on the inside and me on the outside.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You and Ape seem to have launched into some kind of war/vendetta. I understand you're half pissed most of the time and he's high on polystyrene cement but both these factors can't explain such cuntish behavior  

Drew's been behaving quite strangely as of late, Stubbs. Brexits looming and Special Brew prices could sky rocket beyond Carlsberg's control. Old droopy might be apprehend necking Paco Rabanne in Boots, or ram raiding Wickes with his crew of scooter bound Quinquagenarians for turps. Apart from that, I've got no fucking idea! 

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Drew's been behaving quite strangely as of late, Stubbs. Brexits looming and Special Brew prices could sky rocket beyond Carlsberg's control. Old droopy might be apprehend necking Paco Rabanne in Boots, or ram raiding Wickes with his crew of scooter bound Quinquagenarians for turps. Apart from that, I've got no fucking idea! 

I much preferred the rambling drunkard flinging shit from his East Anglian bungalow to be honest- nobody likes this new lippy cunt he's morphed into.

With any luck he'll knock up a potent batch of moonshine from sugar beat pealing's and revert to type. 

• Like 1

On 29/09/2020 at 10:09, Stubby Pecker said:

I much preferred the rambling drunkard flinging shit from his East Anglian bungalow to be honest- nobody likes this new lippy cunt he's morphed into.

With any luck he'll knock up a potent batch of moonshine from sugar beat pealing's and revert to type. 

Half a Like from me. Now fuck off. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Half a Like from me. Now fuck off. 

I don’t need likes from bottom feeders like you to be top dog here. Your post to like ratio is one of the worst of all time thus proving how much of hopeless cunt you are. You make pens work here sound as if were written by Noel Coward

Get back in your place you result of the mating of a silverback with tertiary Down’s syndrome and a regional itv weather girl 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don’t need likes from bottom feeders like you to be top dog here. Your post to like ratio is one of the worst of all time thus proving how much of hopeless cunt you are. You make pens work here sound as if were written by Noel Coward

Get back in your place you result of the mating of a silverback with tertiary Down’s syndrome and a regional itv weather girl 

Severe inferiority complex posting will get you nowhere. You are very active tonight. Won a few quid down the bookies? 

On 28/09/2020 at 13:26, Stubby Pecker said:

Someone on here has been feeding him likes, giving him the false impression that he’s become funny and entertaining. However, it’s plain for all to see that he is in fact a stupid fucking idiot.