CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The magic of mushrooms

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Currently on BBC Four. Was quite disappointed to learn it's not an hour long documentary, about magic mushrooms and hallucinogenics in general. Just a bunch of twats waffling on about garden fungi. Blatant false advertising.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Currently on BBC Four. Was quite disappointed to learn it's not an hour long documentary, about magic mushrooms and hallucinogenics in general. Just a bunch of twats waffling on about garden fungi. Blatant false advertising.

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Blatant false advertising.

A bit like those pills you forked out for that promised to expand your cock “ by 3+ inches “. The BBC deserve a daily slagging, the stinking remoaner Blairite cunts, but it’s hardly their fault that you were disappointed by a program about fucking mushrooms.

Get a sense of perspective for fucks sake!

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A bit like those pills you forked out for that promised to expand your cock “ by 3+ inches “. The BBC deserve a daily slagging, the stinking remoaner Blairite cunts, but it’s hardly their fault that you were disappointed by a program about fucking mushrooms.

Get a sense of perspective for fucks sake!

Shut the fuck up you gormless old cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

You certainly are.

Usually before hoofing a fucking great Bolivian breakfast up each nostril.

Guest 'eavensabove

I bought meself some shoes from a magic mushroom dealer. I dunno what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
mush.

17 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I enjoy both white and black truffles which I purchase from a private dealer in Mayfair.

Most of the cunts on here think that a truffle is something you find in a box of cheap chocolates.

Large puff ball mushrooms can be found in woodland....probably enjoyed by a variety of bent gourmets....

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I enjoy both white and black truffles which I purchase from a private dealer in Mayfair.

How do you prepare them, or have them prepared? Being something of a truffle aficionado myself, I suspect you of monumental bullshitting, so please enlighten us as to your preferred truffle dishes.

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A bit like those pills you forked out for that promised to expand your cock “ by 3+ inches “. Get a sense of perspective for fucks sake!

Yeah but you're the twat who sold them to me!

Guest Erroreptile404
49 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I bought meself some shoes from a magic mushroom dealer. I dunno what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day. 

Boom boom

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, scotty said:

How do you prepare them, or have them prepared? Being something of a truffle aficionado myself, I suspect you of monumental bullshitting, so please enlighten us as to your preferred truffle dishes.

He likes the chocolate "truffles".

3 hours ago, scotty said:

I prefer Perigord truffles from France although the Italians produce a huge variety.I had some excellent white truffles sourced from Puglia which I thinly chopped into a fresh linguine dish with chillies, garlic and gourmet anchovies.

Fuck off.

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I prefer Perigord truffles from France although the Italians produce a huge variety.I had some excellent white truffles sourced from Puglia which I thinly chopped into a fresh linguine dish with chillies, garlic and gourmet anchovies.

Fuck off.

You found that recipe on google. The closest you've ever come to a truffle was drunkenly fucking a pig whilst lost in the countryside.

bullshitter.

lol     Fuck off.

43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

White truffles with chillies, garlic and fucking anchovies? 😂😂 Yeah, right. At least you could try to disguise your ignorance, you fucking peasant.

Fuck off. 

Lol

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I already had that covered.

If he found that recipe on google eric, it was either a pisstake or by a cunt who knows nothing about truffles. No chef would ever waste white truffle on a fucking anchovy and chilli dish. 

Just now, scotty said:

If he found that recipe on google eric, it was either a pisstake or by a cunt who knows nothing about truffles. No chef would ever waste white truffle on a fucking anchovy and chilli dish. 

Clearly, you don't use the worlds most expensive ingredient, and obliterate any trace of it with chilli and garlic. I was highlighting the fact that he had obviously quoted the first fucking idiot who'd posted a recipe after their 15 minutes of fame on 'Get Stuffed'.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clearly, you don't use the worlds most expensive ingredient, and obliterate any trace of it with chilli and garlic. I was highlighting the fact that he had obviously quoted the first fucking idiot who'd posted a recipe after their 15 minutes of fame on 'Get Stuffed'.

Is that actually posted somewhere then? I didn't bother to look. Truffles are one of the few haute cuisine ingredients I actually know something about, been to croatia several times in October for the season, and the truffle festival in Norcia twice. 

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Is that actually posted somewhere then? I didn't bother to look. Truffles are one of the few haute cuisine ingredients I actually know something about, been to croatia several times in October for the season, and the truffle festival in Norcia twice. 

Sorry Scotty, this must be from your 'hazy dayz'.  What probably  happened was,  you got off the plane, and Slobodan Praljak shoved Ferrero Rocher up your arsehole with a bayonet for 10 days. I'm close here, admit it.