CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The magic of mushrooms

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/12/2018 at 8:38 AM, Witheredscrote said:

What, like the dangle berries around Bubba's arsehole?

Oh look you got a little stubby like!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, scotty said:

Don't knock them until you've tried them, they are quite astonishing little devils. Like nothing you've ever tasted before and impossible to describe. 

tell us about them Grotto

I ate dog food in university

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s “you’re” you fucking uneducated fucking spastic. I’m beginning to wonder if you are even British. If you are you can’t be much older than 18 with your mong standard of English. Get a life, you sad cunt.

You’re  a silly racist as well as 1st class berk.

My inherited wealth quite obviously irks you.Your type is never happier than when you’re in chippy mode, carping at all decent authority and institutions because of your low born status and lack of moral fibre.

The life you lead is a complete disgrace. You should consider something monastic or help people of your own kind at the local soup kitchen.

lol.

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

My inherited wealth quite obviously irks you.Your type is never happier than when you’re in chippy mode, carping at all decent authority and institutions because of your low born status and lack of moral fibre.

The life you lead is a complete disgrace. You should consider something monastic or help people of your own kind at the local soup kitchen.

lol.

Is this your golf caddy;

PicsArt_05-09-12_51_31.jpg.31f9390692143f6aa5316ced13cbdf28.jpg

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You pathetic cunt. Put another record on you sad little dreamer.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s “ n’est-ce pas “ you thick as shit cunt. So they didn’t teach Classics, History or Modern Languages at your imaginary Public School.

It’s lucky your imaginary posh pals don’t read the bollocks you come out with on here or they would kick your useless arse out of your imaginary golf club.

As a pathetic wanker living a fantasy life on a website you really are a piss poor embarrassing act.

You even make a pile of shit like Frank look convincing.

I’m at the Grand Prix in Barcelona. I don’t really care for motor racing. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Yo cago en la leche de tu puta madre.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Have you tried Manky's patented Total Cunt dogfood, ratty? You'll find it in the petfood aisle opposite the Fucking Bastard cat litter.

I think teens with acne should let budgies peck the pus out of their blackheads Grotto.

A bit like those fish that get the dead skin off your feet.

Guest DrCunt
9 hours ago, Frank said:

I hope you're alone Frank. Accompanying you to watch a F1 race could drive even the well adjusted past their boredom induced suicide threshhold.