CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who will not be watching the royal wedding

Guest Lady Penelope

Wont bother with the wedding. I am of the belief that Feudal institutions such as the monarchy belong in the medieval era. Besides there will be so much cuntiness it will probably break my cuntometer. Looking forward to the divorce and mud slinging that follows, though. will that be televised?

2 hours ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Wont bother with the wedding. I am of the belief that Feudal institutions such as the monarchy belong in the medieval era. Besides there will be so much cuntiness it will probably break my cuntometer. Looking forward to the divorce and mud slinging that follows, though. will that be televised?

Thanks, Thomas Markle.

Guest White van man
31 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

I think Lizzy runs a tight ship now, after the last one.

PicsArt_04-24-10_33_19.jpg.714d4db0abd9981bfa92df247f819bac.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, White van man said:

I think Lizzy runs a tight ship now, after the last one.

The roads were nice and quiet on the day of Di's funeral,

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I will setting off from home at 0500 on the big day to travel to Windsor. I am really looking forward to being there. Anyone who is not looking forwards to the wedding is a cunt.

Are you currently camping out in your union jack sleeping bag Lady Penelope? How many homeless people did they sweep away to make you some space?

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I will setting off from home at 0500 on the big day to travel to Windsor. I am really looking forward to being there. Anyone who is not looking forwards to the wedding is a cunt.

Reported for stating the bleeding obvious- merely  being a member of a group called "cunts corner" at least heavily implies that the individual is, or regards him/herself as, a "cunt"

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Reported for stating the bleeding obvious- merely  being a member of a group called "cunts corner" at least heavily implies that the individual is, or regards him/herself as, a "cunt"

Reported.  Misusing the Report function.

Wait until she does something exceptionally stupid or actually violates a real rule.  Reporting her for being boring makes you more of a cunt.  

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported.  Misusing the Report function.

Wait until she does something exceptionally stupid or actually violates a real rule.  Reporting her for being boring makes you more of a cunt.  

in order to be more of a cunt I would need to literally be "a cunt"

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, WhingeBenefits said:

in order to be more of a cunt I would need to literally be "a cunt"

She knows that. She's C.C's resident 'soppy-little-tart,-cunt.'  Be patient, you'll soon find this out for yourself.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

An absent black father - who'd have thought it?

And a mother who rather than being chuffed that her daughter has hit the jackpot big time, is more intent on being outraged by a bit of negative racial shit on the internet. Those unfair ethnic stereotypes eh.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

An absent black father - who'd have thought it?

There's still one word that white people can say to white people, but black people cannot say to black people: "Dad"

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

The father is a whitey.

Yes but he has mental health problems, the same mental health problems that the Royal half-brothers have been crying about on the telly for about 6 fucking months. They don’t want the cunt turning up and embarrassing the shit out of them.

Hypocrites 1 Peasants 0

Score updates to follow.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is that you on the left standing next to Bernard Manning?

You are the one in the dress and its Ding in the suit.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/11/2018 at 6:54 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Enjoy your day in the Royal Borough Lady Pen, the sun is shining for you.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Enjoy your day in the Royal Borough Lady Pen, the sun is shining for you.

There would be more chance of me break dancing with Judge than of me going to watch the royal wedding.

Judging by 'what's trending' on google, this entire debacle has been a celebration of all things 'effnick'. The brides 25% blackness has warranted a black American clergyman to officiate, a gospel choir and a black cellist performing. Can't wait for the babies to start being born, and the usual speculation as to names, this time round we should be looking at: Jamal, Shameka, Deontay, etc'. No more jags and Bentleys for the royal family, blacked out Cadillac escalades with sub-woofers and spinners all round. Welcome to the new era, the United Kingdom of African-American culture.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Judging by 'what's trending' on google, this entire debacle has been a celebration of all things 'effnick'. The brides 25% blackness has warranted a black American clergyman to officiate, a gospel choir and a black cellist performing. Can't wait for the babies to start being born, and the usual speculation as to names, this time round we should be looking at: Jamal, Shameka, Deontay, etc'. No more jags and Bentleys for the royal family, blacked out Cadillac escalades with sub-woofers and spinners all round. Welcome to the new era, the United Kingdom of African-American culture.

As long as there is a modest quantity of high alcohol per volume home distilled spirits, and stained sheets (of questionable origin), and matches... fire can set upon said Escalades.  

Guest DrCunt

What an absolute cuntfest that was. I didn't watch it, it was hardly necessary to in order to know it would be a multi-cultural advert for the ultra modern royal family. What bollocks.

So, finally, the count down to the big event has started. Just 5 hours to go until Hewitt junior smashes Megan's back doors in.

I wish them nothing but misery and hideously deformed babies.