CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've not really covered yourself in glory since your return have we young thickers? Make me laugh or fuck off out of it.

To be honest stubby I’m not even sure I know what a pop tart, and I’m not sure anyone has covered themselves in glory the last month.

Not one meltdown, not one incident these last 4 weeks. I’ve missed nothing of note. Time well spent away:

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

To be honest stubby I’m not even sure I know what a pop tart, and I’m not sure anyone has covered themselves in glory the last month.

Not one meltdown, not one incident these last 4 weeks. I’ve missed nothing of note. Time well spent away:

Fuck off back down to the open corner. It's begun.

I know some cunt who took their spacker to some faith healer who claimed that if they were dipped in the 'special' lake with healing powers they could cure the little flid,On arrival they lowered him in his wheelchair into the holy waters by hoist and after 30 seconds under water he was raised back up and Hallelujah,a miracle had occurred........he had two brand new tyres on his wheelchair

I'm off all week

Fuck up

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know some cunt who took their spacker to some faith healer who claimed that if they were dipped in the 'special' lake with healing powers they could cure the little flid,On arrival they lowered him in his wheelchair into the holy waters by hoist and after 30 seconds under water he was raised back up and Hallelujah,a miracle had occurred........he had two brand new tyres on his wheelchair

I'm off all week

Fuck up

I think you and Camberwell Gypsy should form a double act Neil, this is some good stuff from both of you and shows real comic potential, you could make a fortune at old peoples homes up and down the country. I would suggest that Gyps go for the straight man role of this double act though.

Guest Wizardsleeve

To drastically understate yet beat the obvious to death, theme parks are bloody huge places.  If ONE toilet is to be converted at a cost 40k, then MORE of them will have to be installed at the same rate.  Designers of these places take space into account when placing the rides for construction and maintaining a smooth flowing experience for the visitors.  The appearance of the special needs change room looks more like a care home physio centre than a disabled toilet.  I would think the cost of all these toilet conversions would not only end up costing jobs, but increasing the cost of ticket prices, which would then affect the scooter bound one and exclude him anyway.  

Two obvious options;  First, go ahead, build a full compliment of completely renovated, brand bloody new toilets, increase admission prices to a point only the wealthy enjoy the facilities and attractions.  Or two, the Rachel can just own the fact she took a load from her own brother, shat a spastic sprog and through a sense of misguided self importance and outright guilt is trying to make it all better...like kissing a scraped knuckle.  She makes due at the bedsit lifting him onto the toilet, she can do it at the theme park, without the lifts, tables, and specialty apparatus.  

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

To drastically understate yet beat the obvious to death, theme parks are bloody huge places.  If ONE toilet is to be converted at a cost 40k, then MORE of them will have to be installed at the same rate.  Designers of these places take space into account when placing the rides for construction and maintaining a smooth flowing experience for the visitors.  The appearance of the special needs change room looks more like a care home physio centre than a disabled toilet.  I would think the cost of all these toilet conversions would not only end up costing jobs, but increasing the cost of ticket prices, which would then affect the scooter bound one and exclude him anyway.  

Two obvious options;  First, go ahead, build a full compliment of completely renovated, brand bloody new toilets, increase admission prices to a point only the wealthy enjoy the facilities and attractions.  Or two, the Rachel can just own the fact she took a load from her own brother, shat a spastic sprog and through a sense of misguided self importance and outright guilt is trying to make it all better...like kissing a scraped knuckle.  She makes due at the bedsit lifting him onto the toilet, she can do it at the theme park, without the lifts, tables, and specialty apparatus.  

I agree. It's a lot of money to pay out for any business on the off chance he needs a shit. Tin of beans the night before should guarantee he shits before they set off. The mother is a cunt. Disabled toilets are available. Where's it going to end up, counsellors waiting at the end of every ride for depressed cunts who didn't enjoy it.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I think you and Camberwell Gypsy should form a double act Neil, this is some good stuff from both of you and shows real comic potential, you could make a fortune at old peoples homes up and down the country. I would suggest that Gyps go for the straight man role of this double act though.

There is an advantage to playing at Old peoples homes .....even if you're not funny the audience still piss themselves!

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Occasionally, it's also about puncturing the pompous and the hypocritical and not having read the article in question, but listened to an interview with the mother in question, I stand by my comment  of 'Seeing the person (or in this case, the parent of the person) - not the disability' and that she's a weapons-grade cunt.

You determined that from an interview segment lasting 23 seconds?

The Corner is quick to disparage mothers who abrogate parental responsibilities yet hyperventilate when a parent gladly puts aside any semblance of a normal life to care, nurture and fight tooth and nail for children stricken by severe illness. Like the majority of punters I am blessed in having able-bodied and minded children, but if found myself in Mrs George's situation, that is, up against indifference at best and downright hostility, prejudice and bigotry at worst then "weapons-grade cunt" wouldn't even begin to describe the world of judicial and administrative hurt I would bring down against individuals and institutions who impede the care, comfort and respect of my children. I suspect that most punters would be so minded.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is quick to disparage mothers who abrogate parental responsibilities yet hyperventilate when a parent gladly puts aside any semblance of a normal life to care, nurture and fight tooth and nail for children stricken by severe illness. Like the majority of punters I am blessed in having able-bodied and minded children, but if found myself in Mrs George's situation, that is, up against indifference at best and downright hostility, prejudice and bigotry at worst then "weapons-grade cunt" wouldn't even describe the world of judicial and administrative hurt I would bring down against individuals and institutions who impede the care, comfort and respect of my children. I suspect that most punters would be so minded.

You do forget that most of the forum members are perfect examples of humanity with no physical or mental defects. I am also waiting for the OP to give us some information about the problems with his left foot as the matter of this child and his mother's issues do not appear to have any connection with the OP's left foot and its problems.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is quick to disparage mothers who abrogate parental responsibilities yet hyperventilate when a parent gladly puts aside any semblance of a normal life to care, nurture and fight tooth and nail for children stricken by severe illness. Like the majority of punters I am blessed in having able-bodied and minded children, but if found myself in Mrs George's situation, that is, up against indifference at best and downright hostility, prejudice and bigotry at worst then "weapons-grade cunt" wouldn't even begin to describe the world of judicial and administrative hurt I would bring down against individuals and institutions who impede the care, comfort and respect of my children. I suspect that most punters would be so minded.

30 minutes on Five Live (that I'll never get back) but why let clarity get in the way of a rant - it'd be the first for this site, wouldn't it?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/24/2018 at 11:55 AM, Snowflake said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44210683

I've been trawling the BBC website lately in a blatant attempt to play our own resident tranny at her/his game and stumbled across this.

Now I will not go into the whole suing for money culture we are copying from are burger munching alies as that needs a cunting itself,but here we have a disabled boy suing a theme park because their disabled facility's did not meet his requirements or the money grabbing cunt who would be his mother.

Rachel as said cunt is known has taken it upon herself to sue the flambards theme park because they don't have a hoist to let the little cunt have a shite.

Now I wouldn't mind this had there not been pictures of said child on the rides enjoying his little downey self,how did he get on the fucking ride in the first place ,the mind boggles.

Pick the the little runty cunt up stick him on the bog and let him have a shit you money grabbing fuckwit.

It's Cornwall, the indigenous population have more fingers per person than Norfolk. Q: How do you circumcise a Cornishman? A: Kick his sister in her mouth.

52 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

It's Cornwall, the indigenous population have more fingers per person than Norfolk. Q: How do you circumcise a Cornishman? A: Kick his sister in her mouth.

The white knight has returned and awarded me a cunt,I feel honoured,now you've got that out way can you kindly fuck off again you tiresome bore.

19 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

You do forget that most of the forum members are perfect examples of humanity with no physical or mental defects. I am also waiting for the OP to give us some information about the problems with his left foot as the matter of this child and his mother's issues do not appear to have any connection with the OP's left foot and its problems.

I was waiting in line to have a shit at flambards,he run over my foot the fliddy little cunt.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

You seem to be an expert on these matters Wiz.  Does your 'partner' lift you on and off the bog, without speciality equipment?  Your slack arsed, essay writing old cunt.

Guest luke swarm
36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You seem to be an expert on these matters Wiz.  Does your 'partner' lift you on and off the bog, without speciality equipment?  Your slack arsed, essay writing old cunt.

This is a scurrilous suggestion Scrotes and no, he does not

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The geese no longer fill that emotional void, Withers?  You seem to be suffering and in great emotional pain.

GOOD!  

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I was waiting in line to have a shit at flambards,he run over my foot the fliddy little cunt.

Thank you for the explanation .. Blaster Bates's cousin once knocked my shopping trolley over with his mobility scooter.

7 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Thank you for the explanation .. Blaster Bates's cousin once knocked my shopping trolley over with his mobility scooter.

Much obliged,now if we agree again then remind me to jump right in front of the 10.20 to Euston with my sports bra propping up my big man boobs while my cock flaps about like a drunken fly,very much remisceant of you.

• Like 2