CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit riddled bin bog roll in 2018

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Wanting what? An emaciated, gangling fucking freak?

Well, it feels like he's playing an understudy's warm-up man who shit the bed this morning. It's all there.. the typical timely and wordy stickers, but it's just shit.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, it feels like he's playing an understudy's warm-up man who shit the bed this morning. It's all there.. the typical timely and wordy stickers, but it's just shit.

So, nothing in common with you whatsoever. Apart from being shit, of course.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We sent a man to the moon in 1969 using a 16-bit computer, and fired a fucking Tesla into space just recently. 

Most of the developing world now has full 4G mobile coverage.

Mankind has constructed a giant hadron collider to study subatomic particles to ascertain the very foundations of our universe. 

But for various reasons, most of southern Europe’s islands, as well as much of the rural mainland still haven’t managed to crack basic sanitation.

Specifically, they haven’t mastered it to a level where you can flush your shit riddled bog roll round the u-bend.

What this inevitably leads to is a dire state of affairs; every restaurant toilet has a pile of continental arse gravy festering in the corner, and any public facility that children use is a total warzone that can cause  severe PTSD. 

After a week of the Mediterranean diet, I’m dropping some seriously oily and dense Yule logs at a regular pace. The kind that get wedged in your arse a bit, so you have to quite literally wipe them out like a stonemason chipping away at a corner stone. 

An utterly intolerable situation. I might be anti-Brexit, but I certainly think they should be looking to retroactively expel any country that partakes in such utterly fucking barbarous behaviour.

Like any self respecting Brit, I’ve been sneaking into the girlfriend’s parents en-suite at the villa and dropping my guts and flushing the bog roll, so that they get lumped with the repair bill for the broken piping.

Was in Crete last week and was dismayed to be told that after wiping your arse you had to put the paper in a little bin next to the bog because Crete's system can't handle toilet paper. "Fuck that" said I. I just threw mine over the balcony. Reminded me of my time I spent at Askham Grange. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Crete last week and was dismayed to be told that after wiping your arse you had to put the paper in a little bin next to the bog because Crete's system can't handle toilet paper. "Fuck that" said I. I just threw mine over the balcony. Reminded me of my time I spent at Askham Grange. 

You could dangle from a balcony with your pilates-stretched fanny. Mozzarella-minged dopey fucking whore. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

You could dangle from a balcony with your pilates-stretched fanny. Mozzarella-minged dopey fucking whore. 

Frank, I just can't get my head around why no woman hasn't ever claimed a charming, smooth talker like yourself, for her own.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because he's not real. 

There is somebody behind the persona, Gyps. Just have to chisel away the cyber-crust.  

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

This thread has wit, humour and relevance. 

Fuck right off, you don’t belong here.

Are there any marsupial geese in Australia?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

All that effort, and just one 'like' from a drunken Australian.

That sentence is really good 8 out of 10.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’d think that gypo cunt would humour me a little, Pen. I like her and she knows it. 

Don't be hard on her .. she is still my friend even though I am part jewish.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thanks for summarising my entire nomination again for everyone, but devoid of even an attempt of humour or wit. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

No problem. I'm here all week 

Honestly, can you talk us through what compelled you to type that shit out?

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No problem. I'm here all week 

Gyps for the record I don’t think you’re a whore.. and your snatch is probably tighter that a gnat’s arse. For all I know you might be a regular washer. You just don’t belong on here. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps for the record I don’t think you’re a whore.. and your snatch is probably tighter that a gnat’s arse. For all I know you might be a regular washer! You just don’t belong on here. 

Talking of belonging, didn't you have an urgent date with the morgue? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps for the record I don’t think you’re a whore.. and your snatch is probably tighter that a gnat’s arse. For all I know you might be a regular washer. You just don’t belong on here. 

You must give credit where it's due, Frank.  With the limited number of new punters, Gyps has at least stood on her own feet in her tenure on the Corner.  As you stated in Bill's thread, you sorted two cunts who joined while snowed in, or some such rubbish...I couldn't be bothered to look it up and verify, Gyps has made her own unremarkable, benign mark.  

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, for the record nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a fuck about anything you say or do, ever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You must give credit where it's due, Frank.  With the limited number of new punters, Gyps has at least stood on her own feet in her tenure on the Corner.  As you stated in Bill's thread, you sorted two cunts who joined while snowed in, or some such rubbish...I couldn't be bothered to look it up and verify, Gyps has made her own unremarkable, benign mark.  

Alright then.