CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Everything okay in here, lads? 

Imagine Ape trying to fly a drone. He'd keep flying it into the window, a stupid sparrow by proxy.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sarcasm and being rude on a forum called Cunts Corner. Who’d have thought it.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know. Now can you go back to staring at your 1:64 scale penis through a magnifying glass in your bathroom. Cheers lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine Ape trying to fly a drone. He'd keep flying it into the window, a stupid sparrow by proxy.

I bet he has a camera attached and flies it over the gardens of women sunbathing topless men sunbathing naked and bashes one out to them.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know. Now can you go back to staring at your 1:64 scale penis through a magnifying glass in your bathroom. Cheers lol.

Between this dire comment and your Location ('Cockwarts academy for the physically endowed', jesus fucking wept) you seem to be obsessed with the size of people's cocks?

The internet is great isn't it, you can pretend to be anyone, and can project your insecurities onto others.

But once you log off you still have to spend the rest of the evening living with your little maggot, which I imagine looks like a lot like a bookies pen.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Between this dire comment and your Location ('Cockwarts academy for the physically endowed', jesus fucking wept) you seem to be obsessed with the size of people's cocks?

The internet is great isn't it, you can pretend to be anyone, and can project your insecurities onto others.

But once you log off you still have to spend the rest of the evening living with your little maggot, which I imagine looks like a lot like a bookies pen.

Ah yes judging by most of the comments on here people would assume a lot of you are obsessed with gayness and cocks, right? but apparently having a joke location on my profile is proof of my "insecurities". Don't have insecurities either thanks 👍

Guest Bill Stickers

Ah yes judging by most of the comments on here people would assume a lot of you are obsessed with gayness and cocks, right? but apparently having a joke location on my profile is proof of my "insecurities". Don't have insecurities either thanks 👍

Cockwarts academy for the physically endowed.

Read it and weep. The forum is on its fucking knees.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

"Hur hur hur shut the fuck up you cunt" what a side splitter. I'm sorry if something about my Brexit nomination deeply upset you. Ah yes dodge my question too, got no response to that one have you.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It gets worse. Albert's profile now lists his location as, 'up IKBs arse'. I assume it stands for Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Another train wanker reference.

Guest Bill Stickers

"Hur hur hur shut the fuck up you cunt" what a side splitter. I'm sorry if something about my Brexit nomination deeply upset you. Ah yes dodge my question too, got no response to that one have you.

What question, you blithering fucking idiot?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Frank said:

His shower hose and head stimulation story was quite good. 

I must have missed that absolute gut buster.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What question, you blithering fucking idiot?

"Ah yes judging by most of the comments on here people would assume a lot of you are obsessed with gayness and cocks, right?" that one.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

"Ah yes judging by most of the comments on here people would assume a lot of you are obsessed with gayness and cocks, right?" that one.

A sentence so poorly constructed and punctuated it is rendered virtually unreadable. The musings of a mind that operates at the capacity of wind up torch.

I've no idea if other members are obsessed with cocks and homosexuals, nor what 'people' would assume of them if they were. I don't think I'm qualified to answer.

As someone who keeps talking about knob size, perhaps you're better qualified to enlighten us?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

A sentence so poorly constructed and punctuated it is rendered virtually unreadable. The musings of a mind that operates at the capacity of wind up torch.

I've no idea if other members are obsessed with cocks and homosexuals, nor what 'people' would assume of them if they were. I don't think I'm qualified to answer.

As someone who keeps talking about knob size, perhaps you're better qualified to enlighten us?

Hmm really? Nothing grammatically wrong with that whatsoever.

When do i keep talking about nob size. You're Clutching at straws here.

Guest Bill Stickers

Hmm really? Nothing grammatically wrong with that whatsoever.

When do i keep talking about nob size. You're Clutching at straws here.

The only person clutching at a straw is you, drunkenly trying to aim your pencil-thin dick into your skid-marked communal bedsit toilet.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The only person clutching at a straw is you, drunkenly trying to aim your pencil-thin dick into your skid-marked communal bedsit toilet.

Now who's projecting their insecurities. You still haven't told me why you suddenly went from being ok, to a whining little bitch in the space of ten seconds.

Guest Bill Stickers

The evening's shipping forecast:

Bill Sticker's like count ratio - good, increasing.

Ape's banter - variable, occasionally poor. Some drizzle.

EreptileDysfunction - becoming moronic, very slight, poor

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The evening's shipping forecast:

Bill Sticker's like count ratio - good, increasing.

Ape's banter - variable, occasionally poor. Some drizzle.

EreptileDysfunction - becoming moronic, very slight, poor

Last Cunt Standing 1 - 0 Stickers 

Ignorant Cunt 1 - 0 Stickers 

Ereptile Dysfunction 0 - 0 Stickers (Half Time)

• Like 2