CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Government's Failure to Tackle Islamophobia

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Phobia describes an irrational fear of something. 

I do not fear Islam, I despise it and there is nothing Irrational about despising an ideology that revolves around beating women, sexual perversion and murdering innocent people. Inshallah.

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

there is nothing Irrational about despising an ideology that revolves around beating women, sexual perversion and murdering innocent people

Explains why your poor wife put you down as a Muslim on the census if that’s what you’ve taught her. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Explains why your poor wife put you down as a Muslim on the census if that’s what you’ve taught her. 

Keep felching your Imam and spare the good people of this site your lame attempts at humour you miserable Quisling.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Keep felching your Imam and spare the good people of this site your lame attempts at humour you miserable Quisling.

he has got you bang to rights there Bill, you see if you disagree with him that Islam is totally evil and rife with paedophilia and I mean even the woman and children who profess to this despicable ideology are guilty by association and just want to kill everybody in the vicinity (particularly the infants who are vicious little cunts), then ergo you must be in some kind of relationship with one of its religious clergymen. Its simple but irrefutable logic.

You see its always a binary choice, you are either with us and profess to hate all who practice this particular faith or you are a traitor to your own kind and beyond redemption. A very simple and sound policy for very simple but unsound people.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

he has got you bang to rights there Bill, you see if you disagree with him that Islam is totally evil and rife with paedophilia and I mean even the woman and children who profess to this despicable ideology are guilty by association and just want to kill everybody in the vicinity (particularly the infants who are vicious little cunts), then ergo you must be in some kind of relationship with one of its religious clergymen. Its simple but irrefutable logic.

You see its always a binary choice, you are either with us and profess to hate all who practice this particular faith or you are a traitor to your own kind and beyond redemption. A very simple and sound policy for very simple but unsound people.

Quite right.

It’s why you can find our esteemed fellow poster travelling the length and breadth of this country with the EDL, attending their weekend marches, can of special brew in hand, chanting ‘you’re not English anymore’ at anyone who won’t help him fire bomb Turkish kebab houses. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know the feeling. Members of my family have been refused ladders and shovels. We've had to ask non Romanies to go into the shop and get them for us. 

You run when they hand the items to you, then?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, White van man said:

This nom should be titled 'The governments failure to tackle Islam'

Actually, I think it should be simply titled Another Regurgitated BBC Non-Story by Pen.  Or Pen's BBC Shit Link of the Day.

Guest luke swarm
35 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Quite right.

It’s why you can find our esteemed fellow poster travelling the length and breadth of this country with the EDL, attending their weekend marches, can of special brew in hand, chanting ‘you’re not English anymore’ at anyone who won’t help him fire bomb Turkish kebab houses. 

I think the EDL is busy this weekend holding a candle light vigil outside the prison that has incarcerated Saint Thomas of Luton, This is the patron saint of skinheads and patriots who is paying for all our sins even though no one has actually requested this of him. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Look, they never refused Fred West a shovel and look what that cunt did with them. 

SO new shovels for phony tarmac jobs, then?  What Fred did with his shovels isn't related to your situation.  Shop keepers see your merry little band tambourining your way down the road, and they know you'll loot anything not bolted to the ground.  If you would just reach into that leathered goat scrotum for a few gold pieces, they would gladly hand over the implements. 

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think the EDL is busy this weekend holding a candle light vigil outside the prison that has incarcerated Saint Thomas of Luton, This is the patron saint of skinheads and patriots who is paying for all our sins even though no one has actually requested this of him. 

Modern politicos, of both the Maybot and Corbynista variety, like ‘the voiceless’ when they’re hard-up mums having to visit food banks or out-of-work young people who feel let down by the world. When they’re people who need a therapeutic pat and a handout.

But working blokes who spend their Saturdays on the terraces (like the FLA) or Tommy Robinson, whose political beef is with the rise of a murderous ideology that has claimed 34 lives in Britain last year? They have no interest in them. They’re scared of them, in fact. They’d prefer it those voiceless people, those ruffians, those oiks with strong views, stayed voiceless.

It strikes me that this new white working-class movement is trying to do something the supposedly intellectual classes have flat-out refused to do: make an issue, a national fuss, of terror.

It is defying the post-terror diktat from on high that says we should respond to Islamist attacks sheepishly, by laying a flower, singing ‘Imagine’ and going home again; Robinson etc suggests we talk about terror, debate it, confront it. Where our supine political class seeks to shush concern about the ideology of terror, and to cultivate a passive response to violence, the Robinsons of this world encourages us to be concerned. Where observers tell us it is ‘Islamophobic’ to criticise Islamist thinking, he challenges such sly censorious neoligisms and calls for open, robust and difficult debate. 

PS This is not saying 'Free Tommy Robinson'. Contempt of Court is wrong, he knew what he was doing and two wrongs never make a right.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Modern politicos, of both the Maybot and Corbynista variety, like ‘the voiceless’ when they’re hard-up mums having to visit food banks or out-of-work young people who feel let down by the world. When they’re people who need a therapeutic pat and a handout.

But working blokes who spend their Saturdays on the terraces (like the FLA) or Tommy Robinson, whose political beef is with the rise of a murderous ideology that has claimed 34 lives in Britain last year? They have no interest in them. They’re scared of them, in fact. They’d prefer it those voiceless people, those ruffians, those oiks with strong views, stayed voiceless.

It strikes me that this new white working-class movement is trying to do something the supposedly intellectual classes have flat-out refused to do: make an issue, a national fuss, of terror.

It is defying the post-terror diktat from on high that says we should respond to Islamist attacks sheepishly, by laying a flower, singing ‘Imagine’ and going home again; Robinson etc suggests we talk about terror, debate it, confront it. Where our supine political class seeks to shush concern about the ideology of terror, and to cultivate a passive response to violence, the Robinsons of this world encourages us to be concerned. Where observers tell us it is ‘Islamophobic’ to criticise Islamist thinking, he challenges such sly censorious neoligisms and calls for open, robust and difficult debate. 

PS This is not saying 'Free Tommy Robinson'. Contempt of Court is wrong, he knew what he was doing and two wrongs never make a right.

I agree with some of your points and yes this subject needs to be brought out into the sunlight, I just don't think that Mr Robinson is the messiah that we have all been waiting for, he is incoherent and inconsistent and his motives are not wholly altruistic. We are witnessing a resurgence in the right not just here but all over the world and if history is not to be repeated then good people have to come together to defeat it.

What I wish for more is that the other side of the Islamic world which is not repellent and evil but is moderate and sane would be more forceful and participate in eradicating this vile scourge in its own community. If they do not then this downward spiral will continue and the rabble rousers will attract even more followers.     

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I agree with some of your points and yes this subject needs to be brought out into the sunlight, I just don't think that Mr Robinson is the messiah that we have all been waiting for, he is incoherent and inconsistent and his motives are not wholly altruistic. We are witnessing a resurgence in the right not just here but all over the world and if history is not to be repeated then good people have to come together to defeat it.

What I wish for more is that the other side of the Islamic world which is not repellent and evil but is moderate and sane would be more forceful and participate in eradicating this vile scourge in its own community. If they do not then this downward spiral will continue and the rabble rousers will attract even more followers.     

I agree, Robinson comes with a lot of baggage, some of it unwarranted but there nonetheless, but most of it self-induced.

He is, however, 'leader by default', since his working class credentials appeal to the majority of people affected by mass immigration and Islamification of swathes of Urban Britain.

That and no one in the political class is willing to grasp this nettle. To be honest, it would be a career limiting move for a politician or a high-profile media commentator to cast doubt upon the efficacy of mass immigration and the ever-onward rise of Wahhabist Islam in the UK

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know the feeling. Members of my family have been refused ladders and shovels. We've had to ask non Romanies to go into the shop and get them for us. 

That’s only because you can’t hide them under your coat.

Guest judgetwi

It’s disgraceful the way successive fascist, racist governments have treated these hard working, tax paying saints who are so vital to our economy.

I hear they even have to pay for their own Jihadi training. Shameful.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s disgraceful the way successive fascist, racist governments have treated these hard working, tax paying saints who are so vital to our economy.

I hear they even have to pay for their own Jihadi training. Shameful.

Did you get a doggy bag of sheftalia after gracefully exiting Frank's fictional restaurant, and did you then subsequently shove the cigar shaped nuggets of joy up your fucking arse?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Did you get a doggy bag of sheftalia after gracefully exiting Frank's fictional restaurant, and did you then subsequently shove the cigar shaped nuggets of joy up your fucking arse?

Have no fear, Norman's Wisdom's cock will destroy Islamic State Deco.

Hitler was right

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You forgot about Frank's boat.