CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scooter muggers

Guest N/A

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This could have been a great nomination without the needless racism. As someone who lives in London and witnesses these on a semi regular basis I can assure plenty  of these cunts are white.

I did balance the nomination perfectly in a BBC unbiased way.  I did say they were Black . OR. Kosovo’s 

Either one will be stabbing you soon William

hopefully.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Total bollocks from the Blairite, middle class wannabe. It’s rare for even the victims of these crimes to be white. That is all down to demographics of course. There just aren’t many white people in the areas where these cunts operate.

London is a magnet for every ponce and/or criminal from all over the world. This is where you get a free ride. It’s interesting that you, generally speaking, can break down common crimes into ethnic categories.

Moped mugging and street phonejacking is a young, Afro-C thing. Begging and pickpocketing is a Roma thing. Picking up bags in crowded pubs is a Eurotrash thing, as they are usually white and are less conspicuous in a pub where it’s knocking on £5 a pint (the more upmarket the pub the better the goodies in the bag) Shoplifting is a more general thing but Eurotrash and British chavs tend to get away with it more because they are less conspicuous. That’s just street crime of course. Let’s not get into drugs, prostitution, slavery (yes really!) and the pikey scrap metal and cable business.

For those of us who have lived in London all our lives it’s not so bad. We can spot the cunts a mile away by the way they dress, their body language and their convenient habit of covering themselves in tats.

For any of you Northerners and Carrotcrunchers visiting London, you are entering a hostile environment. You may not be looking at them but they are looking at you, trust me.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. What would I do without a scared, sad little man from Charlton helping me out? 

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Total bollocks from the Blairite, middle class wannabe. It’s rare for even the victims of these crimes to be white. That is all down to demographics of course. There just aren’t many white people in the areas where these cunts operate.

London is a magnet for every ponce and/or criminal from all over the world. This is where you get a free ride. It’s interesting that you, generally speaking, can break down common crimes into ethnic categories.

Moped mugging and street phonejacking is a young, Afro-C thing. Begging and pickpocketing is a Roma thing. Picking up bags in crowded pubs is a Eurotrash thing, as they are usually white and are less conspicuous in a pub where it’s knocking on £5 a pint (the more upmarket the pub the better the goodies in the bag) Shoplifting is a more general thing but Eurotrash and British chavs tend to get away with it more because they are less conspicuous. That’s just street crime of course. Let’s not get into drugs, prostitution, slavery (yes really!) and the pikey scrap metal and cable business.

For those of us who have lived in London all our lives it’s not so bad. We can spot the cunts a mile away by the way they dress, their body language and their convenient habit of covering themselves in tats.

For any of you Northerners and Carrotcrunchers visiting London, you are entering a hostile environment. You may not be looking at them but they are looking at you, trust me.

So as agreed, my brothers will be around tomorrow to collect that old fiat Punto in your front garden. 

Guest Erroreptile404
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I did balance the nomination perfectly in a BBC unbiased way.  I did say they were Black . OR. Kosovo’s 

Either one will be stabbing you soon William

hopefully.

Hopefully but he'd prefer a good ol' shit stabbing in a dark alleyway.

9 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hopefully but he'd prefer a good ol' shit stabbing in a dark alleyway.

He’s not Gay.   If he doesn’t push back.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, June 07, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Apparently it’s a big problem for the black community because the brothers are statistically 9 times more probability of being stopped by the Babylon.  That’s because brothers.... the Police are looking for a group of black gentlemen in relation to the last crime in the neighborhood.   If it was white gentlemen perpetrating the offense, the Babylon would be stopping white scum in Vauxhalls.  Which does happen.

I just knew all those tins of Cherry Blossom would come in handy one day. I've just got to remember to do the bit of skin between the lower back and my arse cheeks if I'm wearing jeans like a bruvva too.

Guest judgetwi
On 6/8/2018 at 8:55 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. What would I do without a scared, sad little man from Charlton helping me out? 

So I come in from the pub with my carry-out and my chicken pie and chips and I have to read this shit from the Toryboy arselicker. It’s none of your fucking business where I come from shithead.

Scared? You bet your fucking life i’m scared. When even rich cunts like McIntyre and Jordan get mugged why shouldn’t I be scared? When little girls leaving some pop concert get blown to fuck why shouldn’t I be scared? The only cunts who aren’t scared are wankers like you who live their life in front of screens and never go anywhere. 

Wanker

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry-out and my chicken pie and chips and I have to read this shit from the Toryboy arselicker. It’s none of your fucking business where I come from shithead.

Scared? You bet your fucking life i’m scared. When even rich cunts like McIntyre and Jordan get mugged why shouldn’t I be scared? When little girls leaving some pop concert get blown to fuck why shouldn’t I be scared? The only cunts who aren’t scared are wankers like you who live their life in front of screens and never go anywhere. 

Wanker

I'm guessing you didn't have a couple of civilised pints tonight? Angry juice? 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, 2 pint arse surely?

Never mind that shit Stubs, the clique heavy artillery have just rocked up. I'm off....

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have a look! The saddos gather to protect their internet friend......the only fucking friend they have.

I have have you know that Stubber's has got two Bachelor of Science degrees .. he may still be on benefits and be unemployable and have just been "mugged" yet again by a old age pensioner but he has still got those degrees and your pomposity can never take that away from him.

Guest judgetwi

So Sadface David, or whatever the cunt’s name is, had his phone snatched out of his hand by scooter muggers outside Euston station just days before he was appointed Home Secretary.

You must be a thick cunt then, flashing a phone about on the street in a place like that.

Either that, or you are lying through your teeth and making the whole thing up. 

We’re all in it together.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So Sadface David, or whatever the cunt’s name is, had his phone snatched out of his hand by scooter muggers outside Euston station just days before he was appointed Home Secretary.

You must be a thick cunt then, flashing a phone about on the street in a place like that.

Ask for the CCTV "footage" under the FoI Act.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/17/2018 at 5:20 AM, judgetwi said:

I like you Judge .. not a lot but I do like you.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, judgetwi said:

More to the point, what did he have on this phone? If the info was ministerial related, I bet the fucking heathen that pinched it wouldn't have a clue what it related to.

I'll go with your theory of him being bullshitting wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope

From what I remember of the last time I went to Euston the area he said he that was mugged in was filled with all sort of obstacles that would have made a moped mugging almost impossible and at best not the sort of place that a moped mugger would risk "working" in.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
51 minutes ago, Penelope said:

From what I remember of the last time I went to Euston the area he said he that was mugged in was filled with all sort of obstacles that would have made a moped mugging almost impossible and at best not the sort of place that a moped mugger would risk "working" in.

Why did he call a taxi? He could have gone straight to the rank.