CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scooter muggers

Guest N/A

The latest crime wave to hit our streets appears to be gangs of yuffs on scooters riding around with knives, axes, guns and swords, robbing everyone and everything in broad daylight.  Not a Pig to be seen waiting round the corner like they are waiting for white Anglo saxon tax payers who wander 3 miles and hour over an out dated speed limit set when Morris minor drum brakes took 365 yards to stop on a dry day up hill.

these scooter muggers are fucking cunts, absolute shitters, to mug people like Michael Macintyre and have the fucking nerve to do it in broad daylight right outside his children’s school.......and let him live !    For fucks sake you cunts, if you are going to do the sold out shit Saturday night dross unfunny cunt, then at least wedge a fucking claw hammer in his left temple.   Great opportunity missed in my book.

These cunts will all be black buy the way or Kosovo’s.

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The latest crime wave to hit our streets appears to be gangs of yuffs on scooters riding around with knives, axes, guns and swords, robbing everyone and everything in broad daylight.  Not a Pig to be seen waiting round the corner like they are waiting for white Anglo saxon tax payers who wander 3 miles and hour over an out dated speed limit set when Morris minor drum brakes took 365 yards to stop on a dry day up hill.

these scooter muggers are fucking cunts, absolute shitters, to mug people like Michael Macintyre and have the fucking nerve to do it in broad daylight right outside his children’s school.......and let him live !    For fucks sake you cunts, if you are going to do the sold out shit Saturday night dross unfunny cunt, then at least wedge a fucking claw hammer in his left temple.   Great opportunity missed in my book.

You know full well that our police have far more important things to be getting on with than arresting violent black criminals. They are heroically preventing white cunts from complaining or drawing attention to said criminals and locking up anybody who mentions the fact that all these grooming gangs have beards. And the Metropolitan police in particular aren't allowed to arrest black people anymore. The Mayor said so.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know full well that our police have far more important things to be getting on with than arresting violent black criminals. They are heroically preventing white cunts from complaining or drawing attention to said criminals and locking up anybody who mentions the fact that all these grooming gangs have beards. And the Metropolitan police in particular aren't allowed to arrest black people anymore. The Mayor said so.

Apparently it’s a big problem for the black community because the brothers are statistically 9 times more probability of being stopped by the Babylon.  That’s because brothers.... the Police are looking for a group of black gentlemen in relation to the last crime in the neighborhood.   If it was white gentlemen perpetrating the offense, the Babylon would be stopping white scum in Vauxhalls.  Which does happen.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Apparently it’s a big problem for the black community because the brothers are statistically 9 times more probability of being stopped by the Babylon.  That’s because brothers.... the Police are looking for a group of black gentlemen in relation to the last crime in the neighborhood.   If it was white gentlemen perpetrating the offense, the Babylon would be stopping white scum in Vauxhalls.  Which does happen.

The reason the police used to stop and search more blacks, is because they fucking knew more of them were carrying knives than their white equivalents. But Mayor Khan has issued guidelines that the police should no longer target young black men for searches, because it will cause racial tension. And now the stabbing and shooting rate has risen 30 something % since the searches have been curtailed. Big fucking surprise.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The reason the police used to stop and search more blacks, is because they fucking knew more of them were carrying knives than their white equivalents. But Mayor Khan has issued guidelines that the police should no longer target young black men for searches, because it will cause racial tension. And now the stabbing and shooting rate has risen 30 something % since the searches have been curtailed. Big fucking surprise.

Thing is it is largely black on black stabbings.  So who gives a fuck.  Mayor Khan doesn’t care he hates blacks as do all Asians.    

An asian girl gets a new boyfriend.  Mum says is he asian, no says girl....mum has a fit.  Is he white says dad, no says girl.  Dad has a fit. Is he black says her 5 brothers, yes says the girl in a muffled voice as she is bundled into the back of their AMG and taken to a remote location for a honour  killing.

The point is though that when the gangs do get the chance to do any social justice, they fuck it up by not leaving Michael Macintyre brain dead in a pool of his own blood and vomit on the road.  They could at least get that right or maybe sit outside BBC in London and ride a fucking scooter through John Bishops teeth.  

35 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wise words from MC 'Hammer' as he should be known from now on.

May the wisdom of Norman's cock be with you

17 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Wise words from MC 'Hammer' as he should be known from now on.

May the wisdom of Norman's cock be with you

Norman Wisdom's Cock is a good look for you Ratty, maybe in the future, you could branch out and become 'George Formby's Ringpiece'.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Is it merely coincidence that Frank fucks off for lengthy periods of time, and when he turns up, we have this shit happening around us?  

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is it merely coincidence that Frank fucks off for lengthy periods of time, and when he turns up, we have this shit happening around us?  

I can't imagine Frank doing the muggings. He seems a decent chap.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Norman Wisdom's Cock is a good look for you Ratty, maybe in the future, you could branch out and become 'George Formby's Ringpiece'.

Your comment has spooked the fuck out of me Authoritah. I'd been thinking of George's toffee gromit as a natural progression myself! Presumably you sneaked into the Rathaus and heard me talking in my sleep?

What an exceptional cunt you are.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When he's cleaning winnders.

Guest Bill Stickers

This could have been a great nomination without the needless racism. As someone who lives in London and witnesses these on a semi regular basis I can assure plenty  of these cunts are white.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Your comment has spooked the fuck out of me Authoritah. I'd been thinking of George's toffee gromit as a natural progression myself! Presumably you sneaked into the Rathaus and heard me talking in my sleep?

What an exceptional cunt you are.

Then give him a like!  You have short arm and deep pockets when it comes to likes Ratters!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Or 'When He's Cleaning Winnits' in the context mentioned above

Jiggers, it's Pen.  That untrainable fucking mong is incapable of walking and breathing at the same time, do you actually expect it to understand context?  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Then give him a like!  You have short arm and deep pockets when it comes to likes Ratters!  

Don't cheapen the experience Wizzo, my words are epithets enough for that Eric.

Also, who would want a like from Norman's cock anyway?

10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This could have been a great nomination without the needless racism. As someone who lives in London and witnesses these on a semi regular basis I can assure plenty  of these cunts are white.

Mongumental can’t help but include needless racism in any of his posts. This is because he’s a thick racist wanker.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Total bollocks from the Blairite, middle class wannabe. It’s rare for even the victims of these crimes to be white. That is all down to demographics of course. There just aren’t many white people in the areas where these cunts operate.

London is a magnet for every ponce and/or criminal from all over the world. This is where you get a free ride. It’s interesting that you, generally speaking, can break down common crimes into ethnic categories.

Moped mugging and street phonejacking is a young, Afro-C thing. Begging and pickpocketing is a Roma thing. Picking up bags in crowded pubs is a Eurotrash thing, as they are usually white and are less conspicuous in a pub where it’s knocking on £5 a pint (the more upmarket the pub the better the goodies in the bag) Shoplifting is a more general thing but Eurotrash and British chavs tend to get away with it more because they are less conspicuous. That’s just street crime of course. Let’s not get into drugs, prostitution, slavery (yes really!) and the pikey scrap metal and cable business.

For those of us who have lived in London all our lives it’s not so bad. We can spot the cunts a mile away by the way they dress, their body language and their convenient habit of covering themselves in tats.

For any of you Northerners and Carrotcrunchers visiting London, you are entering a hostile environment. You may not be looking at them but they are looking at you, trust me.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

Most cunts that ride scooters these days are black,How else would we get our pizzas delivered. 

Kosovos, wops, split links, Irish.  In no particular order of pizza delivery mode.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If any CCTV forage turns up of one of these scooter cunts wearing salmon skinny jeans and a pastel blue deck shoes combo, I'd beg to differ. 

If he wore that, he would deserve a good stabbing.