CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Graduates to be detectives in 12 weeks

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

A deleted Post???  AS far as cuntings towards pen goes, my suggestion for an active Applet from the BBC be installed and referring to old Pen as a dense old bat....quite innocuous....DELETED???  

I should have just told her to kill herself...that seems to be fine.  

Guest judgetwi

My congratulations on spelling the words “graduates” and “detectives” correctly.

Still bashing the BBC website I see.  Nothing about trainspotters nicking cable today?

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Penelope said:

The nom is not about people nicking cable Judge.

You are correct My Lady. The nom was yet another extract from the BBC website upon which you have no opinion at all. Admittedly my opinion ( ie that you are a thick, lazy, dickslecksic, attention seeking old fraud ) is totally irrelevant. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, judgetwi said:

You are correct My Lady. The nom was yet another extract from the BBC website upon which you have no opinion at all. Admittedly my opinion ( ie that you are a thick, lazy, dickslecksic, attention seeking old fraud ) is totally irrelevant. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Your opinion is indeed totally irrelevant.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Just a thought Judge .. people who know me in real life think that I am a nice person and quite clever. I am also not known as either attention seeking or dishonest. I hope that this helps .

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, r-soles said:

FFS,  you mean this isn't 'real life, what the fuck have I been doing on here all these years?

Some of them think that I am a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

The principle of having graduate detectives is understandable. You only need to look at  the Leslie Whittle case and all the cock up that meant that she was not found alive.

15 hours ago, Penelope said:

Just a thought Judge .. people who know me in real life think that I am a nice person and quite clever. I am also not known as either attention seeking or dishonest. I hope that this helps .

'Lady' Pen circa 1984, shortly after release from Broadmoor Hospital, alighting the 17.42 from Victoria. While receiving disability allowance and consequently unemployable, the transsexual spent much of its spare time archiving train timetables for the local WI club, while keeping a detailed study of its own shit, especially that of its colour, consistency and frequency of delivery.

young.jpg

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Lady' Pen circa 1984, shortly after release from Broadmoor Hospital, alighting the 17.42 from Victoria. While receiving disability allowance and consequently unemployable, the transsexual spent much of its spare time archiving train timetables for the local WI club, while keeping a detailed study of its own shit, especially that of its colour, consistency and frequency of delivery.

young.jpg

I didn't realise that she was a member of the Denis Neilson appreciation society Wolfie.   

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A deleted Post???  AS far as cuntings towards pen goes, my suggestion for an active Applet from the BBC be installed and referring to old Pen as a dense old bat....quite innocuous....DELETED???  

I should have just told her to kill herself...that seems to be fine.  

If every post criticising penbert got deleted, her threads would be reduced to five pages of her rambling on to herself.

So, it wouldn't change much.

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dick, Luke?

I'm busy, I will drop your wife over after six if you are that desperate ok.  

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

young.jpg

That's Velma from Scooby Doo 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

young.jpg

Looks like Leonard fucking Nimoy in drag!  

Fuck off Pen!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do know what wizz, I thought that and was just about to say, then I saw your post. 

You could have gone for an obscene remark about what pleasures the neck pinch and pointed ears could bring.  We have a reputation to uphold here, you know!